+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Thank you Sashali78,

The thread you directed me to is not very active. The last post was on September 25, 2015. I doubt that I will get any help there.

I agree with you about what you say though. There is no way of knowing the timeline for sure.

Jobe

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Jobe said:
Thank you Sashali78,

The thread you directed me to is not very active. The last post was on September 25, 2015. I doubt that I will get any help there.

I agree with you about what you say though. There is no way of knowing the timeline for sure.

Jobe
why u all start blameing to eagle he is not cic officer he just here to share some information its up to this person bllelive or not he is not taking any money for work you and sashsli78 both start new drama here if you both have any problum go from this page no problum eagle is not responsible for your case he is not cic visa officer maybe his 50% information matches with cic so please stop come on eagle dnt stop to post please

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
sashali78 said:
Most likely it is correct and your interview is waived. But there is no way to know your timeline, it can be as short as a few weeks or as long as many months before your wife passport will be requested. Hang in there and consult your VO thread , people there can be of more help: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t135588.0.html
As I pointed out, you seem to have a problem in handling complex issues with your knowledge/experience which has been compounded by too many incoming personal posts. do us a favour, since you are a self proclaim saviour who came to deliver us out of Eagle333's cloves, help people with their questions than referring them to some threads that are not active for weeks and weeks. We knew EAGLE333 was neither God nor an immigration officer, however he could throw a wide guess on a timeline and always recommend to people to request their GCMS. He said he would help them in case they don't understand anything in their GCMS. Most people here liked his attitude or kindness. This Eagle333 could be the best liar the world ever known but he knew how to calm people's nerves down. I saw how pregnant women asking him for guesses and suggestions he knew how to tackled people's posts and in the end he would show himself that he knew nothing and recommend people to request their GCMS notes.

We bring to your attention that lot of people aren't happy of your ego either and also your conduct. I have been monitoring your posts for couple of hours, and you have not made a sufficient success as to how people regarded you as a true helper. Remember I am not your opponent Eagle333 is, but I devoted to waist my time tracking you and tell other people how helpless you are. I urge you to direct your attention to other threads since you are incapable to run this thread as Eagle333 used to. Since you seem to take over this thread I did not rest quite well today and I must emphasize the seriousness of this situation.

+ to you Braveheart09 I also liked your comment about how Eagle333 could use CIC handouts and help people like me who doesn't even know what those handouts stipulate.

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
ahmedwaqas said:
why u all start blameing to eagle he is not cic officer he just here to share some information its up to this person bllelive or not he is not taking any money for work you and sashsli78 both start new drama here if you both have any problum go from this page no problum eagle is not responsible for your case he is not cic visa officer maybe his 50% information matches with cic so please stop come on eagle dnt stop to post please
ahmedwaqas, you are right this sashsli78 started drama in this thread and we should point out to him that he/she is not helping himself/herself or us but bring confusion. He/she is probably watching. I want him/her to respond to my 3 questions I asked, plus he/she needs to address my new message to him/her.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air Force 5 said:
As I pointed out, you seem to have a problem in handling complex issues with your knowledge/experience which has been compounded by too many incoming personal posts. do us a favour, since you are a self proclaim saviour who came to deliver us out of Eagle333's cloves, help people with their questions than referring them to some threads that are not active for weeks and weeks. We knew EAGLE333 was neither God nor an immigration officer, however he could throw a wide guess on a timeline and always recommend to people to request their GCMS. He said he would help them in case they don't understand anything in their GCMS. Most people here liked his attitude or kindness. This Eagle333 could be the best liar the world ever known but he knew how to calm people's nerves down. I saw how pregnant women asking him for guesses and suggestions he knew how to tackled people's posts and in the end he would show himself that he knew nothing and recommend people to request their GCMS notes.

We bring to your attention that lot of people aren't happy of your ego either and also your conduct. I have been monitoring your posts for couple of hours, and you have not made a sufficient success as to how people regarded you as a true helper. Remember I am not your opponent Eagle333 is, but I devoted to waist my time tracking you and tell other people how helpless you are. I urge you to direct your attention to other threads since you are incapable to run this thread as Eagle333 used to. Since you seem to take over this thread I did not rest quite well today and I must emphasize the seriousness of this situation.

+ to you Braveheart09 I also liked your comment about how Eagle333 could use CIC handouts and help people like me who doesn't even know what those handouts stipulate.
I wanted to make a certain point and I believe most people with basic intelligence and common sense received and understood my message well.
For you, a person with persistent agenda (otherwise known as troll), I will repeat, i am not interested in this thread or taking it over, my message was for people not to take wrong advice and misinformation from someone who claims to know it all and relate their question to a wider forum instead.
Now this is my last post on this thread - its a free speech forum, you can continue writing whatever BS you are writing, listen to all advice that you want from anyone, can also go to witch doctors, count the stars and dance naked at the full moon. Enjoy your trip.

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
sashali78 said:
I wanted to make a certain point and I believe most people with basic intelligence and common sense received and understood my message well.
For you, a person with persistent agenda (otherwise known as troll), I will repeat, i am not interested in this thread or taking it over, my message was for people not to take wrong advice and misinformation from someone who claims to know it all and relate their question to a wider forum instead.
Now this is my last post on this thread - its a free speech forum, you can continue writing whatever BS you are writing, listen to all advice that you want from anyone, can also go to witch doctors, count the stars and dance naked at the full moon. Enjoy your trip.
This post shall serve as a formal written reprimand and is to confirm in writing concerning your unacceptable conduct on this thread and to establish my conclusion which I have outlined in my previous post. Further, you are hereby warned to be reported to the moderator in case additional unacceptable injurious behaviour in your post do not improve. I am addressing this post to assist you in bringing your basic morals as a classification to an acceptable standard as defined in good society. Before my previous post, ahmedwaqas, lonelyguy, michel2603, braaveheart09, Bubbles87 and Samjj2 have shared with you your unacceptable conduct to this thread. While I want to emphasize that some of your poor manners would not constitute satisfactory performance when viewed singularly, your cumulative madness demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to conform to expected standards of this forum. I believe it is necessary to initiate these type of posts to cause you to understand that not only is your ignorance unacceptable, but also that we are at a point where such unacceptable conduct can no longer be tolerated on this forum/thread. You have consistently failed to meet reasonable expectations in terms of respect toward people. It is my sincere hope that this post will cause you to meet the full complement of good behaviour you lack. So you may understand why I believe your poor conduct to be unsatisfactory and how this prevents or hinders lot of people to have faith in you or your recommendations to visit other threads.

AsWeWait

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-10-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2016
Well this thread certainly took a sad turn :(

cali2bc

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
California, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2015 (Decision Made 25-11-2015)
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
If anyone is interested, consider checking out the many publications and bulletins that CIC provides on their website. It's not certain how closely CIC VO's follow these procedural manuals, and some of them haven't been updated for a while, but they are still helpful and interesting. I've learned a lot while reading CIC's manual on processing family class applications, on top of the wealth of information on these threads.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/non-econ/index.asp

It's important for us to stick together on this forum. This process is not easy by any means, so let's be neighborly. After all, we're all hoping to be permanent residents of Canada, eh?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum members,

Please accept this post as my formal apology for what happened 2 days ago.

It was not my intention to cause any trouble or inconvenience. In retrospect, I believe the situation resulted from someone who did not have a good intention to bring his stone to this great building. While this is by no means an excuse for me to attack the person if he or she was right or wrong but I love everyone who make this thread active and interactive. I look forward to see your posts on the threads as well as your questions as it used to.So spread the news Eagle333 is back and I invite everyone who is knowledgeable to assist people by tackling their questions when I am busy. Let's make this thread a space for peace where people would come and find rest for their journey and not making it sharks' tank. Let's bring back the bombast that made this thread busy and interesting.

Your emails brought me back and I love everybody on this thread. Bubbles87 go ahead and post your message.

Sincerely,
EAGLE333

Reactions: takitfree

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Welcome back Eaggleeeeeeeeeeeee :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).
Now here is your first question. with the old process do you have an idea on the maximum a file could be in process?when my wife's file turned to IP last August, I thought we would get PPR in between 1-3 or 4 weeks, as we were used to see.but up to now still waiting.
with my last notes ordered ( dated September 17th) she had past Medical, but criminality and security were not done.
since her medical are expiring in January I have hope that PPR will be made before. also to mention that on her file it shows due date April/2016. any comment dear Eaggle?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyguy said:
Welcome back Eaggleeeeeeeeeeeee :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).
Now here is your first question. with the old process do you have an idea on the maximum a file could be in process?when my wife's file turned to IP last August, I thought we would get PPR in between 1-3 or 4 weeks, as we were used to see.but up to now still waiting.
with my last notes ordered ( dated September 17th) she had past Medical, but criminality and security were not done.
since her medical are expiring in January I have hope that PPR will be made before. also to mention that on her file it shows due date April/2016. any comment dear Eaggle?
Thanks lonelyguy for the warm welcome,

You just put me to work right away! lol. Well I have few things I need to know before I throw a guess or comment on your question.

You said that you got your GCMS on September 17, 2015. What was the status of Eligibility?
What did the officer said in the initial screening of your file? Check the notes section of your GCMS
Don't worry about medical they have authority to request an extension after medical review
What was the bring forward date? meaning the date it was supposed to opened by an officer again.
Do you see S.15(1) on every page that has SECURITY on? tell me yes or no.

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Eagle333 said:
Dear forum members,

Please accept this post as my formal apology for what happened 2 days ago.

It was not my intention to cause any trouble or inconvenience. In retrospect, I believe the situation resulted from someone who did not have a good intention to bring his stone to this great building. While this is by no means an excuse for me to attack the person if he or she was right or wrong but I love everyone who make this thread active and interactive. I look forward to see your posts on the threads as well as your questions as it used to.So spread the news Eagle333 is back and I invite everyone who is knowledgeable to assist people by tackling their questions when I am busy. Let's make this thread a space for peace where people would come and find rest for their journey and not making it sharks' tank. Let's bring back the bombast that made this thread busy and interesting.

Your emails brought me back and I love everybody on this thread. Bubbles87 go ahead and post your message.

Sincerely,
EAGLE333
Welcome Back EAGLE333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
hi eagle , welcome back 8)

with the formation of new govt n thr support to reduce processing times for family reunification is spread all along the forum . when will thy bring into use n whats d measure of reduction of timelines .. does it mean all we people eagarly waiting will hear good news soon

also when is it effective from