OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David9245 said:
Hello Eagle333,
Thank you for the hope you have been spreading around and for taking time to answer our numerous questions. I do have one for you and other experienced members in this forum.
I consider my case a non routine one, because I made some mistakes on the IMM8 form, I however have corrected it and it shows on the notes of my last GSCM.
MY question is my ecas turn IP on October 9th, It seems a lot of peoples e-cas turn IP that same date. below is my time line

Application received Nov 28th 2014
We have started processing your application March 2nd 2015
Medical Received.

Now, My medical expired on Oct 18 , I haven't gotten any re medical request. Eligibility on my last ecas I order Sept 19 show that eligibility is IN PROCESS on the 23/7/2015.
Though i have just order a new GSCM, But before it comes,Can you please evaluate my timeline and tell me what you think in regards to interview . I want to note that my visa office processing time is 11 months.
Hi David9245,

I need a piece of information before I comment or give my guess on your timeline.

Q. Can you check the initial review note what the Immigration officer wrote about your file? This initial screening note touches everything in your file such as eligibility, security/criminality, Tell me what that particular note says.

I have comments ready for your question but I need that piece of information first.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedwaqas said:
hello dear wc back and i already post my txt yesterday for you that you are a nice person there is some one stupid man join this page and think nagetive for you.you are just helping people with out any cast.youare not visa officer but some stupid dnt know how to talk.if these people havy any problum thay can leave page but dnt fight here.warmly wc from me dear eagle.
Thanks ahmedwaqas, on a serious note, there are lot of good people on this thread that I would like to meet some day in Canada. What an incredible good people I can name out here but time will fail me to do so. ahmedwaqas focus on your file that is what brought you here on this forum and I will put you guys in my prayers too.

Sincerely
EAGLE33

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
I believe humility is often misunderstood and even viewed as a weakness. But it's the exact opposite. Humility places us in a position to receive God's grace and become everything He's called us to be.
A humble person is also a happy person. They can take joy in their life and what God has called them to do, regardless of what the world thinks about it.
For instance, you may think your present assignment from God is something mundane. The proud person always wants to do something they think the world will admire…something others see as "important." The truth is we don't have to do something important to be important.
We are important because God loves and values us. Our worth comes from him. As we receive His love and find our true worth in Him, then we can truly enjoy our purpose in life and live in contentment.
So many people are miserable, constantly comparing themselves to others who are smarter, prettier, or more successful. But the "poor in spirit" have the ability to be happy with who they are.

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Jobe I know I could be wrong sometime when I comment on people's timelines but I always leave a margin because I don't know what CIC is able to do. However in your case I firmly told you on this thread that your wife scape from a face to face interview and ended up with a phone interview and soon will hear something positive from CIC. I am so happy when I see people happy and I really pray for you so that you can see your loved wife.

If you read between lines you will see a big improvement in your file, I will ask 3 rhetorical questions hopefully they will open your eyes.

Q1. Why are they requesting PCC if Eligibility did not pass?
Q2. Since medical expiry date is linked to the visa expiry date, is it fair to say that once they get a new medical they will not tarry to issue a visa?
Q3. Why they did not send a face to face interview letter together with PCC and Re-medical?

Thank you Eagle,

Your comments are always appreciated. I agree with you. They did not ask for a formal face to face interview in the email asking for a PCC and new medical. I agree that things are moving forward now. I wonder if everything will proceed quickly enough to get my wife and son here before Christmas.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
braveheart09 said:
I believe humility is often misunderstood and even viewed as a weakness. But it's the exact opposite. Humility places us in a position to receive God's grace and become everything He's called us to be.
A humble person is also a happy person. They can take joy in their life and what God has called them to do, regardless of what the world thinks about it.
For instance, you may think your present assignment from God is something mundane. The proud person always wants to do something they think the world will admire…something others see as "important." The truth is we don't have to do something important to be important.
We are important because God loves and values us. Our worth comes from him. As we receive His love and find our true worth in Him, then we can truly enjoy our purpose in life and live in contentment.
So many people are miserable, constantly comparing themselves to others who are smarter, prettier, or more successful. But the "poor in spirit" have the ability to be happy with who they are.
braveheart09,

Thanks for these heavy and powerful words, all I can say is God help us. As I said I met good people on this thread who knows some of you will be my coworkers or neighbour? I value every little word you just wrote braveheart09.

michel2603

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Hi Eagle
Can i get COPR if CSQ is not received yet?
Thank you

Air Force 5

Oct 10, 2015
Hello Eagle and all the members,

I am so happy to announced to you that I got a wonderful email today from my visa office. They said that my file has reached the final stage and has been approved, they now need few things to complete everything.

1. I got Passport Requested for me and my son
2. They request my re-medical and my son's new medical
3. They ask me to tell my husband in Canada to pay RPRF
4. They have requested two recent passport photos for me and my son

That's it. I wanted to share this good news with other friends. Eagle what is your comment? here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 2,2015
We started processing your application on April 17, 2015
Medical results have been received

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Hello to everyone i found this forum interesting and I decided to join...
I have some few questions here is my timeline.

We received application for permanent residence on march 20, 2015
We started processing application on July 30, 2015
Medicals results been received

My ecas information changed into in process October 9

My question is how long will it take to hear from AVO?
And will they request for my passport before the ecas change to decision made??

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hello Eagle333
Thanks for your previous reply and welcome back

I have a quick question

My wife is from a country where she need a visa to enter to Canada
She currently hold a TRV that is valid till 2019
When the VO is in the final step to issue the visa, will they require her passport to issue her a new visa for landing or they will issue her with COPR only and she can use the TRV to travel to Canada.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air Force 5 said:

I am so happy to announced to you that I got a wonderful email today from my visa office. They said that my file has reached the final stage and has been approved, they now need few things to complete everything.

That's it. I wanted to share this good news with other friends. Eagle what is your comment? here is my timeline:

Airforce5 Congratulations!!

I heard you requested your GCMS too? if Yes, when your notes comes you will see
Eligibility: Pass,
SECURITY: Pass,
CRIMINALITY: Pass
But Medical: IN PROGRESS because you have to redo your medicals which will have the same expiration date of your visa. There is a strong indication that you are 99% done, once the RPRF is paid by your husband and medical is done you will have to wait for at least 4-8 weeks to get your visa and I wish you welcome to Canada in advance.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ardnacieso said:
Hello to everyone i found this forum interesting and I decided to join...
I have some few questions here is my timeline.

We received application for permanent residence on march 20, 2015
We started processing application on July 30, 2015
Medicals results been received

My ecas information changed into in process October 9

My question is how long will it take to hear from AVO?
And will they request for my passport before the ecas change to decision made??
Hello Ardnacieso,

Although your file showed In process on October 9, 2015 remember that it was not updated by the visa office when it really went IN PROCESS on July 30, 2015. You should not worry too much about it. If your visa office is not experiencing heavy backlog they might have finished the initial review of the file but however not possibly your final review yet. I recommend you to request your BGC as soon as possible then we will have more light where they are at right now.

For the PPR: It all depend how your visa office work, they may request Passport and change eCas in DM but most people including me eCas will remain IN PROCESS until the visa is issued.

Hopefully I tried to calmed you down a little be.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedessam said:
Hello Eagle333
Thanks for your previous reply and welcome back

I have a quick question

My wife is from a country where she need a visa to enter to Canada
She currently hold a TRV that is valid till 2019
When the VO is in the final step to issue the visa, will they require her passport to issue her a new visa for landing or they will issue her with COPR only and she can use the TRV to travel to Canada.
Hi mohammedessam,

Your wife previous TRV does not have the information of PR in it so it is different from the visa they will issue. The new visa will have PR information in it and forget about the old TRV. When I got my visa 7 years sgo it also had PR information in it. There was this Immigration Officer at Frankford Airport who scanned my Visa and he was like wowowo your visa says Permeant Residence. I replied yes it is, then he ask me how I got it. I explained to him then he called another CBSA agent to come and verify. the second guy knew what it was and let me board the plain lol, so your new visa will say PR instead TRV.

Sincerely
Eagle333

David9245

Jan 9, 2015
Eagle,

Initial review:

Medical Passed
Eligibilty: Review Needed (update date 23/7/2015)
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not Started.

The first VO said review required on the assessment at the end of the notes. at the same page in the top right corner, they also have the s.16(1).(c) , and S.19(1) written there.

I want to believe the second VO should have review by now.

AsWeWait

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-10-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2016
Air Force 5 said:

Congrats and an early welcome!

It's good to have this thread back on track!

I'm trying to distract myself till next Tuesday for an update, or till the end of November for my notes lol