Interview........
03NOV2015 in LA
Passport Req..
IP 23SEP15/DM 12/12/15
LANDED..........
29APR2016
sashali78 said:
This thread is just amazing...
OPs - NO ONE except CIC officer handling your file can know when your file is being reviewed for eligibility/security/medical or other checks. Any attempt by anyone (like Eagle) to know or estimate when your file is or will be in which stage is simply a guess at best, or a hoax at worst. The only way to know what's going on with your file is order GCMS notes which will show your status as of 30-day back.
Here Here!

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
Hi Eagle 333
Thanks for starting this wonderful thread. I also need some information from you. I sponsor my parents and sister in 2010, I got sponsorship approval in may 2015 along with upfront medical and then they forward my file to new delhi visa office for further processing. on 31st of August 2015, NDVO start processing as per Ecas and I got email requesting for additional and original education certificate of my sister and also medical 1017E. my parents already done their medical in june and then I got this email and then they consult the panel physician and she said you don't need to go through again, just send the E medical information sheet to Delhi visa office along with other document. so my parents sent everything back on 17th of sept. My Q is why NDVO still didn't update that medical results have been received. I also order notes in August and generated date is 18th of Aug and on one page they mention proof of medical completion is scanned and trashed, What does that mean, did my parents pass the medical but on background check, criminality and also on medical, it says not started. Usually how long is the procedure to check background, criminality , travel history and medical. my parents don't have any travel history. is it possible that, sometimes NDVO don't update on Ecas that they receive the medical results. please shed some light on this. Thanks. I really appreciate for your help.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
This thread is just amazing...
OPs - NO ONE except CIC officer handling your file can know when your file is being reviewed for eligibility/security/medical or other checks. Any attempt by anyone (like Eagle) to know or estimate when your file is or will be in which stage is simply a guess at best, or a hoax at worst. The only way to know what's going on with your file is order GCMS notes which will show your status as of 30-day back.
Buddy I don't waist my precious time in front of the computer/phone to tell people things I don't know. I am not that dumb to tell someone if his/her BGC is done if he/she does not request his/her GCMS. There are people that I told their BGC is done and you need to check their timelines as well if you have that experience. Read my comments 8/10 I recommend them to request their GCMS to know where they're at. Do you think I don't have other things to share with people beside what you just mentioned? First of all, I decided to do what I am doing out of love for people. I put myself in their shoes because I remember one day I was like them where they are right now. Since you are stressed about your immigration application don't offload yourself on me because I am not working on your file either. You came in my space with so much disrespect thinking that you have something better to say. I am done with immigration buddy long-time ago and all I am doing is sharing my experiences and knowledge. I probably read a lot more than you do, that is why I am able to guide people what to do. So stop wasting people's time and mine. If you think you have that experience and knowledge that people need then bring it on!

Just made a quick search on you it turns out you're FSW, I checked some of your comments on people's threads too and I am just laughing ( you should know why?). Now I understand why you had so much rage upon me simply because you are a FSW and your immigration file is probably forgotten somewhere that explains it all. Buddy things work totally different from FSW and Family Class Sponsorship. You don't understand how Family Class Sponsorship's eligibility is based on, yours is based on points and job verification and it takes very long to complete only that step compare to FCS.

michel2603

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Eagle333 said:
Buddy I don't waist my precious time in front of the computer/phone to tell people things I don't know. I am not that dumb to tell someone if his/her BGC is done if he/she does not request his/her GCMS. There are people that I told their BGC is done and you need to check their timelines as well if you have that experience. Read my comments 8/10 I recommend them to request their GCMS to know where they're at. Do you think I don't have other things to share with people beside what you just mentioned? First of all, I decided to do what I am doing out of love for people. I put myself in their shoes because I remember one day I was like them where they are right now. Since you are stressed about your immigration application don't offload yourself on me because I am not working on your file either. You came in my space with so much disrespect thinking that you have something better to say. I am done with immigration buddy long-time ago and all I am doing is sharing my experiences and knowledge. I probably read a lot more than you do, that is why I am able to guide people what to do. So stop wasting people's time and mine. If you think you have that experience and knowledge that people need then bring it on!

Just made a quick search on you it turns out you're FSW, I checked some of your comments on people's threads too and I am just laughing ( you should know why?). Now I understand why you had so much rage upon me simply because you are a FSW and your immigration file is probably forgotten somewhere that explains it all. Buddy things work totally different from FSW and Family Class Sponsorship. You don't understand how Family Class Sponsorship's eligibility is based on, yours is based on points and job verification and it takes very long to complete only that step compare to FCS.
Thank you Eagle
Please dont give up helping people

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hello Eagle333
Thanks for your previous reply

I have a quick question

My wife is from a country where she need a visa to enter to Canada
She currently hold a TRV that is valid till 2019
When the VO is in the final step to issue the visa, will they require her passport to issue her a new visa for landing or they will issue her with COPR only and she can use the TRV to travel to Canada.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:

1. And the most important - you are wrong about what you say to people. Part of your comments and statements are wrong, part are just questionable.
2. You are also ignorant and wrong about me, my immigration stream, my current immigration status as well my experience on this forum and immigration in general. If you had a little bit more humility ad knowledge (but then again you wouldn't be advising people as you do here) you would at least question yourself once more before suggesting you know anything about me.
3. I didn't attack you personally in my first reply on your thread, as well tried my best not to do it in this reply although you really asking for it , so i suggest you hold your tongue as well. And BTW, i am not your buddy.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
sashali78 said:
1. And the most important - you are wrong about what you say to people. Part of your comments and statements are wrong, part are just questionable.
2. You are also ignorant and wrong about me, my immigration stream, my current immigration status as well my experience on this forum and immigration in general. If you had a little bit more humility ad knowledge (but then again you wouldn't be advising people as you do here) you would at least question yourself once more before suggesting you know anything about me.
I didn't attack you personally in my first reply on your thread, as well tried my best not to do it in this reply although you really asking for it , so i suggest you hold your tongue as well. And BTW, i am not your buddy.
Honestly, I don't find eagle to be anything but helpful. He tells everyone a guestimate of what could be going on with their applications and immediately asks them to order notes to get a clearer picture. He gives a vague timeline of 3-4 months because that is what it takes to finalize applications after they have been in process. What is so wrong about giving people some hope where they see none? Lighten up, if you don't agree just ignore. If people don't mind asking him and don't mind what he tells them, thats their choice in the end right?

Eagle333, Please keep up the good work. Hear hear!

AsWeWait

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-10-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2016
Eagle333 said:
What an incredible timeline AsWeWait!

I can see DM looming around your file AsWeWait. As I seat down examining your timeline first of all thanks for following me since last year. I first joined this forum in 2013 when I was sponsoring my spouse. Your file is almost at the end and it is probably waiting the final review. There are solid signs testifying that you are almost there.

1. If you did get interview it is a good indication that your file is healthy
2. They did not request additional documents from you I guess?
3. Your timeline has slightly gone beyond 12 months standard time ( Nothing Wrong so far)
4. Returning of original docs is a very good sign meaning they are done and don't need them anymore
5. Request for re-medical it is a sign that your visa will bear the expiry date of your new medical

Just those 5 things I mentioned confirmed to us that anything can happen anytime from now and expect DM within 1-4 weeks. Your GCMS will have so much information for you to digest lol.

Congratulation!!!
Heh thanks Eagle333

1 - Neither her, nor I have received any correspondence for an interview, (isn't it only if the relationship is deemed not genuine?)
2 - Nope got lucky as everything was included. My family members joked/teased me for spending 6 months in gathering evidence and preparing my application, plus checking it 10 times lol. I did include a good number of pictures from the proposal, nikkah, shaadi, rukhsathi, dinners and random hangouts. Plus chat logs and letters from family members who attended the functions.
All the documents they requested were translated and attested, as not to cause any delays.

3- Hmm well I sent the application in on Nov 28, 2014 they got it on Dec 2, 2014 and actually opened it on Feb 21, 2015. So I'm almost up to the 11th month or 9th month mark, depending on how one looks at it heh. The re-medical extension inquiry (from them) and then request for a re-med might have caused a month or two of delay.
4 - Lol at first I freaked out, thinking that the application was returned, but it was just the originals.
5- Yeah that is nice, that should give her enough time to wrap up her semester.

Yes, I have been checking every Tuesday for a DM, but nothing so far. Heh I was joking with her that we might get our DM before the GCMS notes lol. Definitely cannot wait for the notes to arrive!

Sweetoctober

Oct 16, 2015
Thank you so much for taking time to explain this.
Our timeline shows: IN PROCESS
1.We received application for PR on Feb 3,2015
2. We started started processing application on May 6,2015
3.Medicals have been received.

We received a letter on October 6th to send our canadian born child's birth certificate( showing parents heritage) and a new filled out and signed schedule A form.We sent them on October 27th.
Our ecas is still showing the 3 lines above. Do you think we should be worried? Do you see DM for us anytime soon? our medical will expire December 21st. What do you mean by GCMC notes? and How can we apply for it and how much does it cost. Our file is with the London office.

Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
3. I didn't attack you personally in my first reply on your thread, as well tried my best not to do it in this reply although you really asking for it , so i suggest you hold your tongue as well. And BTW, i am not your buddy.
Take time and outline 5 wrong things that I said to members of this forum and please correct me. I am glad to learn if you show me. You're free to help people since you sound like you're experienced too than seating there and lashing at me. People need help and not what you're doing now. What you are doing is called distraction.

Isashali78 has officially took over this thread, going forward Eagle333 will not take questions and all questions will be addressed to him or her.

I'd like to see how you handle questions.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hi Eagle333

I have been reading your forum everyday and it has given me soo much hope. I love reading your thread and seeing how you help people. Everyday when i read your post, you give me a little hope of light. It keeps me going and motivated that soon I will hear something back regarding my file.
So my request to continue helping people as I do see you defi have a lot of knowledge regarding all this. You will get rewarded one day for helping people out. So just continue to do what you are doing.

Thank You soo much for all you have done!!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjj2 said:
Hi Eagle333

I have been reading your forum everyday and it has given me soo much hope. I love reading your thread and seeing how you help people. Everyday when i read your post, you give me a little hope of light. It keeps me going and motivated that soon I will hear something back regarding my file.
So my request to continue helping people as I do see you defi have a lot of knowledge regarding all this. You will get rewarded one day for helping people out. So just continue to do what you are doing.

Thank You soo much for all you have done!!
+ 1 to you samjj2

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Hi Isahali78, Eaggle said that we should be asking you all the questions we have. I do have a few of them.please tell me.
1.The change to inprocess before use to be assign of PPR emminant. now it's 2 months that my profile went to IP with no PPR. why Isahali.

also do you know when my wife will get PPR? please tell me.

This waiting game is killing me :(