Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CharisseyB said:
I need your help guys! Anyone, please anyone for advise!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

cic sent us a letter today and this is what it says:
Dear ______________:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Please provide a separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) bearing an original signature and a complete description of Section B children information.
Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Please provide a copy of your children Brandon, Elijah and Saniyah Birth certificate.

They are not his kids.... it is the nephews and niece. My heart is just sinking right now and I really don’t know what to do. I have been so stressed I think I’m gonna loose it! :'( :'( :'(
This is what I talked about non-routine cases, it is unclear to CIC that those children are not sponsor's children, you guys will inform then now, allow me to say that. They will be surprised to hear that they're not his/her kids I am sure, then they might request for additional docs. The sponsor should have written a cover letter with much details explaining to CIC how he is related to those kids. I have few quotes already for the sponsor. He/she should print those forms they requested and fill them, he/she needs to find birth certificate for those kids otherwise it will slow down your file. At the moment they stopped working on your file until you respond with everything CIC wants.

Here is what the Canadian law says:

5.18. Orphaned relatives:
Orphaned relatives may be sponsored provided that they are under 18 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship and are the sponsors brother or sister, nephew or niece or grandchild. (R117(1)(f)).
In all cases of orphaned relatives, officers must request written consent of the appropriate authorities in the country of residence of the child, before the child may be removed from that country. Written consent of any legal guardians must also be obtained.Service aux garants et aux candidats à l'immigration may approve "engagements" for orphans on receipt of a positive recommendation from a Centre Jeunesse. The Centre Jeunesse does a home study before making a recommendation.

7.3. Processing orphaned relatives:
When an application is received from an orphaned relative, the visa office must: verify that the child is an orphan, under 18 years of age on the date CPC-M received the IMM 1344EA including correct and complete cost recovery (processing) fees, is unmarried and not a common-law partner, and is related to the sponsor as set out in R117(1)(f);

Adoption of convenience:
In the case of an adoption of convenience, the officer refuses the application on the basis of R4 and explain in a refusal letter that the applicant does not comply with the definition of “adopted” and is not a member of the family class.R117(1)(g)(i) provides the basis for refusal if the sponsorship is for a child whom the sponsor intends to adopt in Canada.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAID MISKIN said:
Thanks Dear Eagle,

I am under Private sponsorship Refugee, On the other hand my ecas has been showing the below for long time and again changed:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October, 2010
2. We started processing your application on February, 2011.

on February 2015 the timeline changed to the below:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October, 2010
2. We started processing your application on February, 2015.
3. We sent you a letter on February, 2015
4. Interview scheduled for March, 2015

on June 2015, my timeline has been updated to:
5. We sent you medical instructions on June, 2015

on October 14th my timelines was added to another line (line 6)
6. Medical results have been received.

Did you see any one with 6lines of timeline in the ECAS before.
SAID MISKIN,

I know that type of application. I have a friend who went through the same path. there is nothing left now for you beside the visa. BGC is passed, Eligibility is pass, Med is pass congratulation my friend. You will probably land next month or beginning of December. The 6th line will be about the decision made on your file.

singhGrewal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hey Eagle,
I am a May 2015 New Delhi Applicant , my ECAS in Process it says ;
1.We recieved your application in May.
2.We started working on your application in July.
3.Medical results have been received.

Does it mean , I have cleared my eligibility and medical both ?
Many thanks in advance and reply awaited !

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
I am totally blind sided by this because there was a document totally stating that, pictures of the mom and dad of the kids so I do not understand why they are asking these information.

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
Eagle333 said:
Do you realized that you are not supposed to put his personal information on the forum? You are not helping him if these are his true information because anyone can make life miserable for him by logging into his account and do lot of damage to him. Please tell me that these are not his trye information before we continue.

please delete and i will message you, please delta right away

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
Eagle333 said:
I deleted that. Don't assume everyone you see on the forum is good people.

Thank you Eagle.... I messaged you though. Thanks

raaji53

Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 jan 2009
Med's Request
14 sep 2009
Med's Done....
15 sep 2009
Interview........
14 sep 2009
Eagle333 said:
SAID MISKIN,

I know that type of application. I have a friend who went through the same path. there is nothing left now for you beside the visa. BGC is passed, Eligibility is pass, Med is pass congratulation my friend. You will probably land next month or beginning of December. The 6th line will be about the decision made on your file.
Hello friends i need help if in any case medical tracksheet has not been added in file then wat happen medical will not be recived ???? Plzzz help in my case its been two months but there is no line abt medical recived on my ecase status

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raaji53 said:
Hello friends i need help if in any case medical tracksheet has not been added in file then wat happen medical will not be recived ???? Plzzz help in my case its been two months but there is no line abt medical recived on my ecase status
If you read my previous notes I answered this question in detail. That is why I don't respond to private emails because I need everyone to go through previous notes and see if their questions were answered or not. Raaji53 I am sorry you have to read my previous notes you will see how I responded to one of our members.

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Dear Eagle,
Your support and motivation makes better environment and good hope for every person.

Regards,
Said

Eagle333 said:
SAID MISKIN,

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
My Dear EAGLE

As you know that I'm going to Apply or visitor Visa .. Can you pls help me in find out way to apply online visitor visa from Pakistan to Canada . Me and my wife are thinking submitting online will save us 15 days . according to plans I will be flying in last wek on Nov 2015 . pls help us in applying online . Waiting for your response.

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
My Dear EAGLE

As you know that I'm going to Apply or visitor Visa .. Can you pls help me in find out way to apply online visitor visa from Pakistan to Canada . Me and my wife are thinking submitting online will save us 15 days . according to plans I will be flying in last wek on Nov 2015 . pls help us in applying online . Waiting for your response.
Tonyo,
Kindly use the below link for visitor visa application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp

Thanks,
Saed

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
Hello Eagle,
Thanks for helping us to more understand How Visa officers work on spouse sponsorship.
My wife's application is process in Accra Ghana.
Here is her timeline:
The file has been transfert to Visa office in Accra on May28
The file went to in process on October 9th.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 10, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

We didnt get any e-mail or message from them since the Time we sent in the sponsorship.

I already order GCMS note and I am still waiting for those note to be sent out to me.
Do you know of at this stage they already waive the interview.

Thanks for your précious time

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
Hey Eagle..

I know you have previously answered enquiries about people who don't have a third line of medical received. But my husband didn't do his medical upfront, and we mailed the police certificate and the e-medical sheet recently to the Amman VO. My question is do you think they didn't work on the application and won't do so till they receive the files that we sent? (although until now they didn't ask us for anything, but when we got SA the letter stated that the medical is missing). When we got SA on Sept. 21 I sent the Amman VO a case specific enquiry with a scan of all the files but they never replied.

Our PR timeline is
We received X's application for permanent residence on July 29, 2015.
We started processing X's application on October 6, 2015.

Thanks a lot!