OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnQ said:
Hi Eagle,
I am an april 2015 spouse outland applicant.
I have 3 lines on my ecas.

PPR on June 14,2015
And sent pasport on june 30.

Ecas says, september 5 was IP mode.

I sent emails to canadian embassy manila, but same reply. Still on process.

On my GCMS notes,
Assesment:
Eligibility - on process
Criminality - not started
Security - not stated
Medical - passed

If u can shaee ur ideas please.
Much appreciated.
Godbless!!
Hi AnQ,

Do you see on note section any note with CAPITAL LETERS in your GCMS? If yes tell me what you see. Then I will comment a little bit on your details.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
I just received my notes on Nov 17. Applied on Oct 20 for them. Nothing is started yet only medical is passed, I got in IP on Oct 9 as all of other people did. I am applying for Visitor visa tom,hoping for the best.

Beal Feirste

Oct 21, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015
Eagle I've followed your advice on this forum and am impressed with the assistance and advice that you offer each and everyone. I applied in November 2014, got sponsor approval in February 2015 and went in process in October 2015 on ECAS. It is now over a month since I've went in process. I've not received any contact from CIC in all of this time. Should I be worried or am I going to be hit with additional document requests out of nowhere like so many others from Ireland/ UK?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beal Feirste said:
Eagle I've followed your advice on this forum and am impressed with the assistance and advice that you offer each and everyone. I applied in November 2014, got sponsor approval in February 2015 and went in process in October 2015 on ECAS. It is now over a month since I've went in process. I've not received any contact from CIC in all of this time. Should I be worried or am I going to be hit with additional document requests out of nowhere like so many others from Ireland/ UK?
Hi Beal Feirste,

First of all, welcome on this thread hopefully you get good guidance until you receive your visa. I might not be right in all I am about to tell you but I am convinced that your timeline speak volume of good things though.

1. Between February and March 2015 your file might have been transferred to your visa office for PR final processing
2. Between June and July your file might have been opened for first review by Visa Office
3. Up to now there is no document request because your file seems to be complete
4. I might be wrong and don't quote me on this, however, I don't see an interview coming since time for it is far gone
5. If passport has not been requested yet I can see it on the horizon, you will soon get PPR and Re-Med (if CIC doesn't want to extend your medicals)
6. Your file seems to be in BGC and soon you will hear from CIC. All I ask you is patience your file seems to progress normally.

If CIC has not contacted you 7 months after your file arrived at the Visa Office, it is a good solid evidence that your file stands a good chance to be completed in the normal standard time ( around 12 Months). Let me know how things go for you because only few people update me with the visa information. I wish you all the best.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hi Beal Feirste,

First of all, welcome on this thread hopefully you get good guidance until you receive your visa. I might not be right in all I am about to tell you but I am convinced that your timeline speak volume of good things though.

1. Between February and March 2015 your file might have been transferred to your visa office for PR final processing
2. Between June and July your file might have been opened for first review by Visa Office
3. Up to now there is no document request because your file seems to be complete
4. I might be wrong and don't quote me on this, however, I don't see an interview coming since time for it is far gone
5. If passport has not been requested yet I can see it on the horizon, you will soon get PPR and Re-Med (if CIC doesn't want to extend your medicals)
6. Your file seems to be in BGC and soon you will hear from CIC. All I ask you is patience your file seems to progress normally.

If CIC has not contacted you 7 months after your file arrived at the Visa Office, it is a good solid evidence that your file stands a good chance to be completed in the normal standard time ( around 12 Months). Let me know how things go for you because only few people update me with the visa information. I wish you all the best.
Hi Eagle,

This information that you have provided to Beal Feriste seems to be in a similar boat as me. I applied December 2014, got approval Feb 2015 went in process in August. It has been about 2-3 months for me and no re-medical or additional document request. (I am Canadian citizen sponsoring Pakistani husband -- and we are part of London visa office). I ordered notes on Nov. 3 and hopefully will see what the real condition is soon but would you say whatever you have said to Beal Feriste is similar to my condition. Do I have anything to worry?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esma said:
Hi Eagle,

This information that you have provided to Beal Feriste seems to be in a similar boat as me. I applied December 2014, got approval Feb 2015 went in process in August. It has been about 2-3 months for me and no re-medical or additional document request. (I am Canadian citizen sponsoring Pakistani husband -- and we are part of London visa office). I ordered notes on Nov. 3 and hopefully will see what the real condition is soon but would you say whatever you have said to Beal Feriste is similar to my condition. Do I have anything to worry?
Hi esma,

You don't need to be worried about anything since you fall under the same category as Beal Feriste. Let's see what the hidden part of the iceberg will be when your GCMS arrive. I'd love to wish you all the best in your immigration process, most importantly stay positive that will be the only way you can wait longer.

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Hi Eagle333,

We received our AOR2 on September 30th, a week prior to that we received an email acknowledgement that they have received my husbands medical records and placed it with our application file (we submitted the medical after the file had been sent to the Mexico VO). Still our ECAS only show "application received" - not in process or anything. Do you think its possible they haven't even started to process our file? I think our file is quite straight forward, close in age; my husband hasn't travelled a lot; we have known each other for a very long time (14 years) and can show both pic's and message logs...

You are doing a great job answering all this for people and giving them hope :) Thank you!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chrillan said:
Hi Eagle333,

We received our AOR2 on September 30th, a week prior to that we received an email acknowledgement that they have received my husbands medical records and placed it with our application file (we submitted the medical after the file had been sent to the Mexico VO). Still our ECAS only show "application received" - not in process or anything. Do you think its possible they haven't even started to process our file? I think our file is quite straight forward, close in age; my husband hasn't travelled a lot; we have known each other for a very long time (14 years) and can show both pic's and message logs...

You are doing a great job answering all this for people and giving them hope :) Thank you!
Thanks Chrillan,

The date of your AOR2 is the day that your file was put in queue for eligibility review, so you need to count at least 3-4 months from September 30, 2015 for your file to be opened by an officer. Again it can range from 3 months to 4 or 4.5 months for that review to commence.

If your visa office is not hit by backlog it could even take a short time to start that review but in case there is a heavy backlog 4-4.5 months will be a fair amount of time to start that review. Someday your eCas will change to IN PROCESS or it could change directly to DM when they finish processing your file. You don't need to get worried about that "application receive" status on your eCas since you can still order your GCMS notes to have more light of how your file is progressing.

February 2015 will be a good time to request your GCMS and I believe you will see some activities going on. I wish you all the best keep us informed of all the good surprises you might get from CIC.

Sincerely,
Eagle333

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi AnQ,

Do you see on note section any note with CAPITAL LETERS in your GCMS? If yes tell me what you see. Then I will comment a little bit on your details.
Hey Eagle, I sure a similar time line with AnQ. I also order my GCMS and got the exact same response as AnQ

Eligibility - in process
Security - not stated
Medical - passed

I try to look in the note section but doesn't see anything with capital letters. The recent note on my GCMS was the email I sent to the embassy which was on October 29, 2015. Not to sure in the note section what particular place should I be looking for capital letters. Would love to hear your opinion on what those my GCMS indicates. Thank you

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Eagle333 said:
Thanks Chrillan,

The date of your AOR2 is the day that your file was put in queue for eligibility review, so you need to count at least 3-4 months from September 30, 2015 for your file to be opened by an officer. Again it can range from 3 months to 4 or 4.5 months for that review to commence.

If your visa office is not hit by backlog it could even take a short time to start that review but in case there is a heavy backlog 4-4.5 months will be a fair amount of time to start that review. Someday your eCas will change to IN PROCESS or it could change directly to DM when they finish processing your file. You don't need to get worried about that "application receive" status on your eCas since you can still order your GCMS notes to have more light of how your file is progressing.

February 2015 will be a good time to request your GCMS and I believe you will see some activities going on. I wish you all the best keep us informed of all the good surprises you might get from CIC.

Sincerely,
Eagle333
Thank you for your quick response :)

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi AnQ,

Hi eagle.

I don't see any capital letters on the note section.Looks like this:
Note: 1
Created date: 2015/10/08
Created by: MF03903
Updated: 2016/10/08
Updated by: MF02903
Restricted: No
Label:General
Office: manila
text:

My ecas was in process on Sept 5.
But PPR of june 14....

Thanks

tracy0831

Sep 16, 2015
Hi Eagle,
Thank you so much for doing all this to us. I just received my notes today. Medical is the only part approved. Eligibility criminal and security not started.
It is 30 pages and I hope I didnt miss any valuable information. Could you please let me know which part I should pay attention and/or if you could kindly take a look at my notes? I can fwd to you.

Thank you again for doing this! :)

Tracy

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyo9000 said:
Hey Eagle, I sure a similar time line with AnQ. I also order my GCMS and got the exact same response as AnQ

Eligibility - in process
Security - not stated
Medical - passed

I try to look in the note section but doesn't see anything with capital letters. The recent note on my GCMS was the email I sent to the embassy which was on October 29, 2015. Not to sure in the note section what particular place should I be looking for capital letters. Would love to hear your opinion on what those my GCMS indicates. Thank you
kyo9000 and AnQ,

Since both of you seem to fall under the same timeline as you both said. kyo9000 I will base my comments on your timeline since AnQ did not provide me with his or hers. kyo9000 your file arrived to your visa office perhaps in early or mid July and there is a likelihood that it was stamped with a BFD of 3-4 months review schedule. Which explains you could not see those notes in CAPITAL AND BOLDS LETTERS. I will advise kyo9000 to request your notes next December 25th I am sure you will see some activities at that time.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tracy0831 said:
Hi Eagle,
Thank you so much for doing all this to us. I just received my notes today. Medical is the only part approved. Eligibility criminal and security not started.
It is 30 pages and I hope I didnt miss any valuable information. Could you please let me know which part I should pay attention and/or if you could kindly take a look at my notes? I can fwd to you.

Thank you again for doing this! :)

Tracy
Hi tracy0831,

Let's exchange our timelines first then I will comment on your GCMS. You can see mine at the bottom and let me know yours.

tracy0831

Sep 16, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi tracy0831,

Let's exchange our timelines first then I will comment on your GCMS. You can see mine at the bottom and let me know yours.
Thanks for replying me Eagle!
File rcd Jul 20 2015
AOR1 aug 19
Spnr approval sept 15
IP Sept 17
Medical rcd
AOR2 oct 4

HKVO

Thank you! :)