Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Hi There Eagle,

Just one question:

I submitted my paper last feb 10 and received aor march 16. On the submiited paper, the copy of my passport will expire on th 0ct of 2016.I recently renewed. Can I submit a new copy of my passport or wait till they require me to submit new passport copy? TIA ;)

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Eagle ,

Bonjour tres Cher Ami .
Can you please shed some lights on the following info :

I received my notes today , I requested them 1 day after I received AOR2 from Mexico City .
My Common-law wife was here in Canada and returned to Mexico .

In the notes , there is no mention to Interview , However there is a note its say Interview Language is Spanish , I think that's because we chose that when we filled the application .

I see Medical : Passes.
Criminality : in Progress started 1 day after I received AOR2 .
everything else has not started yet .
Eligibility : Version 2010-06
Due Date : 2016/12/03
isn't criminality supposed to be at one of the last stages ?
also they share Biographic Data with the U.S.A / Status : NRT
Counterfoil Required : Yes
Proof of relationship submitted between SPR and PA Submitted , case forwarded to visa office for processing , R.11 Based on IMMM0008

Thank you in advance

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi Eagle or anyone else that can help.

My wife received AOR2 (request for updated schedule, re-medical, and anything that may be missing within 30 days) on Feb 3, 2016. I requested notes dated Feb 23. And it says applicant assessment hasn't started yet, but it does show:

The paper file location changed from "Registry" to " CAU Review".
Also changed is this additional info: "BELA decision letters sent on..."

Does it mean they have started the review process now? We've been waiting forever from the Hong Kong VO - our application was submitted in April 2015.

Thanks for your help.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TANMEX said:
Hi Eagle ,

Bonjour tres Cher Ami .
Can you please shed some lights on the following info :

I received my notes today , I requested them 1 day after I received AOR2 from Mexico City .
My Common-law wife was here in Canada and returned to Mexico .

In the notes , there is no mention to Interview , However there is a note its say Interview Language is Spanish , I think that's because we chose that when we filled the application .

I see Medical : Passes.
Criminality : in Progress started 1 day after I received AOR2 .
everything else has not started yet .
Eligibility : Version 2010-06
Due Date : 2016/12/03
isn't criminality supposed to be at one of the last stages ?
also they share Biographic Data with the U.S.A / Status : NRT
Counterfoil Required : Yes
Proof of relationship submitted between SPR and PA Submitted , case forwarded to visa office for processing , R.11 Based on IMMM0008

Thank you in advance
Hello TANMEX tout va bien mon ami.

Interview language shows Spanish because you wrote it in case there is one. Criminality is in process which is good but Eligibility is the main thing I don't know the status. You better check my other thread on GCMS you will get so much info about your notes.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
Hi There Eagle,

Just one question:

I submitted my paper last feb 10 and received aor march 16. On the submiited paper, the copy of my passport will expire on th 0ct of 2016.I recently renewed. Can I submit a new copy of my passport or wait till they require me to submit new passport copy? TIA ;)
Yes you can submit the new passport to avoid delay in the future.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cicong said:
Hi Eagle or anyone else that can help.

My wife received AOR2 (request for updated schedule, re-medical, and anything that may be missing within 30 days) on Feb 3, 2016. I requested notes dated Feb 23. And it says applicant assessment hasn't started yet, but it does show:

The paper file location changed from "Registry" to " CAU Review".
Also changed is this additional info: "BELA decision letters sent on..."

Does it mean they have started the review process now? We've been waiting forever from the Hong Kong VO - our application was submitted in April 2015.

Thanks for your help.
You did not provide valuable information here. What is the status of all your 4 assessments?

BELA decision letter is part of email sent to the sponsor when he/she got approved it has nothing to do with the sponsored person.

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Eagle333 said:
You did not provide valuable information here. What is the status of all your 4 assessments?

BELA decision letter is part of email sent to the sponsor when he/she got approved it has nothing to do with the sponsored person.
Besides Medical as "Passed", everything is "Not Started". The only change is from "Registry" to "CAU Review" for Paper File Location.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hello TANMEX tout va bien mon ami.

Interview language shows Spanish because you wrote it in case there is one. Criminality is in process which is good but Eligibility is the main thing I don't know the status. You better check my other thread on GCMS you will get so much info about your notes.
Merci beaucoup mon ami,

I don't see Interview required or Recommended in my notes . I want No interview of course

I think I will oder another set of notes , probably once a month to see how is the processing developing .

Cheers

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Eagle333 said:
Yes you can submit the new passport to avoid delay in the future.
I can send it via email? Or send via courier? Thanks :)

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Hi Guys

This my status on Ecas it says in process and i submitted all requested documents at the end of feb. And this the 1st time i am hearing about GCMS? And what is the use of doing it? is it will help to find what stage my application is now? Someone please help me on this..

Can anyone please let me know what is next?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 2012.
2. We started processing your application on January 2013.
3. We sent you correspondence on January . If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. Medical results have been received.

All the best for all and i will pray for all to sucess.

Saina

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
What does it mean if I don't get SA..but in process I both columns in ecas that means my file has transferred to local visa office?do reply

WillemH.P

Dec 18, 2015
Hi Eagle,

I am wondering if I would be able to access my Spousal Sponsorship PR application's eCAS with my online payment receipt?
On the online service it only gives the option to use the Receipt number (IMM5401) which I don't have because I did not pay my fees at a bank but online.

Application was received Feb 1 and I don't have AOR

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
Does anybody have suggestions on how long it takes at Toronto Pearson for landing? Want to make sure there is enough time between layover!

Thanks in advance!!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrschino said:
Does anybody have suggestions on how long it takes at Toronto Pearson for landing? Want to make sure there is enough time between layover!

Thanks in advance!!
Landing doesn't tale long , waiting in line take long time , especially if you arrive in busy times .

phamhainguyen68

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
23-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront in Aug 2015
Interview........
Recommend Waived on 05-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016 (received on 21-06-2016)
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Mrschino said:

Thanks in advance!!
Hi Mrschino,

Base on my experience, you should have around 3 hour layover in order to finish landing process, custom clearance and book the next ticket (if you have to) to your final destination.