Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
All,

I have a concern regarding referral letters with detailed requirements such as number of hours worked, main duties etc. Below are some details regarding my work history: i just got my NOI last week and quite concerned with the work history section.

2011- present - Company A - I will be able to get the required referral letter (6 years) , payslip , contract
2010-2011 - Company B - I will be able to get the required referral letter (1 year ) , bank deposit , contract
2009-2010 - Company C - worked only here for 9 months, only have certification letter of employment , unable to contact company to request for the detailed referral letter ,
2008-2009 - Company D - worked here for 1 year , 7 mos, only have certification letter of employment , able to contact the company ,but mentioned that letter will be delayed wit unknown timeframe since by former boss is not working there anymore....
2007-2008 - Company E - worked here for 6 months only, only have certification letter of employment , no reply yet from the company regarding the detailed referral letter.
2006-2007 - Company F - worked here for 9 months only, Only have certification of employment , still following up regarding the required referral letter
2005-2006 - Company G - worked here for 1 year , only have certification of employment, and still following up regarding the required referral letter.

For those companies, I maybe able to secure bank deposits copy, payslips and tax notices to prove that I was under their employment.

Also, I dont have any copies of the contract for some companies during 2005-2010.

Any reply or advise is appreciated. understand that OINP requires at least work experience for the last 5 years..so I am not sure whether my present company is enough as I am working here for 6 years..

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
As per the rules.. your reference letter is only required in case you are obtaining points for that experience.
In other words if your points are sufficient with the 6 year current experience then no need to get reference letter from your past employments.
As I know OINP gives NOI based on your CRS.. and in CRS system you can get points for work experience onlt for three years..Means if you have experience of 3 year or 8 or 10 or whatever maximum no. you will get the same poins.
The rest I think you can understand what should you do.
cheers. :)

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
As per the rules.. your reference letter is only required in case you are obtaining points for that experience.
In other words if your points are sufficient with the 6 year current experience then no need to get reference letter from your past employments.
As I know OINP gives NOI based on your CRS.. and in CRS system you can get points for work experience onlt for three years..Means if you have experience of 3 year or 8 or 10 or whatever maximum no. you will get the same poins.
thank you.

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys. Just wanting to know if I need to submit pay slips or bank deposit history along with the reference letter?

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi guys. Just wanting to know if I need to submit pay slips or bank deposit history along with the reference letter?
I think it is needed. For my case, on the 6 year work experience I have, I submitted all requirements like the employer job reference letter and the required details inside and payslips since from the start of the job till this month. I also included all promotion letters if I have handled different jobs in the company....

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have experience of 6+ years in IT. currently working in an MNC in Bengaluru, India . This is my 3rd Company. i have got letters from my previous companies. Worried how to get reference letter from current company. if i approach them for letter then my job might be insecure.
cannot ask manager for his help fir the same reason. please suggest any alternatives .

Any help !!!
Thanks in Advance

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hello Guys,

I have experience of 6+ years in IT. currently working in an MNC in Bengaluru, India . This is my 3rd Company. i have got letters from my previous companies. Worried how to get reference letter from current company. if i approach them for letter then my job might be insecure.
cannot ask manager for his help fir the same reason. please suggest any alternatives .

Any help !!!
Thanks in Advance
What I did is I told my company that it is for an application of a loan for banking and the bank requires it. Although the company might think why the job descriptions are needed, I can say that I have a proof that I am working in the IT industry and potentially have a stable job in the future and able to pay my loans bank , also I told my HR to put the bank as addresee in the letter ( as it is not obvious than without an addressee) , the important thing in the letter is that all the requirements is there and at the same time attach the payslips or any proof of compensation.

Reactions: Shivaraj_1988

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
I think it is needed. For my case, on the 6 year work experience I have, I submitted all requirements like the employer job reference letter and the required details inside and payslips since from the start of the job till this month. I also included all promotion letters if I have handled different jobs in the company....
That's alot of payslips. That's 72 payslip

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
That's alot of payslips. That's 72 payslip
Although I have a copy of all that, I just included payslips for the first month I joined...and then succeeding payslips for every year which includes months of January and December , until the last month before I received my NOI. I used preview in MAC to combine all payslips into one file.

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
What I did is I told my company that it is for an application of a loan for banking and the bank requires it. Although the company might think why the job descriptions are needed, I can say that I have a proof that I am working in the IT industry and potentially have a stable job in the future and able to pay my loans bank , also I told my HR to put the bank as addresee in the letter ( as it is not obvious than without an addressee) , the important thing in the letter is that all the requirements is there and at the same time attach the payslips or any proof of compensation.
Many Thanks mate...!!!
makes sense but risk is involved, they may be suspicious thereafter and keep an eye on me(just assuming).
I have every thing with me starting from Appointment letter , Appraisal letter, Salary slips, Income tax returns etc. Only pending is reference letter.

Can is get it from any of my friend instead. Will CIC cross check ?

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Although I have a copy of all that, I just included payslips for the first month I joined...and then succeeding payslips for every year which includes months of January and December , until the last month before I received my NOI. I used preview in MAC to combine all payslips into one file.
thanks much, really helpful

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's after ITA. For OINP all paid jobs during the last 10 years. Even not skilled jobs.

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
That's after ITA. For OINP all paid jobs during the last 10 years. Even not skilled jobs.
But on my application , I will be assesed via FWSP criteria. On top of that based on the OINP express entry guide :
* Work experience was continous and at least one year in length (work in excess of 30 hrs per week)
* Work experience was full-time
*Work Experience was paid
* Work Experience was in Sill Type 0 or Skills Levels A or B of NOC
* At least one year experience was in the same NOC occupation
*Work experience was obtained within the last five years from the date of your NOI from Ontario

In my current work , I have been working here for 6 years , I have the reference letter with the required details signed by our HR director , I have the payslips since from the beginning and all proof of compensation. This I believe will meet all the criteria of OINP as stated above.

All of my other work experience is at least one year or less so I am not sure if they will bother, but I also uploaded some cert letters and proof of compensation just in case.

Thanks for your input.

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Many Thanks mate...!!!
makes sense but risk is involved, they may be suspicious thereafter and keep an eye on me(just assuming).
I have every thing with me starting from Appointment letter , Appraisal letter, Salary slips, Income tax returns etc. Only pending is reference letter.

Can is get it from any of my friend instead. Will CIC cross check ?
I advised you to get from your HR/boss instead. either CIC will cross check or not , it is better to be safe than sorry.

AzeemMirza

Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys,

Pardon me for my ignorance, but could anyone confirm if OINP requires only last 10 years' employment record or should I try to obtain the reference letter from the employer I left working for 11 years ago ? In fact, this will be a difficult ask.

What I conceived from the OINP application guide is that I have to provide record / reference letter of my complete work history.

Your help might save me a lot of effort.

Cheers!

Reactions: EnthuChap