+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

Efewealth

Feb 26, 2021
Got approval this morning
600 points not updated yet.
Total time =102 days since submission
I accepted the nomination on my EE profile.Will I receive anything else from Ontario?If 600 points are not updated in 24 hours,should I contact IRCC or OINP?
Hello All
HCP stream, NOC 2147-FSW
NOI received - 15th October 2020
Application submitted - 14th November 2020
Assessment - 18th January 2021
DIP - 1st February 2021
Approved - 25th February 2021
Congratulations
Please be kind to answer my question. Was your reference contacted? I mean do they contact your reference via the email address you provide or they contact the organization through the other contact address on the letter headed paper. In my case my reference is the HR but the contacts on the letter head are only accessible by the Admin.

Efewealth

Feb 26, 2021
I accepted the nomination on my EE profile.Will I receive anything else from Ontario?If 600 points are not updated in 24 hours,should I contact IRCC or OINP?
Congratulations I asked this question on a previous thread but you can also share your thoughts

Was your reference contacted? I mean do they contact your reference via the email address you provide or they contact the organization through the other contact address on the letter headed paper. In my case my reference is the HR but the contacts on the letter head are only accessible by the Admin.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Congratulations I asked this question on a previous thread but you can also share your thoughts

Was your reference contacted? I mean do they contact your reference via the email address you provide or they contact the organization through the other contact address on the letter headed paper. In my case my reference is the HR but the contacts on the letter head are only accessible by the Admin.
Honestly,I donot know whom they contacted.I just submitted all the documents,there were no ADR requested.I am not sure how will anyone know this info!
I think Admin or HR should be able to verify your details,so nothing to worry about!

Reactions: Efewealth

Efewealth

Feb 26, 2021
Honestly,I donot know whom they contacted.I just submitted all the documents,there were no ADR requested.I am not sure how will anyone know this info!
I think Admin or HR should be able to verify your details,so nothing to worry about!
Thank you kindly and congratulations again

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Update your Express Entry profile and uncheck your interest in being nominated by other provinces except Ontario, and save. The 600 would reflect after this.

enigma_2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have received NOI from Ontario (OINP) on 16 Feb, 2021
I created my Express Entry profile on 6 March 2020 and this profile will expire on 6 March 2021 (in a week's time from today)

Should I create a new Express Entry profile on 6 March (once old one expires) and request transfer of nomination to new express entry profile?
I have already written an email to Ontario (ontarionominee@ontario.ca ) and got an automated reply " For all other inquiries, we aim to respond within 5 business days. "
Has anyone faced similar situation and can guide?
Thanks for help

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Update your Express Entry profile and uncheck your interest in being nominated by other provinces except Ontario, and save. The 600 would reflect after this.
Thanks so much!!
I did the above and 600 points got updated.
Do we need to update the letter from OINP to EE profile(under Application tab,”Have you received a nomination letter from Ontario?”) or just wait for draw to happen and no action to be taken now?

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Thanks so much!!
I did the above and 600 points got updated.
Do we need to update the letter from OINP to EE profile(under Application tab,”Have you received a nomination letter from Ontario?”) or just wait for draw to happen and no action to be taken now?
Congratulations. No such action required. You just have to wait for next draw.

Reactions: Komal_K

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi everyone I got nominated yesterday (today in India)
Here is my timeline
NOI :- 15th Oct
Submitted :- 18th Nov
ADR :- 19th Jan
ADR responded on 19th Jan
Assessment :- 22nd Jan
DIP :- 11th Feb
Nomination :- 01st March

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone
So I got Nomination today and below is the timeline
CRS 467
NOC 2173
Submitted :- 27th Nov 2020
Assessment :- 23rd Jan 2021
ADR :- 10th Feb 2021
ADR responded on 13th Feb 2021
DIP :- 16th Feb 2021
Nomination :- 2nd March 2021
Congratulations. It came just in time for the next All-program or PNP draw.