+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, I have a question, I am planning to change my address because of my new job offer, I just wanted to know that will it create any problem like changing the passport address again? will these create any trouble in PR processing? I got my AOR on March 18th.

Reactions: mdp14.2005

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Got a ghost update yesterday, my current status changed from "submitted" to "Application/Profile updated" And after I logged in and out of it a couple of times it changed to submitted back again. This is the first time I saw any activity after MEP and biometric updation.

Reactions: MadhanTN

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
Got a ghost update yesterday, my current status changed from "submitted" to "Application/Profile updated" And after I logged in and out of it a couple of times it changed to submitted back again. This is the first time I saw any activity after MEP and biometric updation.
Hi Gowrish, I have booked Biometrics appointment at Chennai.. What All should I keep with me, Paasport, Biometrics letter and Consent form? anything else?

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi Gowrish, I have booked Biometrics appointment at Chennai.. What All should I keep with me, Paasport, Biometrics letter and Consent form? anything else?
Hi Madhan, I gave my Biometrics in Chennai as well , I took my passport, BIL and consent form with me they checked my passport and BIL and they didn't check the consent form in spite of reminding them, one more advice I went to VFS and hour before the appointment but they won't allow you inside the premises before the appointment time , they will make you wait outside till the appointment time so plan accordingly and carry the consent form with you even though they won't collect it.

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Madhan, I gave my Biometrics in Chennai as well , I took my passport, BIL and consent form with me they checked my passport and BIL and they didn't check the consent form in spite of reminding them, one more advice I went to VFS and hour before the appointment but they won't allow you inside the premises before the appointment time , they will make you wait outside till the appointment time so plan accordingly and carry the consent form with you even though they won't collect it.
Great.. Thanks..