+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH Draw - May 05, 2023

mv9748

May 9, 2023
Hi All,

I have received an NOI for OINP and while applying for the same, I need help in filling the 'Intention to Reside in Ontario' section. I have no ties mentioned in the help list. What should I fill in this section?
Also I already submitted a statement of intent pdf in 'Your Required Documents' section. Should I copy paste the same letter here or just mention 'No ties available' in this section?
What is the correct way to proceed here?

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/QHKMFd9t

Thanks,
Ravi
If you can state your intentions in <=1000 characters, you can fill out the web form and skip uploading the pdf. Else, use the pdf. If you do not have any ties to Ontario, you may mention about the employment opportunities in Ontario and how that might help you land a job.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I just submitted today. Others say it might take a month or more to move to assessment stage.
Yea. I submitted it on May 21. Lets see. For some it has moved to assessment in 10-12 days and for others it was more than a month. No idea how long this is gonna take.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Yea. I submitted it on May 21. Lets see. For some it has moved to assessment in 10-12 days and for others it was more than a month. No idea how long this is gonna take.
I hope it won't take too long. Would you mind updating here once you have progress?

sauron666

May 17, 2023
I got my NOI on May 5 as well and I submitted on May 24. I think they're still backlogged on Feb/Mar applications, so it will be awhile before we get an update. Let's keep in touch!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Nik,

Someone here had mentioned that if you submit file within 10 days of NOI, it gets processed within 40-50 days. Is there any truth in it?
No. The OINP applications are processed in batches. For instance: if an OINP application has cleared a stage, you won't receive any updates unless the processing officer clears other applications too; 80% of his workload (with the same NOI batch).

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
Is there any whatsapp group of 5th May OINP tech draw. I want to join.
I have submitted the application on 31st May 2023.

ramandeepbedi

May 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
My passport is due for expiry in June 2024. I applied for OINP on 14th June 2023. Please suggest if I need to apply for a new passport now or if I should wait for the nomination and post that I should do it?