+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH Draw - May 05, 2023

Nirmalraj

Jul 2, 2023
Dear All,

Has anyone's application moved to Assesment or next stage for the NOI received on May 05.

Please share.

Nirmalraj

Jul 2, 2023
Hi,

I received my NOI on May 5, Human Capital Stream still my Application was in submitted status. My Ielts exam date was 07-Aug-2021 and my Result date was 07-Oct-2021. Once my application got processed and If i got ITA after Aug 07 - 2023 Which date IRCC will consider as Ielts expiry date whether the Exam date or Result date. Could any help me on understanding this please.

Thanks,
Nirmal

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi,

I received my NOI on May 5, Human Capital Stream still my Application was in submitted status. My Ielts exam date was 07-Aug-2021 and my Result date was 07-Oct-2021. Once my application got processed and If i got ITA after Aug 07 - 2023 Which date IRCC will consider as Ielts expiry date whether the Exam date or Result date. Could any help me on understanding this please.

Thanks,
Nirmal
exam date

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Thanks,
Nirmal
The exam date is the expiry date. You will likely need a new score. But new score need not match old score. It should be CLB7 and you EE profile should have a total of 67 points on the 100 point scale to be able to get a nomination. I would suggest get a new IELTS as soon as possible so that your profile doesn't expire.

Nirmalraj

Jul 2, 2023
The exam date is the expiry date. You will likely need a new score. But new score need not match old score. It should be CLB7 and you EE profile should have a total of 67 points on the 100 point scale to be able to get a nomination. I would suggest get a new IELTS as soon as possible so that your profile doesn't expire.
Thank you

Nirmalraj

Jul 2, 2023
Hi All,

When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.

After submission I have received only confirmation email but I am not seeing this blue icon beside my file number.

Could anyone please advise on this what may be the reason.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.

After submission I have received only confirmation email but I am not seeing this blue icon beside my file number.

Could anyone please advise on this what may be the reason.
I think that simply means that your documents have been accepted and will be reviewed. If they need anything else, they will let you know.

DhruvR_123

Sep 22, 2023
Hello, I am inside Canada on PGWP. I have foreign work experience in NOC 21311 (it's my Primary NOC) within last 5 years, which is eligible for OINP Tech draw. Also I have been working inside Canada in NOC 22310 for 1.5 years.

So, If I get nomination from OINP and, Since I get qualify under OINP tech draw because of foreign work experience,
Should I choose to go with FSW or CEC?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I am inside Canada on PGWP. I have foreign work experience in NOC 21311 (it's my Primary NOC) within last 5 years, which is eligible for OINP Tech draw. Also I have been working inside Canada in NOC 22310 for 1.5 years.

So, If I get nomination from OINP and, Since I get qualify under OINP tech draw because of foreign work experience,
Should I choose to go with FSW or CEC?
CEC if the experience in Canada is more than 1-year: be it continuous or cumulative !