OINP - Tech Draw - April 13, 2021

chrome123

Apr 15, 2021
I got my NOI on April 13th.
Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 23-05-2021
Assessment: 02-06-2021
DIP : 11-06-2021

Waiting for nomination now. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: izg

Daisyl&

Jun 11, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?

canadacloud

Jun 12, 2021
URGENT HELP: I have applied for OINP and got ADR for work experience. I have had multiple positions in the same organisation and added the same in LOE since my job responsibilities were almost same. HR issued reference letter mentioning only the latest position and the job duties. So I shared promotion/appraisal/title change letters along with LOE and provided the explanation for the same. Job duties mentioned in the reference letter are matching with NOC 2173, Any suggestions for the next step as per ADR?
Please find the ADR here.

@legalfalcon Can you please help regarding this query ? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Daisyl&

Jun 11, 2021
Usually payslips are enough ,preferably last six months + alternative for start and end of a year/period. Have you submitted like that?
Yes but i got an ADR and i was asked to submit income tax statement which is mandatory but unfortunately my employer has not been filing taxes

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I got my NOI on April 13th.
Date Submitted: 23-05-2021
Assessment: 02-06-2021
DIP : 11-06-2021

Waiting for nomination now. Fingers crossed!
@chrome123 nice...good to know abt status change of your application..hoping for a status change soon below are my timelines-

Date Submitted: 29-04-2021
Assessment: 27-05-2021
DIP- NA
Nomination: NA

Reactions: chrome123

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
Even though it’s being deducted from my salary monthly
Ok, try to get your company's confirmation that they haven't filed the returns over the mail. Write a LOE along with this mail details and upload If you have past years returns attaching that that would be great. May be you can mail to oinp and get a clarification as well.

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
URGENT HELP: I have applied for OINP and got ADR for work experience. I have had multiple positions in the same organisation and added the same in LOE since my job responsibilities were almost same. HR issued reference letter mentioning only the latest position and the job duties. So I shared promotion/appraisal/title change letters along with LOE and provided the explanation for the same. Job duties mentioned in the reference letter are matching with NOC 2173, Any suggestions for the next step as per ADR?

get a new refference letter with all positions stated along with their start and end dates

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

This is just a clarification. You can get a new work reference enter that states that your had the following position:

a - from x to y
b - from p to q

etc and support them with your promotion letters etc.

In the same letter you can write that during your tenure from x to q, wherein you held multiple position as listed above, you had the following job responsibilities.

Someone at OIMP is finding it hard to understand and they want it served in a simple manner. So keep it simple and easy.

Reactions: nkumar1987

chrome123

Apr 15, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?
In this case payslips, bank account statements showing salary deposits, any form of communication done with the employer as proof of employment or a request email from your side demanding tax deposit clarification along with response received if any and extra supporting documents stating your employment. Detailed LOE capturing all the above facts with adequate reason. Hopefully things should work out then.