+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Tech Draw - April 13, 2021

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I created my express entry profile on April 14 2021. Missed the cut off by 1 day :(

NOC: 2147, Years of Experience: 7+ and CRS: 467

Not sure if I would get in next draw
Don't worry. In the very next tech draw you will be considered for sure. Stay in touch for further updates.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Don't worry. In the very next tech draw you will be considered for sure. Stay in touch for further updates.
Thank you. One more quick question, for OINP Tech draws, all I need to make sure if to mark my education under NOC 2147, so as with work experience and tick Ontario as province I want to live. Right?

My education and work is in Digital Signal Processing and SoC design. I came to India for some personal reasons from US. Really nervous nowadays, looking to relocate to Canada.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thank you. One more quick question, for OINP Tech draws, all I need to make sure if to mark my education under NOC 2147, so as with work experience and tick Ontario as province I want to live. Right?

My education and work is in Digital Signal Processing and SoC design. I came to India for some personal reasons from US. Really nervous nowadays, looking to relocate to Canada.
Just tick "All the provinces" and say "Yes" to the queries for Ontario and BC. For detailed guidance you can ping me.

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi, I fortunately fall in the score range and got the NOI, here is my timeline, will update when it moves forward:

Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 20-04-2021
Assessment: NA
Processing: NA
Nomination: NA
Congratulations! Fortunately, I also got NOI on 13th April, below are my timelines:

Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 29-04-2021
Assessment: NA
Processing: NA
Nomination: NA

Showing as Submitted at the moment. Let me know whenever there is a change in your profile status...

kavool

May 16, 2021
Hi guys,
I have received NOI on 13/04/2021 and applied on 19/04/2021. However, I noticed the screen shot of NOI I submitted does not show the date. Do you think that would be a problem? should I contact them to update it for me?

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys,
I have received NOI on 13/04/2021 and applied on 19/04/2021. However, I noticed the screen shot of NOI I submitted does not show the date. Do you think that would be a problem? should I contact them to update it for me?
Did you get payment receipt email from oinp?

kavool

May 16, 2021
I think it should be submitted. For me, when i login I can see the date submitted next to the status. What does it show under sate submitted column when you login to your profile now?
:) yes my application is submitted, I mean the screen shot of NOI letter that I have uploaded does not show the date I received the NOI. I am a bit worried they deem my application as incomplete for that

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
:) yes my application is submitted, I mean the screen shot of NOI letter that I have uploaded does not show the date I received the NOI. I am a bit worried they deem my application as incomplete for that
Yes..there was no date on that...I guess they have a list of ee numbers it was issued to with them..same for me as well

Richa chhabra

Apr 27, 2021
Hi, could you please assist if we have a salaried account and there are no fixed deposits or MF’s do we need to mandatorily state that the amount is liquidable and readily accessible in the balance certificate?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, could you please assist if we have a salaried account and there are no fixed deposits or MF’s do we need to mandatorily state that the amount is liquidable and readily accessible in the balance certificate?
Its only mandatory in case of the "term deposits" while "saving funds" are always readily available. Particularly, your bank letter must state that the funds are loan/debt free.