+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Tech Draw - April 13, 2021

horlakimmy

May 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I'm new on this platform. Please I have a couple of questions as regards my application.
I got NOI from Ontario on April 15th and I submitted my application on May 23rd I did all this as a single person. I will be getting married at the end of June so I want to know
1) how do I add my spouse to my application?
2) will my spouse have to do IELTS?
3) will my spouse have to get their ECA done also?
4)what other document do I need to provide
5)what effect will adding my spouse have on my application
6) do i have to provide work history and reference letters for my spouse
please someone with this knowledge help me as i have been searching online to no avail.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, one small query. Does anyone know when can we expect next tech draw. I saw it happens almost every 2 month but there doesn't seem to be a draw for priorities stream this month which was in March 2021. Does that mean next tech draw might not be in June?

Also, does anyone know how much time ITA are taking to approve with PNP? Someone was mentioning it is taking more than a year to get approval after submitting documents after receiving ITA. Thanks

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
Hi guys, my current CRS is 485 because of which i couldn't get noi in last tech draw. I can decrease my CRS to 463 by removing points for my wife's education and ielts. Should i do that? or wait for FSW. Also i read that they ask us to provide proof of our interest in living in ontario, how do i do that? my wife's sister lives in saskatoon and she's the only relative i have in canada.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, my current CRS is 485 because of which i couldn't get noi in last tech draw. I can decrease my CRS to 463 by removing points for my wife's education and ielts. Should i do that? or wait for FSW. Also i read that they ask us to provide proof of our interest in living in ontario, how do i do that? my wife's sister lives in saskatoon and she's the only relative i have in canada.
i discussed with someone and the best way to show your interest can be to show that you have employment opportunities. Like applying for jobs in Ontario, contacting recruiters to show both your interest and presence of relevant job opportunities. Not sure of IELTS part.

Not sure of the FSW part either, I think last draw was in December. I was seeing tech draws generally happen every 2 month or so from past 1 year.

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
May be for safe side you can create one more profile by making your spouse as primary applicant for Fsw draw .Once you receive ITA or noi from Ontario on either of the profile delete the other profile. Regarding in the proof of interest it is a formality to write a letter to show your interest for that province that is required only once your receive NOI from province. You can just keep some screenshots of job searches from indeed or other jobs search matching your profile.

Love_18119

Nov 28, 2019
Hello,
I have an urgent question. Could somebody please help? If I have received my OINP and got the invitation after the points are added. While I fill my Permanent residency application, should I choose FSW Or PNP as the stream?

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
Hello,
I have an urgent question. Could somebody please help? If I have received my OINP and got the invitation after the points are added. While I fill my Permanent residency application, should I choose FSW Or PNP as the stream?
I do not know about the latest change, but until April 13 draw we receive OINP NOI on your Express entry profile and once get's approved by OINP we need to accept it and points gets added to EE profile .

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello,
There is nothing to choose, once you accept the nomination in your EE profile, you will automatically qualify as a PNP candidate and receive ITA under the same. You will need to answer Yes to 'Do you have a nomination from a province?' during e-APR.

ali_brahim

May 28, 2021
Update on my application status (could be helpful for anyone)
Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 04-05-2021
Assessment: 27-05-2021
Processing / DIP: not yet
Nomination: not yet

Reactions: nkumar1987

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
Update on my application status (could be helpful for anyone)
Date Submitted: 04-05-2021
Assessment: 27-05-2021
Processing / DIP: not yet
Nomination: not yet
Great. Did you receive a mail when status got changed or we need to check by logging in.

izg

Jun 3, 2021
Update on my application status
Date Submitted: 20-05-2021
Assessment: 02-06-2021
DIP: N/A
Nomination: N/A

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Hi All, please help !

Please find my application status below,
Date Submitted: 9-05-2021
Assessment: 03-06-2021

I happen to login today and saw the status updated to "Assessment", but i see a red exclamation icon beside my File Number. In the portal it says, the red icon would appear if any additional documents are required .

But on clicking on the red icon, it reroutes a new page stating the following

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. "

Thus, i am not sure if this a technical error in the portal or i have to really send any additional document.

Besides, there is not information on what document is missing that has to be loaded. Also i have not received any email requesting for any additional document.

Please let me know if any of you guys facing the same. Thanks.