OINP - Tech Draw - April 13, 2021

nike123

May 30, 2021
Hi All, please help !

Please find my application status below,
Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 9-05-2021
Assessment: 03-06-2021

I happen to login today and saw the status updated to "Assessment", but i see a red exclamation icon beside my File Number. In the portal it says, the red icon would appear if any additional documents are required .

But on clicking on the red icon, it reroutes a new page stating the following

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. "

Thus, i am not sure if this a technical error in the portal or i have to really send any additional document.

Besides, there is not information on what document is missing that has to be loaded. Also i have not received any email requesting for any additional document.

Please let me know if any of you guys facing the same. Thanks.
You do not need to do anything at that point. It is just a message stating that you are now on the Assessment stage. Good luck. It will then move to "Decision in Progress" next.

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
You do not need to do anything at that point. It is just a message stating that you are now on the Assessment stage. Good luck. It will then move to "Decision in Progress" next.
Thanks much Nike123!

But i am bit worried about the red icon. Would the red icon remain until it moves to "Decision in progress" ? Did you also happen to get the red icon in your application? Please let me know, thanks once again.

izg

Jun 3, 2021
Hi All, please help !

I happen to login today and saw the status updated to "Assessment", but i see a red exclamation icon beside my File Number. In the portal it says, the red icon would appear if any additional documents are required .

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

Thus, i am not sure if this a technical error in the portal or i have to really send any additional document.

Besides, there is not information on what document is missing that has to be loaded. Also i have not received any email requesting for any additional document.

i think it's normal, you don't have to worry about it. I got the same message too.

Reactions: Saranyavasi

nike123

May 30, 2021
Thanks much Nike123!

But i am bit worried about the red icon. Would the red icon remain until it moves to "Decision in progress" ? Did you also happen to get the red icon in your application? Please let me know, thanks once again.
Yes, I got the same. Didnt do anything when I received it. Two days after, my status changed to Decision in Progress. They usually send you an email to your registered email address if they need additional documents.

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, I got the same. Didnt do anything when I received it. Two days after, my status changed to Decision in Progress. They usually send you an email to your registered email address if they need additional documents.
Thanks much for your response!

ali_brahim

May 28, 2021
Hi All, please help !

No worries
It will be changed to blue icon today in your profile.
Same happened for me.

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
Hi All, please help !

Don't worry even I got the same message and I clarified the same by sending mail to OINP along with screenshots, and they replied as below

"Hello,
Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Your application is in the Assessment stage.
Please be advised that there is no need to reply or upload any information/documentation at this time.
You will be contacted should further information and/or documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP."

So this seems to be normal.

satheeshgs216

Apr 15, 2021
I got my NOI on April 13th.
Date Submitted: 08-05-2021
Assessment: 01-06-2021

But still it hasn't moved to decision in progress after about 9 days. Is this normal? Any guidance would help in this regard.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I got my NOI on April 13th.
Date Submitted: 08-05-2021
Assessment: 01-06-2021

But still it hasn't moved to decision in progress after about 9 days. Is this normal? Any guidance would help in this regard.
It is pretty normal.

Create a case here. You can track others case as well.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

4 Stages in OINP

Submitted --> Assessment --> [ADR Optional] --> DIP ---> Nomination

The application stays in different stage for different days for different folks, however, finally application gets nominated mostly in submitted date order.

It took 75-85 Days for Feb 16 NOI batch. Most of them got nominated and got ITA yesterday in PNP draw.

Check application everyday, Assessment is the stage where you get ADR if there is a need. Get along with normal life. :) Good luck

Daisyl&

Jun 11, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?

nkumar1987

May 30, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?
what all documents did you submit as proof of compensation for eg: payslips/bank statments?