+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Tech Draw - April 13, 2021

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
April 13, 2021
Tech draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may be required to submit an Educational Credential Assessment to demonstrate that you have the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher. Make sure that you provide a copy of your Educational Credential Assessment report and that you authorize the assessment organization to share the results of your Educational Credential Assessment with the OINP.

The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 456 and 467 and work experience in the NOC codes noted in the program update below. OINP issues a number of 528 invitations to the eligible candidates.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on April 13, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on April 13, 2021. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Many congratulations to all the eligible candidates who've received the NOIs in this tech draw.

DM for the group link!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for your response
It is just not fair, no NOI from PNP and no FSW draws. What is the point of having higher CRS score ☹
I totally understand, CEC only draws are to blame for this. Maximum cutoff for OINP draws is determined by the last all programs draw which was 468 in December of last year and OINP is sticking to it since there are plenty of candidates below 467.

burnaburna

Apr 15, 2021
I have a problem, my OINP application won't continue. Anyone experienced this ? The 'Continue' application button on the page that has the following message is disabled

```
IMPORTANT: For security purposes, please ensure that you click on Logout in the top left-hand corner of the OINP e-Filing Portal when you have finished and then close/exit your browser.
Please note:
  1. You may only create one registration per stream.
  2. Bla bla bla ...
  3. You must submit all mandatory documents with your application to avoid unnecessary delays in the processing of your application.
  4. If you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the OINP directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.```

Apr 14, 2021
I have a query regarding my work history details.

I created my Express Entry Profile on 7th April and received an invite on 13th April.

However I joined a new company on 6th April and that I had not mentioned in the Express Entry Profile as I didn't have any experience with regards to the same and have no responsibilities which I have executed till now.

So my question is that should I include this work history now in my OINP Application without a reference letter and explain it in a LOE (attaching the offer letter from the company) and say that since I have not executed any job roles and responsibilities so I am not attaching any reference letter for the same.

Kindly suggest on the same that whether I should include it in my work history or just attach an LOE for this job and explain that it is a very new job so don't have reference letter for the same

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have a problem, my OINP application won't continue. Anyone experienced this ? The 'Continue' application button on the page that has the following message is disabled

```
IMPORTANT: For security purposes, please ensure that you click on Logout in the top left-hand corner of the OINP e-Filing Portal when you have finished and then close/exit your browser.
Please note:
  1. You may only create one registration per stream.
  2. Bla bla bla ...
  3. You must submit all mandatory documents with your application to avoid unnecessary delays in the processing of your application.
  4. If you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the OINP directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.```
Technical glitch, should have been resolved already.

I have a query regarding my work history details.

I created my Express Entry Profile on 7th April and received an invite on 13th April.

However I joined a new company on 6th April and that I had not mentioned in the Express Entry Profile as I didn't have any experience with regards to the same and have no responsibilities which I have executed till now.

So my question is that should I include this work history now in my OINP Application without a reference letter and explain it in a LOE (attaching the offer letter from the company) and say that since I have not executed any job roles and responsibilities so I am not attaching any reference letter for the same.

Kindly suggest on the same that whether I should include it in my work history or just attach an LOE for this job and explain that it is a very new job so don't have reference letter for the same
Mention it in RESUME and move it to the "Other Activities" in OINP portal.

Also, provide the offer/joining letter into the OTHERS section of the Document Checklist page.

For further details /or OINP group link you may DM me. Good luck!

Apr 14, 2021
Technical glitch, should have been resolved already.

Mention it in RESUME and move it to the "Other Activities" in OINP portal.

Also, provide the offer/joining letter into the OTHERS section of the Document Checklist page.

For further details /or OINP group link you may DM me. Good luck!
Have messaged you as I have a further query

smdejm

Apr 15, 2021
Hello, We received notification of interest from OINP on 13th April. We were using one of the consultant firms for the application process in general. They are asking us to obtain spouse's employment reference letters currently. But we haven't mentioned spouse's employment history in the express entry profile. So was wondering whether spouse's employment reference letter is needed/would increase chances of PNP acceptance while proceeding with further OINP steps.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello, We received notification of interest from OINP on 13th April. We were using one of the consultant firms for the application process in general. They are asking us to obtain spouse's employment reference letters currently. But we haven't mentioned spouse's employment history in the express entry profile. So was wondering whether spouse's employment reference letter is needed/would increase chances of PNP acceptance while proceeding with further OINP steps.
Spouse experience docs are not needed in case of foreign experience. Only, Canadian experience docs would be required.

raunaash

Apr 23, 2021
Hi, I fortunately fall in the score range and got the NOI, here is my timeline, will update when it moves forward:

Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 20-04-2021
Assessment: NA
Processing: NA
Nomination: NA

Reactions: sbhatia12

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi, I fortunately fall in the score range and got the NOI, here is my timeline, will update when it moves forward:

Date of NOI: 13-04-2021
Date Submitted: 20-04-2021
Assessment: NA
Processing: NA
Nomination: NA
Make sure you authorize your ECA org to share your report with OINP otherwise they cancel your application as incomplete. They made this change recently. From OINP website:

The OINP has introduced changes to the processing of applications submitted under the Express Entry and Expression of Interest (once launched) streams at intake. Effective April 13, 2021, the OINP will return and refund applications that are deemed incomplete.

Applicants are expected to submit a complete application that complies with program criteria at the time of application submission.

If your application is deemed incomplete, you will need to receive a new invitation to apply or notification of interest before submitting a new application.

The OINP expects this change to result in higher quality applications and improved processing times for all streams.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I created my express entry profile on April 14 2021. Missed the cut off by 1 day :(

NOC: 2147, Years of Experience: 7+ and CRS: 467

Not sure if I would get in next draw