+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
hello everyone
Please share who got nomination last night ?
I haven’t recieved yet and submitted on 12 sept while in DIP since 19 nov.
Hello, I am still waiting for a nomination as well and was about to post the same thing as you did. Was wondering whether anybody got their nomination yesterday?

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello, I am still waiting for a nomination as well and was about to post the same thing as you did. Was wondering whether anybody got their nomination yesterday?
Yes! Maybe there will be a draw tmrw and if we dont get it by tmrw.... it will take one more month sadly

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
t
Yes! Maybe there will be a draw tmrw and if we dont get it by tmrw.... it will take one more month sadly
here is always two draws in a month and it has never happened before in dec when there is only 1 draw and to let u guys there is a system maintenance in cic page that indicates there will a draw coming in a day or two

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
t

here is always two draws in a month and it has never happened before in dec when there is only 1 draw and to let u guys there is a system maintenance in cic page that indicates there will a draw coming in a day or two
Yes i know there will be a draw tmrw and if we dont get nominated tonight it will keep us waiting till jan

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Sadly i haven’t got nomination today as well. Its very upsetting to having to wait for such a long period of time for something which u thought u would get in the time period of 2 months.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Sadly i haven’t got nomination today as well. Its very upsetting to having to wait for such a long period of time for something which u thought u would get in the time period of 2 months.
The revised processing time as per the website:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued

Application processing times as of December 12, 2019
Processing times vary depending on the stream. Applications that need more information or clarification may take longer to process.

OINP stream Estimated processing time
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker
60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities 60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades 30 – 60 days
Masters Graduate 30 – 60 days
PhD Graduate 30 – 60 days
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: International Student 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills 60 – 90 days
Entrepreneur Stream Depends on complexity of the application

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
The revised processing time as per the website:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued

Application processing times as of December 12, 2019
Processing times vary depending on the stream. Applications that need more information or clarification may take longer to process.

OINP stream Estimated processing time
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker
60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities 60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades 30 – 60 days
Masters Graduate 30 – 60 days
PhD Graduate 30 – 60 days
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: International Student 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills 60 – 90 days
Entrepreneur Stream Depends on complexity of the application
Its been 97 days for my file :(

CrazyJ

Nov 25, 2019
Got my nomination last night.
Accepted and got the 600 points added

NOI : 1st august
Submitted : 11th sept
Nomination: 17th Dec 11:03 pm

Good luck to those who are expecting nominations

Reactions: Sethu510

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I got nominated a few hours ago. Missed the Dec 19th IRCC EE draw but I guess I get to enjoy the holidays without having to run around for docs and tests.
Here is an update!
Submitted- 12 sept
Assessment- 29 oct
2 ADRs in between
DIP- 19 nov
Approval- 20 December

though i missed yesterday’s draw but i’m happy that i got 600 points at least and my dream will come true sooner or later.
All the best to those who are still waiting as my file took almost 100 days to get approval and request you to be patient.

Ankur66

Aug 23, 2019
Update:

OINP NOI received - 01 Aug
Submitted- 12 Sept
Assessment- 25 Oct
Decision In Progress - 26 Nov
Approval- 20 December

The oinp login has still not refreshed, but the EE portal had a new message with the good news.

Thank you all for sticking together and sharing updates,wait and anxiety alike !
I shall stay connected for the next steps we all take now.

Good luck !