NOI received: 1st August 2019
NOC code: 2173
ONIP stream: HCP
CRS score: 435
ONIP application submitted: 24th August 2019
Status changed to Assessment on 11th of Sep
Status changed to DIP on 17th of Sep
Approved on 6th of November

Got a mail from CIC that I have got a new message in my account.
Logged in to my express entry account, accepted the nomination and immediately received 600 points.

Akansha15

Oct 21, 2019
Update
Finally got the nomination.
Below is my Timeline

NOI received: 1st August 2019
NOC code: 2173
ONIP stream: HCP
CRS score: 435
ONIP application submitted: 24th August 2019
Status changed to Assessment on 11th of Sep
Status changed to DIP on 17th of Sep
Approved on 6th of November

Got a mail from CIC that I have got a new message in my account.
Logged in to my express entry account, accepted the nomination and immediately received 600 points.
Congratulations..I also submitted on 24th August and have the same CRS but my profile is still in DIP,is there any point of calling them or should I wait?

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Congratulations..I also submitted on 24th August and have the same CRS but my profile is still in DIP,is there any point of calling them or should I wait?
Same with me...but with CRS o 448. I will suggest you wait though. The mail from CIC will definitely come inasmuch as there are no issues with your application. I had called last week and received feedback that no further docs are required from me. So I will patiently wait for their mail.

Akansha15

Oct 21, 2019
Same with me...but with CRS o 448. I will suggest you wait though. The mail from CIC will definitely come inasmuch as there are no issues with your application. I had called last week and received feedback that no further docs are required from me. So I will patiently wait for their mail.
thanks, can you share the number on which you were able to talk to a person?

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I think you should just wait. You'll get the nomination either today or tomorrow. They started sending nomination to profiles submitted on 24th yesterday only.

hon90

Oct 14, 2019
Hello everyone!!
Just Want suggestion from you guys..
My timeline:

Noi: aug 01
Application submitted : Aug 23
Assessment : SEP 03
Dip: sep 09
Nomination: waiting

My ielts is expiring on 11th November. I have taken ielts again and cleared it now. So should I wait till 10th November and then update my profile new ielts score and share the details to OINP
Or
Should I update my ielts score today itself in the profile and share details to OINP that I have updated the ielts?

Kindly let me know

Thanks

Reactions: Sethu510