OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Hello all,

NOI received: 1st August, 2019
Profile submitted: 11th September, 2019
Assessment: October 21st, 2019

Kind of relieved that I got the first update to my application after 40 days. I had reached out to them on the 30th day after my profile submission via e-mail only to get a boilerplate response telling me to check out a link that has some information on the general timelines.

Hoping for the best from here onwards..
Cheers!

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello all,

NOI received: 1st August, 2019
Profile submitted: 11th September, 2019
Assessment: October 21st, 2019

Kind of relieved that I got the first update to my application after 40 days. I had reached out to them on the 30th day after my profile submission via e-mail only to get a boilerplate response telling me to check out a link that has some information on the general timelines.

Hoping for the best from here onwards..
Cheers!
Exactly when did you got the update ? Timing ? i chacked in the morning but there was no update . I also submitted on 11 sept

JollyGautam

Sep 20, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I called up the OINP people and asked them about the delay of my application status. The status got updated from 'Submitted' to 'Assessment' after a couple of hours from the call. Not saying it happened because of the phone call but I have read on other forums about this correlation as well. The main issue is it's been stuck on 'Assessment' and it has been roughly 30 days since then.
It really doesn't help if you call them before 60 days of your submission, every time they will tell you that status as it shows online and ask you to wait for 60 days before doing any followup(call or email as I tried both ;) ). It may be mere coincidence that the status got updated the day you called them. For me as well the status got changed to Assessment after exact 30 days along with other applicant who reported the same. We all are anxious to know the updates but unfortunately what you see online(or email from them) is the status of your application.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Congratulations!!

My timeline is as below:

NOI: AUG 01
SUBMITTED: AUG 23
ASSESSMENT: SEP 03
DIP: SEP 09
APPROVAL: WAITING

I am now getting worried.
It's Columbus day holiday today and will not get a update today as well.
Can you please let me know, if I should contact OINP via call or mail to get status or should I wait till this weekend for status change?

Also my ielts is expiring in November but good news is that I have already cleared my ielts with same marks as I had previously. So should I update the same to OINP now or should wait till this weekend.

Thanks in advance!
Your timeline is very similar to mine, I am in DIP since 46 days now. Both of us are on the 60th day.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Your timeline is very similar to mine, I am in DIP since 46 days now. Both of us are on the 60th day.
Same as me. Been in DIP since 6th Sept. Overall, today is my 59th day. Seems no nomination has been given out lately. Let's remain hopeful.

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
After waiting for more than 20 days, I sent a mail to OINP on Oct 1, 2019.. and status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Assessment' on Oct 2, 2019.
It's been three weeks since the status changed to 'Assessment' for me.. no update after it.. overall its being 44 days since I submitted my application

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
sorry.. I was on PTO & did n't check my mail.. pls let me know if you are still waiting .. I will share my mail content with you
If you got any specific reply from them then please do share as i have sent them mail and the response was generic. And there is still no update.

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
It's been three weeks since the status changed to 'Assessment' for me.. no update after it.. overall its being 44 days since I submitted my application
Its been 40 days for me and status shows submitted only. I thinks there is no way one can find whats going onn

hon90

Oct 14, 2019
Same as me. Been in DIP since 6th Sept. Overall, today is my 59th day. Seems no nomination has been given out lately. Let's remain hopeful.
Yes let's remain hopeful!
As can see no new nominations has been approved since October 16th on immitracker..