+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Targeted Draw - June 23, 2021

Mick Jagger

Oct 14, 2020
Hi.
Here is the advice to hold of the medical. Refer to the para under ‘If you and your dependants are outside of Canada’
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

The timeline but they have removed since the update on 29th last month. Can’t seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks for this. I believe this info about holding off on medical has been there ever since. But I am reminded of a friend who adhered to it last year April during Covid lockdown and waited for 3 months after she submitted but wasn't sent any form by IRCC. She had to take the initiative to go and do her medical and forwarded to them, which they gladly accepted and her application moved fast after that. He has since gotten her COPR and is currently a PR in Canada. So while I understand why they'll advice that, I'd rather submit a complete application, so that I don't give them an opportunity to delay the process for me.

Last edited:

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for this. I believe this info about holding off on medical has been there ever since. But I am reminded of a friend who adhered to it last year April during Covid lockdown and waited for 3 months after she submitted but wasn't sent any form by IRCC. She had to take the initiative go and do her medical and forwarded to them, which they gladly accepted and her application moved fast after that. He has since gotten her COPR and is currently a PR in Canada. So while I understand why they'll advice that, I'd rather submit a complete application, so that I don't give them an opportunity to delay me
I ll do the same. Complete application

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
@Mick Jagger @ammar.dubai @Mikefemis I have a query.
After I clicked on continued application, I filled some part of my application and some still in progress. But is there a place where one can upload documents? I can’t seem to find any.