+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Targeted Draw - June 23, 2021

Mick Jagger

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys I will have to wait for the next draw I guess. I got on the pool in April. The cut off for todays draw was 5th March.
Congratulations to all who got it this time. Fingers crossed for next time
This doesn't matter Bro. The tie break only applies to those that their CRS are on the borderline. I'm sure your CRS score is over 1000 so tie break doesn't apply to you.

You'll receive the ITA within 24 hours. @Maduka too. Congratulations guys. Let's know if there's any thread or Telegram Group we can join to keep ourselves updated.

Reactions: ammar.dubai

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
This doesn't matter Bro. The tie break only applies to those that their CRS are on the borderline. I'm sure your CRS score is over 1000 so tie break doesn't apply to you.

You'll receive the ITA within 24 hours. @Maduka too. Congratulations guys. Let's know if there's any thread or Telegram Group we can join to keep ourselves updated.
That's kinda cool if the tie break rule doesn't apply. My score is 1064

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021

Are you sure about this? I created my EE profile in May.

Mick Jagger

Oct 14, 2020
We will find out soon. I think we won't get it this time as tie break rule doesn't include our profile.
======
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 760

Tie-breaking rule: March 5th, 2021 at 22:38:31 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
=====

The above is an extract of the draw announcement. Tie breaks based on when you opened your profile only applies if your score was 760 along with many others. So IRCC then uses the date of Profile to determine who gets picked and who doesn't. Understand?

Reactions: ammar.dubai

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
======

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
=====

The above is an extract of the draw announcement. Tie breaks based on when you opened your profile only applies if your score was 760 along with many others. So IRCC then uses the date of Profile to determine who gets picked and who doesn't. Understand?
Thanks Mike. I guess we panicked haha. Let's keep each other posted as soon as we get the ITA

Reactions: Mick Jagger

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
======

=====

You are very correct. I made a quick research. @ammar.dubai see link
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/what-is-express-entry-tie-break-rule-0614888.html

Let’s wait within 24hours.

Last edited:

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021

The one I’ve seen are not active. I feel we should continue from here or if you know of any thread or group, pls tell us.