+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Targeted Draw - June 23, 2021

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Hi..Its been 7 days since I have submitted the apllication and I received AOR immediately, however my application has not moved any further, is it any cause of concern for me...or too early to start expecting it move...mmy NOC is 0124
You are almost in the same timeline with @Temitope29. Your timelines might change same day like next week. Be patient as OINP is downloading and gathering your documents for assessment, and checking them for completion. Worry no more

Reactions: Nikhil1824

Dammykay

Jun 27, 2021
First application submitted on 16th of July
Withdrawn by OINP on 21st of July as I didn’t remember to authorize WES to share credential assessment with OINP.
Second application submitted on 22nd of July.
Status changed to Assessment on 28th of July.
Status changed to DIP on 29th of July.
Status also changed from DIP to approved 29th of July.
600 points received in IRCC profile and accepted.
Wishing everybody Godspeed

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Withdrawn by OINP on 21st of July as I didn’t remember to authorize WES to share credential assessment with OINP.
Congratulations

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Very fast. Congratulations

Dammykay

Jun 27, 2021
Thanks Temitope

Chernobyl

Dec 15, 2020
Congratulations! Will you be using the same documents for your e-APR application when you receive an ITA?

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi Guys, I have a query, my application moved to Assessment on 29th July, with a red icon appearing asking for ADR, however when I clicked on the same, it says your application is complete, Following is the message displayed after clicking on the red icon:

"
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time. "

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys, I have a query, my application moved to Assessment on 29th July, with a red icon appearing asking for ADR, however when I clicked on the same, it says your application is complete, Following is the message displayed after clicking on the red icon:

"
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
You don't need to do anything. The icon will change to blue in a day. If there are any ADR you will receive an email

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021

"
Ignore it. Your application is complete. Otherwise you will receive an email for any missing docs or info. The blue icon will appear soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikhil1824

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
That's amazing, congratulations!!