+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Submitted HC-FSWP Application - EE Profile expires March 31

hpmn2019

Feb 20, 2024
I submitted my HC - FSWP application this weekend and just saw today that processing times are over 45 days. My EE profile expires on March 31st. Reached out to OINP and they said "You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination. "

What do I do now? Did I completely screw up? What are my options?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
I submitted my HC - FSWP application this weekend and just saw today that processing times are over 45 days. My EE profile expires on March 31st. Reached out to OINP and they said "You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination. "

What do I do now? Did I completely screw up? What are my options?
Nothing to worry. when your profile expires, immediately create a new one and send them the new profile is with the reason for expiry ( you should receive a letter in your IRCC account for expiry) they normally update in a week or so and then you should expect the nomination to be sent to your new profile.

hpmn2019

Feb 20, 2024
Nothing to worry. when your profile expires, immediately create a new one and send them the new profile is with the reason for expiry ( you should receive a letter in your IRCC account for expiry) they normally update in a week or so and then you should expect the nomination to be sent to your new profile.
Will they accept the new profile since their official suggestion is to close the old profile and open a new one before submitting the OINP application? Anyone tried this that can provide their experience?