+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP selection from Express Entry profile

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Great, thank you for the answer. Really helpful. and it make sense, if I provide what they ask for, additional things are not needed.
thank you again

Reactions: Temitope29

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
NOC:1111
Submitted: June 30th
Assessment: July 14th
DIP: July 20th
Additional Information submitted on July 26th.
Nomination: Nil.

Hope we all get the Nomination soonest.

Mick Jagger

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys, I know it's not the proper thread for this question, but do you guys have an good tips for the OINP application, what kind of additional documents you think they are a must? any tips about the letter of intetion to reside in Ontario (especially if we don't have any connection over there?)
Hi

I'm sure you must have seen this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/ though it is a bit old, but some of the pointers there are still very valid.

Also, for intent to reside in Ontario if you don't have any connection, one thing you can do is talk about how your formal education and language skills put you in a good position to land a job within a short period of time from settling in the province. Also, depending on your profession/industry, you can research the big employers there and say how you are aware they are present in the Province and residing there gives you a good chance of continuing your career in the Province.

If you have a spouse and kids, talk about how your spouse might settle easily there too and how you are aware of the kid-friendly cities and suburbs in the Province (you can research and name a few).

Just try to show them that you've done a bit of research about the Province and hopefully that's enough. Wish you the best.

Last edited:

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Guys!!! I have just received my nomination in my IRCC account and accepted it. Although it will take 24hours to automatically add the 600 points.

Nomination: July 26th.

Thank you guys!

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Guys!!! I have just received my nomination in my IRCC account and accepted it. Although it will take 24hours to automatically add the 600 points.

Nomination: July 26th.

Thank you guys!
I'm so happy for you
Congratulations!!!!!!

Reactions: Nikhil1824

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Is this confirmed, I was under the impression these 600 points will make my case stronger. Also if IRCC does not do PNP specific draws then the chances of getting ITA will be less.
PNP draws will happen. The PNP target for 2021 is 80,800. Until 22nd July 7151 candidates have been invited under PNP. They still have 73,649 PNP invitations to be sent out.

Reactions: Nikhil1824