+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP selection from Express Entry profile

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hi folks,
I would like to ask whoever has gone through Ontario immigration Nominee Program to share his/her experience with me.
I got a a letter, not as attachment I supposed on my profile saying that OINP is interested in my profile, and that I have to contact OINP directly if I am interested in applying to be considered. This notification on my profile seems too vague, what am I supposed to do?
Thanks

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi folks,
I would like to ask whoever has gone through Ontario immigration Nominee Program to share his/her experience with me.
I got a a letter, not as attachment I supposed on my profile saying that OINP is interested in my profile, and that I have to contact OINP directly if I am interested in applying to be considered. This notification on my profile seems too vague, what am I supposed to do?
Thanks
I believe, you received NOI in the recent OINP Draw - Priority Occupations. Congratulations for that.

Considering you a HCP stream candidate, You have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to OINP on its official portal.

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
I believe, you received NOI in the recent OINP Draw - Priority Occupations. Congratulations for that.

Considering you a HCP stream candidate, You have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to OINP on its official portal.
Yes, Thank for the information.

maryfreemann1

Jul 1, 2021
Great news! Gongrats on being approved for Priority Occupation! Pay extra attention when uploading copies of the mandatory documents with your application and if you have any questions on the process better do not hesitate to ask!

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
Congrats. You have recieved invitation to apply to the PNP program. You need to go to their portal and complete formalities. I got my NOI in May and submitted documents a few days later. After a month I got status as assessment so they are processing the applications in good time. If they need any more documentation or have any issues with information you sent then they will send an additional document request

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Hi folks,
Thanks
Congratulations
That is NOI for you. Go to OINP e-filling portal and apply to be nominated

I received my NOI on June 23rd
Submitted on June 30th.
Assessment: awaiting
DIP: awaiting
Approval: awaiting

This process may take 60-90 days based on my NOC.

Reactions: ammar.dubai

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for the information.
May I please ask you if PNP Nomination in any way makes PR application easier to go through? In another word, does it save processing time or reduce paperwork bearing in mind that, similar documents are required for PNP Nomination and PR application?
To be precise, would a document like PCC if expired before PR application be acceptable for PR application since PNP must have verified it before a successful nomination?
Thanks,

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Congrats. You have recieved invitation to apply to the PNP program. You need to go to their portal and complete formalities. I got my NOI in May and submitted documents a few days later. After a month I got status as assessment so they are processing the applications in good time. If they need any more documentation or have any issues with information you sent then they will send an additional document request
I am having difficulties to obtain PCC in another country that I lived for 3 years, can I ask for extension of time from OINP to provide it?

Reactions: ammar.dubai

kadilac

Apr 26, 2021
Hi folks,
Thanks
Hi,
Congratulations!
Please, how much time was between submitting your profil express entry and receiving nominee letter ?
Good luck and thank you!

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
I am having difficulties to obtain PCC in another country that I lived for 3 years, can I ask for extension of time from OINP to provide it?
Not sure if PNP applicant processing times for PR are different from those of non PNP applicants.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Good day all

Please share your timeline

For me… NOC 1111
NOI : June 23rd
Submitted: June 30th
Assessment: July 14th (yesterday)
DIP: Nil
Nomination: Nil

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
Its in my signature but here goes:
NOI: 4th May
Submitted: 20th May
Assessment: 21st June
ADR: 7th Jul (submitted 10th Jul)
DIP: 12th July
Nomination: 14th July

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations
That is NOI for you. Go to OINP e-filling portal and apply to be nominated

I received my NOI on June 23rd
Submitted on June 30th.
Assessment: awaiting
DIP: awaiting
Approval: awaiting

This process may take 60-90 days based on my NOC.
Congrats Maduka,
I received my NOI on June 23rd as well.
Submitted on 7th July.

Awaiting the rest of the process