+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP selection from Express Entry profile

nouvea

Aug 7, 2021
Establishment ties and intent aren’t same. In ties, you need to choose or state if you have any family relationship or social connections in ON, while for intent, you need to write why you want to reside in ON and what attracted you to ON. You may want to search on google to see more templates on intent.

In my case, on the OINp portal, from the first question about the ties, I chose social connections from the dropdown as I already have a family friend in ON. I also added his name and contact number and i wrote in one sentence that his my family friend. For the intent, although its optional but I wrote something and uploaded in the documents section.

I did all of these and got the nomination. That’s all I can say for now. You can follow suit.

For that beer, I can’t wait :D
I hope this helps.
Hey, can you help me out too. I don't have any established ties in ON, no family, friend or social connection. Should I just write ' I have no established ties in ON' . If I do this, based on your experience will my application be rejected (provided all other documents are in order) .
Also my IELTS is expiring soon though I will submit my OINP application before that date. However I heard the EE profile expires if the IELTS expires. So even if I get the nomination, the profile will no longer be valid. How do I deal with this. Can I just put dummy dates in my EE profile until I get my new score? My IELTS result will only come by August end.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I had mention this in my letter of explanation, just to make things easier, as I got my ECA from IQAS and wife's from WES, in the letter I had mentioned that WES has only been authorized and it is not required for IQAS.
You mean it is not required for IQAS? So, I don't need to explicitly ask them to share with OINP?

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi all received approval today :)

My updated timeline:

NOC: 0124
Submitted: 22nd July
Assessment: 29th July
DIP: 3rd August
Approval: 10th August

Cheers!

Reactions: Mick Jagger