+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP: Received AOR on 1st June 2018

vijaysirigiri

Jun 22, 2017
Folks,

I was issued my ITA in the month of May 2018 and precisely on 1st June 2018 I had submitted my case and received AOR. Post which i received a confirmation on medicals being passed in the same month and there was a update of no additional documents being required too.

After this even till date there hasn't been any update. I wrote to CIC to find out which visa office has my application and within 3 days I received a email confirming it to be New Delhi office. I then wrote to Delhi office thrice however I havnt received any revert.

I understand that PNP would take a long TAT to get PPR however it's been 7months complete now with no information on my application.

Can someone suggest what I need to do?

Thank you in anticipation .

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Folks,

I was issued my ITA in the month of May 2018 and precisely on 1st June 2018 I had submitted my case and received AOR. Post which i received a confirmation on medicals being passed in the same month and there was a update of no additional documents being required too.

After this even till date there hasn't been any update. I wrote to CIC to find out which visa office has my application and within 3 days I received a email confirming it to be New Delhi office. I then wrote to Delhi office thrice however I havnt received any revert.

I understand that PNP would take a long TAT to get PPR however it's been 7months complete now with no information on my application.

Can someone suggest what I need to do?

Thank you in anticipation .
Same here . . Mine aor 28th july, can u give update if u get some good news on my wtsup 7986409686so i get idea of my case....