+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Leads
I am standing at 461 for Noc 20012.
My employer is not supporting in any which way but I am planning to apply for oinp where form is needed by employer.
I have all the information and with my organisation people are also ready to help my indirectly by giving their Email n contact.
So, just wanted to check if I get in next draw and everything goes well so IRCC will inform or send anything to employer mail address or to the designated email address I mentioned in form.
What OINP stream? For job offer, the employer must sign the form and provide all the information. They may be contacted by OINP to ask information on financials, hiring processes as well as as for CRA schedules. Many people on this forum who went through the job offer stream say that employers are contacted and asked questions. So HR department needs authority to sign and support your nomination.

If through Human Capital Stream, you don’t need a job offer.

Sam_Alpha_7

Aug 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am a bit confused about my OINP-HCP invitation.

I created my Express Entry profile on 14th Jan 2024, assuming that I had 1 year (approx. 1560 hrs) of experience under CEC, including all jobs but different TEERs. When I counted the hours, I fell short by approximately 100 hrs. So, is my profile considered valid to enter in the pool?
Almost a month later, on Feb 8, 2024, I received a Notification of Interest from OINP-Human Capital Stream, and I haven't applied to OINP as I am afraid that my hours are not sufficient until the EE profile submission. But I do have enough hours now if I submit an OINP profile. Should I accept the NOI and apply to OINP, or will it be rejected as I didn't have enough hours when I created my Express Entry profile?

What are my options?

Your valuable input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jaisil1712

Nov 13, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I have applied to same stream and on the OINP portal, the status says Decision In Progress but when i go into the Green Dot beside my application, Inside it says "Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage". Can anybody help that whether the status is DIP or in ASSESSMENT stage?