+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP process

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello experts

I have the questions regarding OINP?
Do i have to create an OINP profile to be considered for PNP?
I already have my profile created in Express entry with CRS 473 and i expressed my interest in OINP in one of the options it asked when i created the profile. Am i still considered for OINP ?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello experts

I have the questions regarding OINP?
Do i have to create an OINP profile to be considered for PNP?
I already have my profile created in Express entry with CRS 473 and i expressed my interest in OINP in one of the options it asked when i created the profile. Am i still considered for OINP ?

Thanks
For EE, it is dependant on whether your NOC and CRS score is selected. So you have selected it. For non EE stream, it is based on a job offer, and you complete EOI. Read through each OINP stream and see if eligible.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
For EE, it is dependant on whether your NOC and CRS score is selected. So you have selected it. For non EE stream, it is based on a job offer, and you complete EOI. Read through each OINP stream and see if eligible.
Thanks for your reply. I have an EE profile created with a non-accompanying spouse since we had a lower score together.
I received NOI Ontario today. I am wondering if i can add my spouse as accompanying now?
Also, I have a CRS score of 473 with non-accompanying, should i wait for EE draw or accept the NOI? What do you suggest?
My work permit is expiring Jan 2024 FYI so i don't have much time left either.

vipinkmr

Jul 8, 2020
Hi All,

After the draw announcement, how long does it take to get the Invitation from the OINP?

I met the eligibility of the draw which happened on 15th August, under the employer job offer - in-demand skill stream, however, I haven't received any email notification or invitation from OINP. I got to know about the draw from their website. Will it take a week to get any email from them or the invitation? Thanks In advance.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hi All,

After the draw announcement, how long does it take to get the Invitation from the OINP?

I met the eligibility of the draw which happened on 15th August, under the employer job offer - in-demand skill stream, however, I haven't received any email notification or invitation from OINP. I got to know about the draw from their website. Will it take a week to get any email from them or the invitation? Thanks In advance.
It could. Hang tight!

Reactions: vipinkmr

fadirockz

Jan 28, 2023
Provide a copy of the personal details page of your passport and all pages that contain Canadian visas and entry stamps.

Do we have to upload all visas on passports? I have never traveled to Canada. I uploaded only the front info page of my passport details. Am I all good?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
can
Provide a copy of the personal details page of your passport and all pages that contain Canadian visas and entry stamps.

Do we have to upload all visas on passports? I have never traveled to Canada. I uploaded only the front info page of my passport details. Am I all good?
can you provide some context? which application/form is this?

fadirockz

Jan 28, 2023
can

can you provide some context? which application/form is this?
OINP application. I got an NOI and I was filling form on One-key OINP portal. There it asked me to upload personal details page of passport as listed above in bold. In that regards I was asking if I have to upload just the front info page or all pages of previous visas of other countries too?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
OINP application. I got an NOI and I was filling form on One-key OINP portal. There it asked me to upload personal details page of passport as listed above in bold. In that regards I was asking if I have to upload just the front info page or all pages of previous visas of other countries too?
Is this human capital? Did they asked you if you are CEC or FSW when you choose human capital stream?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
If you have never travelled to Canada then how are you a CEC ? Thats why it asked you upload canadian visa scans.

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
No I chose FSW. My application currently also mentions "Human Capital - FSWP"
Ok then not sure why it asked to upload canadian visas. I would say that upload your passport scan including first page, last page and all pages where its stamped or has visas

Raush

Sep 26, 2023
Hi Leads
I am standing at 461 for Noc 20012.
My employer is not supporting in any which way but I am planning to apply for oinp where form is needed by employer.
I have all the information and with my organisation people are also ready to help my indirectly by giving their Email n contact.
So, just wanted to check if I get in next draw and everything goes well so IRCC will inform or send anything to employer mail address or to the designated email address I mentioned in form.