+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Folks,

They have mentioned that ECA should send the document to OINP directly however I already have my WES done, I selected that one copy should deliver to IRCC at that time. Should I have to check with WES to send another copy directly to OINP or what?

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you so much it’s very helpful document. Also I was wondering how to write intend to reside in Ontario and when we have to move to Ontario as I am in other province right now.
I live, work in Ontario for 3 years. So it was only list for me.
I think you need write your plans about job in Ontario, maybe you have friends here.

About moving to Ontario (and it is only after PR)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-pr-via-oinp-ee-moving-to-other-province.477953/

Reactions: Sandy6774

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

They have mentioned that ECA should send the document to OINP directly however I already have my WES done, I selected that one copy should deliver to IRCC at that time. Should I have to check with WES to send another copy directly to OINP or what?
Copy for IRCC it is for EE.
You need other copy for OINP.

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Copy for IRCC it is for EE.
You need other copy for OINP.
How can I order another copy for OINP. Can you help me in this please.

Also I really appreciate your help for all my queries you have done so far. You are an angel for me :)

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Folks,

I was wondering do we have specific format for intend to reside in Ontario. Any sample will help. I suppose it will be a word document, correct me if i am wrong please.

Many Thanks

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Folks,

I was wondering do we have specific format for intend to reside in Ontario. Any sample will help. I suppose it will be a word document, correct me if i am wrong please.

Many Thanks
You would need to do at both places . Since there are limitation at first place , you will be able to put only few characters. In letter you may fill complete intention and if you have relation to Ontario etc.

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Folks,

My NOC is 2147 and got NOI on 12 july. Now what should i select FSW or CEC? I dont really know the difference.please help

They have mentioned that "You must indicate which federal immigration program you wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Please help