OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have a query regarding the format of Documents to be uploaded for Work Experience section. Do we need to upload all Employment reference letters from different companies together in 1 document, or does each Employment reference letter from each company could be uploaded separately there by adding Company name in comments.

Also, could anyone help me with a sample format of Resume that we need to upload for OINP.

Reactions: Sandy6774

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

What type of document we could show to demonstrate "Intention to Reside in Ontario" when I do not have any sibling there or any education ties with Ontario currently.

Reactions: Sandy6774

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am having Education ECA with Two or more degrees/diplomas and I selected the same in OINP as Highest level of education. Now, when I continue to enter details about my individual B.Tech degree and PGDBA diploma , then I have confusion which option to choose for "Level of Education" for PGDBA from below options. Could anyone help me with it. I have done PGDBA after B.Tech, so if I think "Two-year post-secondary program' is not the correct option for me.

My ECA from IQAS is as below for reference :

The Bachelor of Technology degree generally compares to the completion of a four-Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electronics and communication engineering.
The Post Graduation Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and finance management.

Options in OINP :
Secondary school (high school)

One-year post-secondary program

Two-year post-secondary program

Three-year post-secondary program

Bachelor's degree

Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees

Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession

University degree at the Master's level

University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level

Other

phxboy

Feb 8, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
LANDED..........
27-05-2020
Hi All,

I am having Education ECA with Two or more degrees/diplomas and I selected the same in OINP as Highest level of education. Now, when I continue to enter details about my individual B.Tech degree and PGDBA diploma , then I have confusion which option to choose for "Level of Education" for PGDBA from below options. Could anyone help me with it. I have done PGDBA after B.Tech, so if I think "Two-year post-secondary program' is not the correct option for me.

My ECA from IQAS is as below for reference :
The Bachelor of Technology degree generally compares to the completion of a four-Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electronics and communication engineering.
The Post Graduation Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and finance management.

Options in OINP :
Secondary school (high school)

One-year post-secondary program

Two-year post-secondary program

Three-year post-secondary program

Bachelor's degree

Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees

Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession

University degree at the Master's level

University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level

Other
I chose other and mentioned the way it is written in ECA

sameer318

Mar 16, 2019
Duplicate post, to see if anyone on this thread has validated these Qs. I got NOI on Juy 12th and have asked these questions to the OINP email account as well.
------------------------------
Hello folks. I am filling out OINP application. At present working in NYC on H1B Visa. Couple of questions. Appreciate any help

1. I have a multiple entry visitor Visa for Canada. What should the answer for this question be "Do you have legal immigration status" in OINP

2. I just got WES for my US Masters since I am claiming points for MS in EE profile and I was told that it is enough. So in my OINP application, is it OK to just put my MS details and stop there (like I did on my EE profile)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi,
Were you able to resolve your situation ?
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

Please help me with this !!!!!

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Finally DIP:)

Timeline:
NOI July 12, 2019
Submitted July 20, 2019
Assessment July 25, 2019
DIP August 2, 2019
Hi Dear,

I also got invite on 12 July and seeing recent rise in ee score I am thinking to accept the oinp (crs 445). What do you think?

Also request you to please share what is the process and what document we need while accepting noi.

Thanks in advance