NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Canada0721 said:
@zany80 I finally have my nomination. It came in on the 16th and my rep thought it was OK to let me stew in suspense over the weekend :p

Hope to hear something positive from you soon!
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! All the best for your further processing.

Hope I hear something soon! I'm getting really worried now.

Feb 28, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
this officer is no longer with oinp and documents are waiting on the system to be taken in by another officer..this is confirmed..wait till you receive an email from them or a decision phase mail or a direct nomination
I got my nomination and the email in my signature said "Senior Processing Officer - AWE.

I don't think this can be an issue.

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
Hello All,

I would like to thank all members who contribute here, your help, support and guidance has helped a lot of people here including me. But today I really feel disappointed here with OINP for their lax attitude and complete sense of unaccountability. I am an FSW Outland applicant and I had created my profile in late Sep 2015, I received a PT notification from OINP in Oct and I submitted all my documents by DHL on Nov 2 which was acknowledged by one of the members at OINP through mail with my consultant on Nov 4, I received an AOR on 23rd Aug 2016 indicating my file date as 19th Feb 2016.

I received an additional Doc request on 10 Nov 2016 and submitted them on 19th Nov (my officer was AW) and there was no status update on my file till yesterday night, one of the members here gave a suggestion to someone to contact OINP for status update which I did yesterday and below is the reply I got

Dear XXX,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has not received the supporting documents that you have indicated mailing. You will need to follow up directly with the shipping carrier you have chosen to track your documents as we do not have access to that information.

The deadline to receive the documents was November 25, 2016. Your application has now been sent to the next stage and has been placed in the decision making queue.

You will receive correspondence from the program informing you of the status of your application after the above indicated stage.

Even though I had emailed them all the documents. I replied that I had emailed them the documents to which they provided the below response

Dear Prospective Nominee,

Thank you for your correspondence. We are experiencing difficulties dealing with emails and attachments. Please provide the missing information as requested in the email dated November 10, 2016.

I have forwarded them the documents again yesterday night.
I really disappointed with them. Technically I am a Nov applicant but because of OINP's functioning I became a Feb applicant and now this, my wait for nomination continues. I was hoping that I would receive nomination this month and would be able to submit my e-apr before feb 7 when my IELTS expires

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
AbbasAliKarimi said:
I got my nomination and the email in my signature said "Senior Processing Officer - AWE.

when did u get your nomination,, also note that if another officer took up the case, he/she will not send emails after his/her decision..you will only get the 600 points. The operator said that this senior officer has several files on hold in the decision phase, and if those applicants get nomination, they will not have any communications cause they are all already IN the decision phase.

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
Guys, i know this has been answered many times before, but i need your advise here!

i got my AOR in July and no updates since. meanwhile my profile got expired and my consultant created a new one and updated them.

i am planning to call OINP to know what is happening with my application as my consultant couldn't get any status update.
could you please let me know what are the details i should have before calling them (i have to get those details from my consultant before the call).

and what is the ideal time? i am living in india.

also please confirm their number.

i am really worried :(

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krazykm said:
Guys, i know this has been answered many times before, but i need your advise here!

i got my AOR in July and no updates since. meanwhile my profile got expired and my consultant created a new one and updated them.

i am planning to call OINP to know what is happening with my application as my consultant couldn't get any status update.
could you please let me know what are the details i should have before calling them (i have to get those details from my consultant before the call).

and what is the ideal time? i am living in india.

also please confirm their number.

i am really worried :(
Keep your File number and Case number ready.

Call them on 416 327 0374. Press 1 and then 0 to reach operator.

You will have to keep on calling them multiple times(normally it ranges from 10 to 80 times, so it will be your luck) to get a hold of operator. They start working at 10:00 AM EST. So call after 11:00 EST during weekdays.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
PrettyCanada said:
Keep your File number and Case number ready.

Call them on 416 327 0374. Press 1 and then 0 to reach operator.

You will have to keep on calling them multiple times(normally it ranges from 10 to 80 times, so it will be your luck) to get a hold of operator. They start working at 10:00 AM EST. So call after 11:00 EST during weekdays.
Have you received your nomination last week??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
PrettyCanada said:
I haven't even received ADR, forget nomination :(.
Just hold on, you will get it soon.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
AbbasAliKarimi said:

When did you got your nomination?

Wat is your detailed timeline?

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
I think now we have to make a list for the one's who received nomination but their profile expired after that. As now the delay is getting longer on that part. :(

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody gone thru NLA even when profile was active? What was your experience ? How much time did it take to solve the problem

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Jyothi

I can understand your situation, even i received my AOR at a later date with earlier file dated that to only after sending them a fax they responded.

Coming to your query,
Recently, OINP is acknowledging the emails on ADR & EE update. Normally one has to wait for day or two but considering your situation,
send them a fax on "+14163270860" with all the documents and get the same confirmed by ringing them @ +1-(416) 327-0374

Sending fax from India to Canada would cost a fortune considering number of documents, so i sugget sending it online with 30 days trial account @ https://www.efax.com/ (reliable)and do remember to remove the subscription after 20 days of creation by following their documentaion as they are lazy in responding!

Note: I am not affiliated to efax, lol :D

Pjyothi said:
Hello All,

I would like to thank all members who contribute here, your help, support and guidance has helped a lot of people here including me. But today I really feel disappointed here with OINP for their lax attitude and complete sense of unaccountability. I am an FSW Outland applicant and I had created my profile in late Sep 2015, I received a PT notification from OINP in Oct and I submitted all my documents by DHL on Nov 2 which was acknowledged by one of the members at OINP through mail with my consultant on Nov 4, I received an AOR on 23rd Aug 2016 indicating my file date as 19th Feb 2016.

I received an additional Doc request on 10 Nov 2016 and submitted them on 19th Nov (my officer was AW) and there was no status update on my file till yesterday night, one of the members here gave a suggestion to someone to contact OINP for status update which I did yesterday and below is the reply I got

Dear XXX,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has not received the supporting documents that you have indicated mailing. You will need to follow up directly with the shipping carrier you have chosen to track your documents as we do not have access to that information.

The deadline to receive the documents was November 25, 2016. Your application has now been sent to the next stage and has been placed in the decision making queue.

You will receive correspondence from the program informing you of the status of your application after the above indicated stage.

Even though I had emailed them all the documents. I replied that I had emailed them the documents to which they provided the below response

Dear Prospective Nominee,

Thank you for your correspondence. We are experiencing difficulties dealing with emails and attachments. Please provide the missing information as requested in the email dated November 10, 2016.

I have forwarded them the documents again yesterday night.
I really disappointed with them. Technically I am a Nov applicant but because of OINP's functioning I became a Feb applicant and now this, my wait for nomination continues. I was hoping that I would receive nomination this month and would be able to submit my e-apr before feb 7 when my IELTS expires