+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Got a mail from oinp saying your express entry profile is no longer valid for nomination...what does that mean ? I have already updated my profile and even got confirmation from them with my new profile number and my officer is now MMW...what to do ?
Reply to that maim with a copy to ontarionominee@ontario.ca, then call and ask them to check the mail and forward it. If you are lucky, you will get the nice lady and she will do that and even update the profile herself.

This is a good thing. This meams ur nomination isbwaiting for this final step..

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Onemore10 said:
Mine is also MMW. There must be a reason for having so many people awaiting for the nomination transfer. Anyway, it is so simple, that anyone else could do that! This is very frustrating!

Even my officer is MMW now...earlier it was MA...I got a mail saying your oinp profile "old profile no" is no longer valid for nomination ..we have already created a new profile and was confirmed by them...does this mean my nomination is just around the corner ???

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Even my officer is MMW now...earlier it was MA...I got a mail saying your oinp profile "old profile no" is no longer valid for nomination ..we have already created a new profile and was confirmed by them...does this mean my nomination is just around the corner ???
This is an NLA (no longer available), just reply with the pdf's of your new profile (like skdubai suggested) and you will get you nomination in no time.

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamaru said:
guys any body with officer AWE received nomination??
I didn't...just requested my documents again, then when I sent they changed my officer to MR and asked most of the same documents again...I sent them today and magically got an acknowledge saying that my docs were added to my file and it has moved to the decision phase.

Now...I'll do what we all do...wait while we focus on other stuff.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danilocsv said:
This is an NLA (no longer available), just reply with the pdf's of your new profile (like skdubai suggested) and you will get you nomination in no time.
Yup have mailed them the earlier conversations screen shot where they had confirmed the receipt of the new profile mail and even the PDF of new profile...when can I expect nomination?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
In that case, Stanlee has already made a wonderful thread for Post ITA process but no one is making list over there, its just an open thread.

We can start consolidating lists of Jan, Feb, Mar applicants and post on that thread.

Link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
yes prashant, thats a good idea... i'm on board :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Hi friends,

I want to remove few months from my work history for year 2007 as I don't have sufficient proofs to support it. I would still be 400+ points. Do I need to inform OINP about this change? Can I do this change after I get nomination?

Thanks.
i would inform them of the change... i dont think they would care - but we shouldnt take a chance... (personal opinion)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fly2Can said:
Will OINP be issuing nominations this week? When would be the next draw?
they are issuing nominations still... and will continue to do so till the end of the year

no idea on the next draw - im hoping for another draw before the end of the year but you never know with CIC... :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Yup have mailed them the earlier conversations screen shot where they had confirmed the receipt of the new profile mail and even the PDF of new profile...when can I expect nomination?
in 1-2 days i think...

good luck

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
jamaru said:
guys any body with officer AWE received nomination??
this officer is no longer with oinp and documents are waiting on the system to be taken in by another officer..this is confirmed..wait till you receive an email from them or a decision phase mail or a direct nomination

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Moh.Salem said:
this officer is no longer with oinp and documents are waiting on the system to be taken in by another officer..this is confirmed..wait till you receive an email from them or a decision phase mail or a direct nomination
well this sucks i was so excited when i got ADR now im just worried

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
thestunner316 said:
they are issuing nominations still... and will continue to do so till the end of the year

no idea on the next draw - im hoping for another draw before the end of the year but you never know with CIC... :)
I guess next draw would be on 23rd December.

Canada0721

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
zany80 said:
@canada0721 I received a reminder to submit my ads from a different officer on the 14th. I re-sent them the docs with the mail which my rep had sent them on 1st dec when they had submitted the additional docs on the 15th. Called OINP and confirmed that they were received as soon as I sent it and the lady forwarded them to the officer. Hope the nominations come in soon, stress levels are high and spirits are low.
@zany80 I finally have my nomination. It came in on the 16th and my rep thought it was OK to let me stew in suspense over the weekend :p

Hope to hear something positive from you soon!