+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
mdm_canada said:
Ok than let's get cracking:)
In the meantime I also searched for posts of SKDUBAI but I found a link to another post that could be very useful: Steps - Create New Express Entry Profile on Expiry of Old Profile(same Gckey) ( I cannot post the link apparently)

Here is the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Tito G said:
Congrats!!!! GM_SM and Anu, happy birthday in advance!

Everyone else who got nominated...congrats and all the very best!

@Starluck and I am praying for you seriously...please don't let this weigh you down, you are always so upbeat and being funny,
@Prashant...praying for you too, hang in there buddy!. your NoMs are verrrrrryyyy close! We will all have good stories to tell.
Thanks Tito G for the wishes..I second your comments @Starluck & @Prashant your nomination is just around the corner..

Just got my 600 points added, I booked the medical as well, anything else we can do prior to ITA?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Starluck said:
Hi...I got a mail from oinp..I had closed my 3 FD and the amount was credited to my saving account...amount is more than a lakh...now they want reason for these deposits...I had mentioned FD number and statement showing repayment credit...I guess they didn't understand re payment credit..now how do I prove it?
Send them the FD statement along with bank statements(which shows the FD was created) and any proof that you closed the FDs.Write an LOE.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
GM_SM said:
Thanks Tito G for the wishes..I second your comments @Starluck & @Prashant your nomination is just around the corner..

Just got my 600 points added, I booked the medical as well, anything else we can do prior to ITA?
Yes.. get PCC's...

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
waddup said:
Here is the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html
Thank waddup ;)
Just finished creating a new Profile...now I am just gathering the documents and I am going to send OINP the e-mail.
Will keep you posted with what happens next..fingers crossed guys

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:
Send them the FD statement along with bank statements(which shows the FD was created) and any proof that you closed the FDs.Write an LOE.
FD is 5 years old so need to take stammer from bank and tomorrow is 2nd Saturday and Monday is public holiday so will have to go to bank now on Tuesday...they have given 15 days

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
has oinp completely stopped answering calls??? I have called them almost 100 times in the past 3 days... just keeps going to voicemail...
Same here..tried many times and nothing.

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JS786 said:
Hi Guys,

I just called OINP about my file. I was told my file is still with an investigator Analyst. She also said they are trying to complete all the files by the end of this year but not guaranteed.

In my case I have one more step approval from a senior officer I don't think I will get it by the end of this year. I am frustrated and losing hope. My work permit is expired. Extension for work permit got rejected and my Express entry profile expires in 2 days.

My timeline

OINP Application Submitted January 27, 2016.
AOR: August 10,2016
Additional Doc Req Nov 5,2016
Additional Doc Send: Nov 9,2016
Re sent Doc Nov 30,2016
Confirmation: Dec 1,2016
Sorry to hear to that. Who's your officer?
I haven't heard anything since I submitted my add. doc 20 days ago. And I didn't get through their phone so I just emailed them to check my status. I think the progress does really depend on which officer is assessing your case.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdm_canada said:
Thank waddup ;)
Just finished creating a new Profile...now I am just gathering the documents and I am going to send OINP the e-mail.
Will keep you posted with what happens next..fingers crossed guys
I also just finished creating my new profile. Yest to send a mail to OINP.

Have received the welcome letter, and the job seeker validation code. Have updated the new EE profile number on job bank. However in the EE profile, besides "application/profile status" its showing pending additional criteria. What would that mean??

I have entered "NO" to have you ever applied to Express Entry before as suggested in the guide, however the old profile shows up under the gc key as withdrawn. Could you share what you have done?

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
monibatr2 said:
I also just finished creating my new profile. Yest to send a mail to OINP.

Have received the welcome letter, and the job seeker validation code. Have updated the new EE profile number on job bank. However in the EE profile, besides "application/profile status" its showing pending additional criteria. What would that mean??

I have entered "NO" to have you ever applied to Express Entry before as suggested in the guide, however the old profile shows up under the gc key as withdrawn. Could you share what you have done?
I have done exactly the same thing, however you should also see a "Pending Status" in the Province/Territory Nomination area.(make sure that you have chosen "Yes" when completing the nomination part of the application, where you also put in Ontario)

After that I have received 3 messages in mycic account and also all Areas: Application/status; Province/Territory Nomination area; Job Bank Registration have Pending status.

Furthermore I have send OINP the e-mail with the documents generated by mycic account(old profile and new profile).

And now I am hoping and praying that everything will go ok..and the statuses will be changed(we have to wait some time, possibly until tomorrow).

Don't worry about the two profiles on the same CGkey..the same thing would have happened if the first profile would had expired ;)

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Withdrew my profile yesterday as it was set to expire on Dec 12. Created a new one yeaterday night...registered for job bank..sent two pdfs to OINP. Jus received an email saying my application has been updated. I sign in but it's still the same "pending additional criteria".

A tad confused

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdm_canada said:
I have done exactly the same thing, however you should also see a "Pending Status" in the Province/Territory Nomination area.(make sure that you have chosen "Yes" when completing the nomination part of the application, where you also put in Ontario)

After that I have received 3 messages in mycic account and also all Areas: Application/status; Province/Territory Nomination area; Job Bank Registration have Pending status.

Furthermore I have send OINP the e-mail with the documents generated by mycic account(old profile and new profile).

And now I am hoping and praying that everything will go ok..and the statuses will be changed(we have to wait some time, possibly until tomorrow).

Don't worry about the two profiles on the same CGkey..the same thing would have happened if the first profile would had expired ;)
Thanks for your reply!

Note:I have not received nomination yet.

Please let me know what you have answered to "Have you applied to express entry before"

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplecity said:
Withdrew my profile yesterday as it was set to expire on Dec 12. Created a new one yeaterday night...registered for job bank..sent two pdfs to OINP. Jus received an email saying my application has been updated. I sign in but it's still the same "pending additional criteria".

A tad confused
After you update you EE on the job bank it takes 24 hrs or less to change your status from "pending additional criteria" to "open"

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
FD is 5 years old so need to take stammer from bank and tomorrow is 2nd Saturday and Monday is public holiday so will have to go to bank now on Tuesday...they have given 15 days
Go sort out everything first thing on Tuesday. You'd be just fine. As advised do a letter of explanation. Make sure that they can clearly see where the money came from.

We are all rallying for you Starluck. Your Nomination would come soon. Remember that good things come to those who wait, so be patient. Great things are in store for you.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@maplecity.. Try this.. Worked for rumeya and I

skdubai said:
This happened to me too. The reason was that I created the new EE profile and then logged onto job bank and put the EE number and job seeker code. However, for the question have you applied for EE before when creating the new profile, I said no. I thought it was asking if I applied for PR before?

As soon as I fixed that and put my old EE profile number there, it immediately fixed itself..

If you have already done this, then just wait for a bit longer. Maybe it needs more time..