Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
@TheMaze when did you submit additional doc request and did you get any acknowledgment email for additional docs

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheMaze said:
Just got my nomination from OINP! It was silence from when I submitted my additional docs last week, and it just came through a few minutes ago. I'm FSW and living/working in Ontario already (though wasn't here when I originally applied)
Congrats TheMaze. This is really good news. I am also FSW inland and submitted my additional docs on 18th Nov.
Wishing you a speedy PR.

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
1. They just want the updated one if you already have it get it again with present date
3. payslips for at least 1 year to confirm your min work exp
5. preferably 6 months bank statements.
Thank you.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheMaze said:
Just got my nomination from OINP! It was silence from when I submitted my additional docs last week, and it just came through a few minutes ago. I'm FSW and living/working in Ontario already (though wasn't here when I originally applied)
Congrats @TheMaze. Wish you speedy PR !

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
@Maze what is your timeline. Congratulations for the nomination

TheMaze

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
rmend87 said:
@TheMaze when did you submit additional doc request and did you get any acknowledgment email for additional docs
No acknowledgement email. See below for timeline

rmend87 said:
@Maze what is your timeline. Congratulations for the nomination
January 22 - Hand-delivered OINP application
Augsut 3 - Acknowledgement letter
October 28 - "assessed by a processing officer" email
November 15 - Received additional documentation request
November 21 - Sent requested documentation
November 24 - Assessment phase email
November 29 - Nominated

TheMaze

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
ronix said:
@ TheMaze, congratulations buddy. Did you got any decision phase email?
I did not - it went right from Assessment phase to Nomination

I've seen a few other people mention this happening, and I have a couple theories on why that happens. I'm already living/working in Ontario, so that's pretty solid proof I intend to reside in Ontario, and also that I have valid skills and enough funds. I'm also from the US originally, and there's little incentive for someone from the US to commit fraud to come to Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if it's basically a rubber stamp at that point.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@maze congratulations buddy, So happy for you as you bring positive feedback to this?

may i ask for your case officer?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys does anyone know the official limit to send attachment to the Expressentry and expressentry2 mailbox.

I have documents for 7.5 MB and i sent them the email, hoping it will get delivered.

What i did was i forwarded a BCC to my official email and it send a bounce back since my organisation allows only 6 MB but the same didnt happen for the Expressentry mailbox so hoping this is delivered?

Anyone who sent emails around 10 MB and received acknowledgment that it was received?

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
I am waiting for the nomination points to be transferred to new profile. Anyone in a similar state?.

New EE profile created on Nov 17th after the previous one expired on 16th. Detailed email with proofs and attachments sent to OntarioNominee and ExpressEntry on 18th. 11 days so far no reply yet, points haven't been transferred either. I think I will miss tomorrow's draw if there is one.

TheMaze

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
akmoolah said:
@maze congratulations buddy, So happy for you as you bring positive feedback to this?

may i ask for your case officer?
RW

akmoolah said:
Guys does anyone know the official limit to send attachment to the Expressentry and expressentry2 mailbox.

I have documents for 7.5 MB and i sent them the email, hoping it will get delivered.

What i did was i forwarded a BCC to my official email and it send a bounce back since my organisation allows only 6 MB but the same didnt happen for the Expressentry mailbox so hoping this is delivered?

Anyone who sent emails around 10 MB and received acknowledgment that it was received?
I sent them about 13MB in a single email. I presume they got them.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Hi Folks,

Need your help on below point of additional document request.

Copies of all the payslips that you received from your employers during the entire period of your employment with them (all payslips for each pay period);

I have total of 8 years of experience and worked for 4 companies. Now I have 18 months payslips from my current employer but for all previous employers I have maximum of 6 months payslips.

How should I justify my case to OINP case officer- RM.

Please guide me.

GPreet

Dec 4, 2010
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/12/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Holly shit... Got my nomination from OINP. Accepted moments ago.

FSW outland
App submitted: 15 Jan 2016