Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sivasagi said:
Timelines?
I sent my application 14th Jan.
Got AOR on 19th july(i guess)
I got calls from different OINP officers to provid additional documents including most recent bank statements and employer details. They also took my brief interview where they asked me questions regarding my job and responsibilities and earning etc.
Today they asked me to confirm my empoyer address and as soon as I provided them address. I got an update for nomination.

markankunal

Mar 2, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
hi guys i received decision email on 3rd nov but havnt got any additional doc request nor any call to me or to my employer :( ..should i still expect any additional doc request or calls???
any idea how long does it takes after this email of "decision phase"?? :'(

Thanks in advance!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
bestofluck said:
Well in this case you try and submit at least one year pay slips. If you have bank deposits of the salary then it would be the best thing to show.
Explain them that you have misplaced some payslips and its not easy to get new payslips.
But dont tell them you find the req as not reasonable :p
such a bad advice most certainly would result in refusal.

Answer "misplaced" is just doomed to be stupid and unaccepatable.

Person should provide evidence! Evidence of employment. Those can be tax docs, payslips, bank statements.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
dip_agmn said:
I sent my application 14th Jan.
Got AOR on 19th july(i guess)
I got calls from different OINP officers to provid additional documents including most recent bank statements and employer details. They also took my brief interview where they asked me questions regarding my job and responsibilities and earning etc.
Today they asked me to confirm my empoyer address and as soon as I provided them address. I got an update for nomination.
CEC or FSW?

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not getting any written thing from my company for roles responsibilities and working hours...so I have made a senior reference letter stating the above with his visiting card on stamp paper and notarised...have even scanned salary slip of joining date year 2008, job confirmation letter 2009, promotion letter 2012and oct 2016 salary slip with the 6 month account statement in which my salary is deposited...will this be fine ?? And explanation letter saying that organisation is not ready to give anything and it's against the company policy

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Starluck said:
I am not getting any written thing from my company for roles responsibilities and working hours...so I have made a senior reference letter stating the above with his visiting card on stamp paper and notarised...have even scanned salary slip of joining date year 2008, job confirmation letter 2009, promotion letter 2012and oct 2016 salary slip with the 6 month account statement in which my salary is deposited...will this be fine ?? And explanation letter saying that organisation is not ready to give anything and it's against the company policy
If you have things in written that its your company's policy to not to provide anything like this then would be a plus point.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
If you have things in written that its your company's policy to not to provide anything like this then would be a plus point.
No prashant they are not ready

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Took me a few days to compile and send what they asked for in the additional Document request email.

Let's wait ;)

nick143

Nov 8, 2014
Hi Guys, I am CEC 11th Jan Candidate. I got additional document request on 29th Oct and I have send them on 7th of Nov. After that, I have not received any communication from OINP. I called them on last Wed and one of the rep told me that my file is in Decision phase however,I have not received any e-mail. I don't understand what's going on? It's been two weeks since I have submitted docs but still no communication from them. I am worried. Please suggest me what to do at this stage. Thanks.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Just received my additional document request.

This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing current savings
Additional proof of work experience
12 consecutive months of pay slips any time between 01/2011 – 09/2014
12 months of bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits
Employment contract
Income tax statements for 2011 – 2014
Letter from employer confirming vacations/leave taken between 01/2011 – 09/2014
You indicated in your application that your experience as an Information Resource Analyst falls under NOC 2171 –
Please confirm if this is the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role
Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)
Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days. Should you choose not to submit this information within this time, your application will be assessed based on the information on file. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
nick143 said:
Hi Guys, I am CEC 11th Jan Candidate. I got additional document request on 29th Oct and I have send them on 7th of Nov. After that, I have not received any communication from OINP. I called them on last Wed and one of the rep told me that my file is in Decision phase however,I have not received any e-mail. I don't understand what's going on? It's been two weeks since I have submitted docs but still no communication from them. I am worried. Please suggest me what to do at this stage. Thanks.
Hi,we are at similar situation, we have waited the decision for more than a week. just got call today to confirm further information. The officer said no more documents required the decision may come in next two weeks. I am wondering too why they need such long time for decision. Anyway let's cross fingers to hope get the nomination before next draw.

Wish us good luck.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gregrdyer said:
Just received my additional document request.

This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing current savings
Additional proof of work experience
12 consecutive months of pay slips any time between 01/2011 – 09/2014
12 months of bank statements showing corresponding salary deposits
Employment contract
Income tax statements for 2011 – 2014
Letter from employer confirming vacations/leave taken between 01/2011 – 09/2014
You indicated in your application that your experience as an Information Resource Analyst falls under NOC 2171 –
Please confirm if this is the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role
Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)
Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days. Should you choose not to submit this information within this time, your application will be assessed based on the information on file. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
It's too much !!!

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
Need an advise please
I have done Paralegal studies here in Canada and have paralegal license P1(Law Society of Upper Canada)
Now I want to know whether I will get 50points of certification in express entry or not???

Please help,
Thank you!

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

OINP officers work at weekend. Got a call for final check this morning, and then a nomination letter landed in the mailbox just now.

Thanks very much for the information and sharing from this forum. Thank you!

In case you are interested in timeline just share as below,
19th Jan document received
4th August AOR
24 Oct assessment and support document required
11 Nov move to decision
19th Nov Nominated

Wish all good luck!