+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
admodi86 said:
I got mail from OINP which says I have to send ---

-ALL pay stubs issued to you for the periods of employment stated in your application.

My experience is 100 % genuine but I don't have all the payslips of my previous organization. When I left, I had saved payslips of last 6 months. I also could dig out some other payslips, but still there payslips of at least one year period in between is missing. Honestly I don't find this requirement that reasonable either. I do have experience certificate, service certificate to prove my experience. I was with TCS.

So how can I deal with this? Any suggestions? Their other requests for document in the mail can be fulfilled by me. But what about this?
How many years of experience do you have? Do you need to prove all years of experience to get 67 points or you can achieve 67 points if OINP recognizes just one or two years of experience?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Hi there... my suggestion, just send everything you can and explain in a LoE that you've recently been made redundant so you no longer have an employment contract. Nothing to worry about as they don't condition giving out NoM to people just with jobs.

However, since you no longer have a salary you'll also need to show PoF up to your minimum amount (which dependeds on how many people you have in your application).

Also, assuming you're on a WP specific to your ex employer, you may like to show what steps you've taken to remain with legal status (like visitors visa, etc) - not sure if this is applicable to you but if so address it.

Good luck and speedy Nomination.
Thanks very much for your kind suggestion, really means a lot for me.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Anyone here getting additional dox request from case officer initials MA.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Initials of case officer for my additional document request was "AV", anybody with same initials got nomination?

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
sohal89 said:
mine also AV
Whats your timeline and what stage you are in your application?

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I got my File number on 12th Aug,2016. After that, I did not receive any comm. from them. When I called "Operator said file is with assessing officer, officer will contact you soon for Add. Documents if needed". I got such stereotype reply every time when I call but NO MOVEMENT IN FILE. Till Now, I didn't receive any Add. Document request. My case processing officer initial is "T-BS". Anyone else with same officer? please update status.

Any FSW Outland applicant receive Nomination or reach Decision phase til mow? Please update your time line.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
My case officer is BS . AOR on 10aug and nothing post that. Fingers crossed and waiting with patience.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
eager said:
My case officer is BS . AOR on 10aug and nothing post that. Fingers crossed and waiting with patience.
Thank you eager. We are in same boat. However,These delays are making me nervous and frustrated. Hope we receive good news very soon.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
UPDATE: Changes coming on November 19

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) describes the changes to be brought in this week as improvements to the Express Entry system.

The way in which points are awarded for a qualifying job offer will be changed. Importantly, job offers will no longer be worth 600 CRS points. Instead, a job offer may be worth 200 points (if the offer is in an occupation contained in a Major Group 00 of the National Occupational Classification) or 50 points (for all other job offers in a skilled occupation).

An ITA will be valid for 90 days. Until now, candidates who receive an ITA have had only 60 days to submit a complete application.

The candidates who remain in the pool, as well as individuals thinking of creating a profile in the near future — the future looks bright.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
When can we expect a nomination? Any guesses? Bestofluck? Mzasam ?
Friend: We are all clue less about the criteria for NoM. Some get without additional docs, some after submitting the additional docs!!!
Let's pray, hope, wish all the applicants get the NoMs soon. It's very stressful to bear the uncertainty, delays. :'( :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Phenom said:
I got my File number on 12th Aug,2016. After that, I did not receive any comm. from them. When I called "Operator said file is with assessing officer, officer will contact you soon for Add. Documents if needed". I got such stereotype reply every time when I call but NO MOVEMENT IN FILE. Till Now, I didn't receive any Add. Document request. My case processing officer initial is "T-BS". Anyone else with same officer? please update status.

Any FSW Outland applicant receive Nomination or reach Decision phase til mow? Please update your time line.

My application Feb 16, Got AoR Aug 16. No additional docs request, no replies to my mails!!!
:'( :'( :'(