+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
oinp dream said:
Hi what is the size limit of attachment to be sent.

I hve large no ofdocuments to be sent.approx 50 pages .
You can send them 2 mails if the size is over 25 mb.

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
You may update them with new results and wait for their reply. Technically you need to maintain 400 throughout the process. In case you get PFL you will be able to explain them.
Thanks for your response. What is PFL?

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaraSmi said:
I got nomination today :)

Hoping all of you will get soon!

Did you get any additional docs request?? if yes, after how many days you got the nomination?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, please forgive me for posting the questions below everywhere cuz it's really urgent for me.
I just recevied an additional documents request from OINP (Please refer my timeline on my signature). I need your help for the bunches of documents:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Legal Secretary at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
See the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

I was laid off recently. I don't have any employment contract. And my employer refused to make a contract with me. ??? ??? ??? Please help. Thanks a lot.

Raj soni

Aug 19, 2013
Hey Guys,

I am CEC inland applicant workier getting ng in alberta

I need an advise..

Do I need to move to Ontario after getting nomination or I can stay in alberta until I get PR ?

Please suggest.

Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Raj soni said:
Hey Guys,

I am CEC inland applicant workier getting ng in alberta

I need an advise..

Do I need to move to Ontario after getting nomination or I can stay in alberta until I get PR ?

Please suggest.

Thank you
You can stay in Alberta till you get PR.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Raj soni said:
It won't be issue with immigration officer about living outside of ontario during the process right ?
Not necessarily, unless you prove your strong intent to move to Ontario .

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Raj soni said:
I am just worrying about federal process.. I already got nomination..
It will not affect since you will have nomination by then and OINP will have considered drop in points due to age.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to thanks, everyone for being around and being so helpful always. I just got nomination today. Past few days I had been worried as I had got additional document email on Nov 3rd, but I never got any email about decision phase, I had been eagerly waiting considering that would be normal procedure. Instead got email directly from CIC about my profile update and when I saw I already nomination on my profile. Wish everyone speedy Nominations.

Application Date - Jan 22
AOR - Aug 8th
Additional Docs Request - Nov 3rd
Additional Docs Sent - Nov 7th
Express Entry Pnp Update - Nov 17th

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
developer115 said:
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to thanks, everyone for being around and being so helpful always. I just got nomination today. Past few days I had been worried as I had got additional document email on Nov 3rd, but I never got any email about decision phase, I had been eagerly waiting considering that would be normal procedure. Instead got email directly from CIC about my profile update and when I saw I already nomination on my profile. Wish everyone speedy Nominations.

Application Date - Jan 22
AOR - Aug 8th
Additional Docs Request - Nov 3rd
Additional Docs Sent - Nov 7th
Express Entry Pnp Update - Nov 17th
Congratulations Buddy !!
You must be CEC applicant.