Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sudi said:
Hi....All the best..Hope this is useful...get it notarized

To,
The immigration office
Ontario, Canada

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I, Secondary Applicant Name, aged XX, residing at XXXX, have got principal amount of Rs XXXX in Bank Name having Saving acc XXXX.
Please find the enclosed bank letter for the same.

I Secondary App Name ( xxxx ) got married on XXXX with Mr XXXX

My husband Mr XXX is the Primary applicant with Express Entry profile num xxxx in the ongoing application process and I will be accompanying him to Canada.

I hereby would declare that above mentioned amount of Rs xxx would be used by my husband XXXX for Immigration and Visa purposes.
This letter is issued on your specific request without any risk or responsibility on the part of the bank or the official signing it.

Signature of primary applicant Signature of Co-applicant

date
Yup. That should work.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Guys I got additional docs request yesterday asking me for 6 months bank statements only.

Just to be cautious I obtained from bank:-

-- 6 month bank statements
-- Balance certificate.

You guys think i should send balance certificate also? I dont want to leave any loose ends.

Please advise

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
sudi said:
Hi....All the best..Hope this is useful...get it notarized

To,
The immigration office
Ontario, Canada

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I, Secondary Applicant Name, aged XX, residing at XXXX, have got principal amount of Rs XXXX in Bank Name having Saving acc XXXX.
Please find the enclosed bank letter for the same.

I Secondary App Name ( xxxx ) got married on XXXX with Mr XXXX

My husband Mr XXX is the Primary applicant with Express Entry profile num xxxx in the ongoing application process and I will be accompanying him to Canada.

I hereby would declare that above mentioned amount of Rs xxx would be used by my husband XXXX for Immigration and Visa purposes.
This letter is issued on your specific request without any risk or responsibility on the part of the bank or the official signing it.

Signature of primary applicant Signature of Co-applicant

date

What if the money in the account of secondary applicant has been transferred by his parents. Do we also need to explain this scenario ?

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sameer_mobin said:
Guys I got additional docs request yesterday asking me for 6 months bank statements only.

Just to be cautious I obtained from bank:-

-- 6 month bank statements
-- Balance certificate.

You guys think i should send balance certificate also? I dont want to leave any loose ends.

Please advise
I would send specifically what they have asked for, however I don't see any harm in sending the Balance Certificate.

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

On my EE profile, it reads "Update Not Submitted". I don't know why this is so, I made a few corrections over two weeks ago and it appears that it has not updated. What can I do to this ?

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Tito G said:
Hello Guys,

On my EE profile, it reads "Update Not Submitted". I don't know why this is so, I made a few corrections over two weeks ago and it appears that it has not updated. What can I do to this ?

You can make changes, but you have to save them. I recall the same scenario happening to me when I first made changes to my EE profile.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Ok ;) I have got additional Documents Request via email.

Will gather the bank statements and write a more detailed letter about my plans to reside in Ontario.

FYI, my application was delivered on Jan 11, 2016.

nsri05

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have also received additional documents request by Ontario today. My application was received on Jan 7th, 2016 and I am an FSW outland candidate. Here is the list of documents requested:

WORK EXPERIENCE

-Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

-2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16

SUFFICIENT FUNDS

-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
-6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.
-Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

-Evidence to substantiate large monthly bank deposits and the source of these funds.

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi guys! Just to inform you that I received add docs request yesterday.

- Copies of pay stubs, and/or bank statements from a financial institution for a 12-month period showing payroll deposits during any period within the last five years from the date of the Notification of Interest from Ontario.
- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

Today is holiday here, but tomorrow I'll get the docs and send them to translation. Hope to e-mail the requested docs by friday.

Best regards!

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Hi,

Just received my additional document request
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

1. Please provide copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a consecutive 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

2. Please provide most recent bank assessment showing all assets (6 months of most recent bank statements). The bank statements should show your name and account balance.
a. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

Most of my funds are invested in mutual funds which have no lock-in period. Do you guys think that would be a problem if along with my bank statements I submitted mutual fund statements as well along with a letter from my financial planner certifying that the funds are un-encumbered and readily transferable.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:

Will gather the bank statements and write a more detailed letter about my plans to reside in Ontario.

Great congrats dude...am still waiting ? When did you get it?

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
cococly said:

CONGRATS to you and all those that received additional document requests.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
Great congrats dude...am still waiting ? When did you get it?
Hey Starluck, I guess we're next. I would wager that we should get our additional document requests no later than Nov. 22nd. I'd even go further to say we'd have our nominations by Dec. 9th.

That seems like a reasonable guesstimation. LOL :D

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
@gregrdyer any update from your side ? Am getting sleepless nights now
No word yet. Trust me, you and IOS9.2 would be the first to know (aside from my wife that is). LOL :D