Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Guys my bank statement scan is coming upto 5.8 MB.

Is there any formal limit for MBs to be sent to OINP for attachments? I dont want the email to be reverted or anything like that. Please do let me know.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
Hey Starluck, I guess we're next. I would wager that we should get our additional document requests no later than Nov. 22nd. I'd even go further to say we'd have our nominations by Dec. 9th.

That seems like a reasonable guesstimation. LOL :D
Eagerly waiting...hope your guesstimation comes true

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sameer_mobin said:
Guys my bank statement scan is coming upto 5.8 MB.

Is there any formal limit for MBs to be sent to OINP for attachments? I dont want the email to be reverted or anything like that. Please do let me know.
Try scanning at a lower resolution (100dpi). That might help. Additionally, if you've got Adobe Professional you can optimize PDFs so that they can take up less space. There may even be free resources online that could compress the PDFs to a smaller size. I know some persons have suggested zipping files, but some organizations frown upon opening zipped files because they can execute viruses upon extraction.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
But is there any official limit?

The e-mail doesnt state any.But I jus wanna be cautious

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sameer_mobin said:
But is there any official limit?

The e-mail doesnt state any.But I jus wanna be cautious
I've never heard of a limit for sending docs to OINP, but I know depending on who your e-mail account is with (i.e. hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.) there may be a limit on how large a file you can send. So if I were you, I'd try my best to send the smallest possible file size that would not compromise the legibility of the documents being sent.

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito G said:
Hello Guys,

On my EE profile, it reads "Update Not Submitted". I don't know why this is so, I made a few corrections over two weeks ago and it appears that it has not updated. What can I do to this ?
After updating your profile page, you need to navigate to next page and submit the details by providing your name as confirmation for update.
If you are not doing that then your changes wouldn't be updated .

Once you done by by confirmation it takes 24 hours to show your updated profile.

Hope this helps.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Your application is currently being assessed by a processing officer....Got this response to my email from OINP about my app status. Any idea???

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Your application is currently being assessed by a processing officer....Got this response to my email from OINP about my app status. Any idea???
You can expect an additional documents email shortly or can be moved to decision phase directly :)

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
I just got a mail from OINP for additional document.

I am self employed and my funds are scattered and tied to the running of my business.

Pls I need advise on the 6 months bank statement.

I can get money back into my account but how best do i explain that to them?

I am FSW outland and application received on 25th jan

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi guys,

got an email today requesting documents.

-Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
-6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

not sure what are they asking in the 1st line. i dont have any assets in canada or outside.

Any idea guys??

thanks

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Starluck said:
Great congrats dude...am still waiting ? When did you get it?
I got that email less than 10 mins before I posted that :)

To you all IT professional, What's the the Max. File size that GMAIL could transfer in one single email?

Kish8

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

I don't think that there is a specific size limit for the mail . I tried to send the requested documents (about 5 Mb) very early (canadian time) this morning but I got a failure notice saying the mail recipient is full. Tried to zip and reduce the size but got the same failure message. I tried later during the day and finally the mail was sent. I even sent them a mail asking them to confirm that they have received my mail and they replied back to say that they received the requested documents!

FSW
EE profile : 02/12/2015
OINP doc received : 06/01/2016
AOR OINP : 05/07/2016
Additional doc request : 14/11/2016

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Finally some progress.
Got the email Yesterday to submit the latest bank statement and pay slips of last 12 months. Is it normal? I submitted everything with the application. I think they are trying to see if I still hold the funds or not.. May be.

Question: My bank account still has more than half of the balance I showed earlier in JAN 2015. There was some downfall because EID and other events. Now I am depositing the remaining amount again and will send them the new statement along with pay slips. Will it be fine?

FYI:

Application received: JAN 03, 2015
AOR: July 2015
FSW Outbound

SandL

Apr 9, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 - Jan - 2016
Doc's Request.
29 - Nov - 2016
Nomination.....
16 - Dec - 2016
AOR Received.
17 - Aug - 2016
cococly said:
I got that email less than 10 mins before I posted that :)

To you all IT professional, What's the the Max. File size that GMAIL could transfer in one single email?
I think its 25 MB for an email attachment. If it is larger than that, gmail will ask you to upload it to Google Drive and share by link.