+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
skdubai said:
At this point, writing a LOE and a letter from you confirming that this money will be used for the migration process should convince them. Don't bother transferring the money to her name now since you will then have to explain that anyways..

Is there any any specific format for LOE ? Secondly, will that explanation be from my side or my wife side. Being my wife principal applicant, I think I won't be able to directly communicate with them, so in this case, will my wife be explaining all these things to them on my behalf ?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:
Is there any any specific format for LOE ? Secondly, will that explanation be from my side or my wife side. Being my wife principal applicant, I think I won't be able to directly communicate with them, so in this case, will my wife be explaining all these things to them on my behalf ?
I don't think there is a format for it. It is just a letter explaining the situation. No format needed.

The LOE is from your wife, however, the other letter I mentioned should be from you since the money is in your name.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
skdubai said:
I don't think there is a format for it. It is just a letter explaining the situation. No format needed.

The LOE is from your wife, however, the other letter I mentioned should be from you since the money is in your name.
The letter that is from my side, do I need to get it notarize? Secondly do I need to send from my personal email account or my wife's email account ?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
awais174 said:
Can anyone please guide me that for FSW out-land applicant, how long will it take for nomination after additional document request?
Minimum two 10-14 days

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mr. Prashant i hope you will help me

i just received an email with additional documents request
now the wierd thing is i was asked to send paystub from december 2015 to december 2016 :s so i dont know how to get paystubs for 2 months November 2016 and december 2016.
second request was 6 months bank statement and anything i own.

third was intent ( job applications, dates i applied, names of companies positions and replies ) this is a bit hard coz i didnt apply for many jobs as most of Engineering jobs need PE and i dont have that yet

so guys whats ur advice

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I am just a bit concerned. My profile is expiring on 29th. If the give me nomination and my profile expires, how will communicate to renominate on new profile.

-Can somebody please advice?
-Has anyone face same situation before?
-Is it normal?

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Guys,

I am just a bit concerned. My profile is expiring on 29th. If the give me nomination and my profile expires, how will communicate to renominate on new profile.

-Can somebody please advice?
-Has anyone face same situation before?
-Is it normal?

Even my profile is expiring on 25th...am gonna create a new profile on the 23rd and gonna mail them the details...they will transfer your nomination to your new account...don't worry

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
hongtam2629 said:
Hi,

I have total 2.5MB for requested document but still cannot sent it. What is the maximum size to send to OINP?

I used Winrar to compressed my file but it didn't work that much. Which software should I use to zip my file?
You can send email to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca as well. I sent my new profile information to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca, but when I called yesterday the guy said they cannot see that email and suggested me to send email on Ontarionominee@ontario.ca. I sent the email then and there, and this guy was really nice he waited and confirmed that he got my email.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
jamaru said:
Mr. Prashant i hope you will help me

i just received an email with additional documents request
now the wierd thing is i was asked to send paystub from december 2015 to december 2016 :s so i dont know how to get paystubs for 2 months November 2016 and december 2016.
Explain them that you cannot provide for Nov'16 and Dec'16 as they both are on-going months.

second request was 6 months bank statement and anything i own.
This is easy, you can provide bank statement and bank letter, stamped and signed by bank officials.

third was intent ( job applications, dates i applied, names of companies positions and replies ) this is a bit hard coz i didnt apply for many jobs as most of Engineering jobs need PE and i dont have that yet
If you haven't applied much, just give them list of job portals where you have registered yourself and explain your situations. Also, you can write that companies have specifically wrote that only local candidates or Canada based candidates can apply.

so guys whats ur advice

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sohal89 said:
The letter that is from my side, do I need to get it notarize? Secondly do I need to send from my personal email account or my wife's email account ?
I would highly recommend that you get the letter notarized from on your side. In the case of my wife and I, where I am the primary applicant, we combined funds from our individual accounts for Proof of Funds. I was advised by OINP that since my wife is accompanying me to Canada I can use her funds, however I need written permission from her. So she did a letter stating that the funds in her account would go towards the application and she had it notarized.

So once you do the letter and have it notarized and attach all the relevant bank statements, you'd be good.

All the best.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
hongtam2629 said:
Hi,

I am sending requested documents now with zip file around 3.9M. However, when I sent to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca, it always has an error message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Express Entry (MCI) (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca)
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Does anyone have this problem before? What I can do now?
The mailbox filled up overnight, you probably want to wait until around 10AM Toronto time and try again, by then they should have fixed this by emptying the mailbox...

But I find it strange only one person reported this... Has anyone else had this error?

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
gregrdyer said:
I would highly recommend that you get the letter notarized from on your side. In the case of my wife and I, where I am the primary applicant, we combined funds from our individual accounts for Proof of Funds. I was advised by OINP that since my wife is accompanying me to Canada I can use her funds, however I need written permission from her. So she did a letter stating that the funds in her account would go towards the application and she had it notarized.

So once you do the letter and have it notarized and attach all the relevant bank statements, you'd be good.

All the best.
Thanks for replying brother... I have one more query can I do one thing, me and my wife have joint account, can I transfer the whole amount in that joint account so that when I show PoFs to Ontario her name will also be displayed there in that account.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sohal89 said:
Thanks for replying brother... I have one more query can I do one thing, me and my wife have joint account, can I transfer the whole amount in that joint account so that when I show PoFs to Ontario her name will also be displayed there in that account.
I am not absolutely certain, but I think that could work. I would still recommend that you do a Letter of Explanation (LOE) to clearly indicate that you and your wife are using combined funds and that she is in full agreement to use the funds. You can leave two lines for you and your wife to sign.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
skdubai said:
At this point, writing a LOE and a letter from you confirming that this money will be used for the migration process should convince them. Don't bother transferring the money to her name now since you will then have to explain that anyways..
Hi....All the best..Hope this is useful...get it notarized

To,
The immigration office
Ontario, Canada

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I, Secondary Applicant Name, aged XX, residing at XXXX, have got principal amount of Rs XXXX in Bank Name having Saving acc XXXX.
Please find the enclosed bank letter for the same.

I Secondary App Name ( xxxx ) got married on XXXX with Mr XXXX

My husband Mr XXX is the Primary applicant with Express Entry profile num xxxx in the ongoing application process and I will be accompanying him to Canada.

I hereby would declare that above mentioned amount of Rs xxx would be used by my husband XXXX for Immigration and Visa purposes.
This letter is issued on your specific request without any risk or responsibility on the part of the bank or the official signing it.

Signature of primary applicant Signature of Co-applicant

date

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
gregrdyer said:
I am not absolutely certain, but I think that could work. I would still recommend that you do a Letter of Explanation (LOE) to clearly indicate that you and your wife are using combined funds and that she is in full agreement to use the funds. You can leave two lines for you and your wife to sign.
The money in my account was transferred by my father and now I have transferred that amount into our joint account. So in that case will I also have to explain the transaction done by my father into my account. And secondly transaction done by me to transfer money from my account to joint account? And also can you plz just share the template excluding your confidential details that you shared with them as LOE so that it can help me framing it.