OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
skdubai said:
Interestingly, some march fsw ppl seem to be getting additional docs requests. All the while there is no movement on the jan and feb files..
Not some. just one.. Perhaps he/she's FSW inland. if that makes any difference..
Sorry...Just checked again it's two... One is outland...

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Not some. just one.. Perhaps he/she's FSW inland. if that makes any difference..
Sorry...Just checked again it's two... One is outland...
Actually two of them.. both claim to be fsw outland..

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hello Awesome people,

I have made a post ITA google sheet. If you have got ITA and are starting application please go to this spreadsheet. If you are waiting for this spreadsheet but know someone who has got ITA please forward them the link

Please add your data to the form. Even if you are still submitting please continue filling up data as and when the file proceeds.

Also let me know if any column needs to be added.

Google Sheet link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jv71c_oQA0B5dZGivtGQCjXesWSgCWHlj1TpyLOpsxo/edit#gid=0

Best of luck to everyone!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
What the hell....

Nov to Feb guys are waiting and they have started sending Additional document request to March FSW guys.

This is totally unacceptable and unfair from OINP. :mad: :mad:
take a chill pill mate... no need to get all worked up ha ha

if they are working on march applications also, it means someone is working simultaneously on our applications also...

and yes - you need to have patience till the time you get nomination, becoz after that the ACTUAL procedure of PR starts...

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
thestunner316 said:
take a chill pill mate... no need to get all worked up ha ha

if they are working on march applications also, it means someone is working simultaneously on our applications also...

and yes - you need to have patience till the time you get nomination, becoz after that the ACTUAL procedure of PR starts...
I don't mind that those people got documents request and as you said they are working simultaneously on our applications as well then why not any movement on our applications???

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello

Is it mandatory to submit ECA credentials of your Indian Bachelors degree for OINP Master's stream?
If yes, then could anyone explain me the process of applying for OINP?
How many of you got IELTS each band 6.0 and received the nomination?
How much does it take for the processing of the application?

Would appreciate to hear from your previous experience.

Regards

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibk said:
Hello

Is it mandatory to submit ECA credentials of your Indian Bachelors degree for OINP Master's stream?
Yes, You need the eca to create the EE profile itself and then need to submit it to OINP too
You need to be invited by OINP to apply. They are closed right now and might open soon.
Prviously if you had a score above 400, you had a chance to get an invitation from OINP. We do not know what the new requirements will be once they open.
it should be faster next time since they impleted an online application system, but as of now, as you can see on this thread, Jan 2016 applicants and many dec and oct 2015 applicants are still waiting for nominations.

Regards
See answer in red above

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibk said:
Hello

Regards
There is one stream that is still opened. It is the french stream. If you have french language with cbl 7 and higher with all bands and englush cbl 6 and higher you can still get invitation to apply. Then you do not need 400 points.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
skdubai said:
Interestingly, some march fsw ppl seem to be getting additional docs requests. All the while there is no movement on the jan and feb files..
well, in fairness, getting additional docs request doesn't necessarily mean decision would be made soon. Some Nov 2015 applicants have gotten add' doc request since March 2016, and their application are still pending.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Also, I realized that applicants who work in IT are getting the flavor.

Perhaps, a few prominent figures at OINP also worked in IT, and even originally migrated to Canada from the same country that some of the candidates are from, so OINP has "experts" in some particular fields during the vetting.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Also, I realized that applicants who work in IT are getting the flavor.

Perhaps, a few prominent figures at OINP also worked in IT, and even originally migrated to Canada from the same country that some of the candidates are from, so OINP has "experts" in some particular fields during the vetting.

The officer has to ensure proper assessment of the applications. Nothing wrong.
The only issue; It is assessed after an year or more and conveying to applicants. Again it is their discretion.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I actually got my nomination while at a toy warehouse xmas shopping for my daughter yesterday. Accepted it and immediately got my 600 points.
question, can i edit my profile after the nomination?
CEC
Application received -JAN 15
additional docs- nov 2/submitted nov 3
nomination - nov 5
no calls.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hello everyone,

I applied to OINP in Jan as FSW Inland (was here on a WP). As of October I am now eligible for CEC.

Is there anyone who has done this? Do I make this change using form 0161E (change of personal information)?

Any help appreciated.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nurat said:
Hello everyone,

I applied to OINP in Jan as FSW Inland (was here on a WP). As of October I am now eligible for CEC.

Is there anyone who has done this? Do I make this change using form 0161E (change of personal information)?

Any help appreciated.
My understanding is that OINP considers your work-exp. upto and as-on the date of your NOI. Since you were not eligible for CEC on the NOI date, don't think OINP will assess you as CEC now.