Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
fortune999 said:
HI All,

Today I have received a straight nomination after additional documents request received on 12th September. I was sending few mails in-between to know my application status, but they used send standard replies. Today it was like a sudden surprise with profile update mail.
I am happy and more confident that all January applicants will get the nominations before December.

Thank you all for sharing your views and exchanging lot of valuable information through out this painful Journey, which has been helped me to remain positive, patient, and finally attributed to success.

Now I need few clarifications.

1. My IELTS Score will expire on 6th December, I am quite not sure If I have to retake the test before the current score get's expire. Please give me some direction on this( As a backup plan, I booked the test on November 19th.)
2. MY EE profile will expire on 13th December, I am not clear weather I will have to wait until 13 December and create a new profile and link score. Please provide your views on it.

Thank you,
Fortune999
Are you a FSW-outland or CEC-inland?

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
fortune999 said:
HI All,

Today I have received a straight nomination after additional documents request received on 12th September. I was sending few mails in-between to know my application status, but they used send standard replies. Today it was like a sudden surprise with profile update mail.
I am happy and more confident that all January applicants will get the nominations before December.

Thank you all for sharing your views and exchanging lot of valuable information through out this painful Journey, which has been helped me to remain positive, patient, and finally attributed to success.

1. My IELTS Score will expire on 6th December, I am quite not sure If I have to retake the test before the current score get's expire. Please give me some direction on this( As a backup plan, I booked the test on November 19th.)
2. MY EE profile will expire on 13th December, I am not clear weather I will have to wait until 13 December and create a new profile and link score. Please provide your views on it.

Thank you,
Fortune999
Congratulations @Fortune999 :)

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
According to the table:

FSW Fortune999 13/01/2016 AOR 12-Jul-2016 (NOC 2171, Inland)

But I sent my documents on 8/jan and didn't receive additional docs request yet. Let's hope to hear some news this month. At least the draw size increased to 1500 ITAs again.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
cococly said:
Are you a FSW-outland or CEC-inland?
He wrote in other thread that he is a CEC applicant.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@tfreirl: Same for me as well. I sent my application on 31st Dec, 201 and they received it on 7th Jan, 2016, got AOR on 8th July, 2016 but haven't received call for additional documents yet. I am CEC Inland.... :( :(

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats on your nomination fortune, brings us joy ;D

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 Jan fsw candidates received eca wes report both of their AOR's are June 29 , reported via whatsapp

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
tfreirl said:
According to the table:

FSW Fortune999 13/01/2016 AOR 12-Jul-2016 (NOC 2171, Inland)

But I sent my documents on 8/jan and didn't receive additional docs request yet. Let's hope to hear some news this month. At least the draw size increased to 1500 ITAs again.
Not everyone gets additional docs request, it depends on the case officer and probably IMO things like the reputation of your employer and how much you showed as PoF... If someone showed over 100k CAD in PoF they'll probably not need to show that again regardless of how old his application is... Also if you work for a company that has presence in Canada and they issue a complete reference then they'll probably just give you the benefit of the doubt.

fortune999 said:
HI All,

Thank you,
Fortune999
Well done! Best of luck with the rest of the process!

nick143

Nov 8, 2014
Guys, I am a CEC candidate. Applied OINP on 11th Jan. My work permit was expired back in March. I have been to OINP office to give request letter,called them couple of times, e-mailed them but no reply. I don't even get standard reply. It's really frustrating. Can anybody tell me why am I not even getting standard reply from them? I feel like it's going to their spam.Please help me guys.Thanks.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
nick143 said:
Guys, I am a CEC candidate. Applied OINP on 11th Jan. My work permit was expired back in March. I have been to OINP office to give request letter,called them couple of times, e-mailed them but no reply. I don't even get standard reply. It's really frustrating. Can anybody tell me why am I not even getting standard reply from them? I feel like it's going to their spam.Please help me guys.Thanks.
You should have been given priority, expiring WP is the ONLY reason for priority... So I'm very sorry to hear that you're still waiting.

OINP is overwhelmed, so that's why EVERYONE is having a real hard time contacting then, rest assured it's not just you. If you live in Toronto your best bet is to try popping into their office I think... Good luck!

nick143

Nov 8, 2014
Thanks g126 for your reply. Today I have send them two e-mails.But didn't even get standard reply.I am concerned that do they even get my e-mails?

Jeremyprayforluck

Jun 23, 2016
nick143 said:
Thanks g126 for your reply. Today I have send them two e-mails.But didn't even get standard reply.I am concerned that do they even get my e-mails?
Moreover, the expiring WP is defined those expiring in 90 days, so your priority will be set in late Nov or Dec, which means in current stage you are not given any priority.

fortune999

May 19, 2016
g126 said:
Not everyone gets additional docs request, it depends on the case officer and probably IMO things like the reputation of your employer and how much you showed as PoF... If someone showed over 100k CAD in PoF they'll probably not need to show that again regardless of how old his application is... Also if you work for a company that has presence in Canada and they issue a complete reference then they'll probably just give you the benefit of the doubt.
Thank you all for your support and keeping the forum lively with sharing ideas and valuable information. I feel all Jan applicants get nomination at least by mid of December. CEC candidates need not to worry if they don't get additional documents , and they might not be same list of docs for every candidate. But the key for nomination process is expiring work permits a month ago, now I feel they started stream line the process of nomination, like they said first come first serve Basis. Eventually we all get nominations with few weeks of Gap. Mean while I suggest all of you please keep your PCC's ready and keep you IELTS updated, which I am delayed and waited until last minute. So don't fall in that trap, be ready with documentation. That saves you time after ITA.

Thanks,
Forune999

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
g126 said:
Let's hope for that. I've worked in blue chip companies and gave them complete reference letters.

Other question: my IELTS is valid until april/2017. Should I start to worry? Getting test dates here in Brazil is extremelly hard.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nick143 said:
Hey, they usually take 2-3 days to get back to emails. My work permit is expiring in less than 90 days and I have followed-up via email twice in the last 15 days. Their standard reply is, "your application is in the second stage of processing - pending review by Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer." It doesn't provide a lot of info. but enough hope to hold on and wait! :(