29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Rootveej said:
I m very pissed off and confused just read somebody's post that he received AOR and NOMINATION respectively on aug 10 and 16.(CEC) What the hell was so special and distinctive about such files/candidates. I applied before him (file received jan 21).

Any thoughts or news regarding this. Please keep up to the date info. Thanks All

He was Lucky.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
guys i m feeling very happy for all who is getting nominated but simultaneously i want to convince myself by finding out the right trend of giving away the nominations so i dont have this headache everyday. For that you have to know exact evaluation criteria of OINP or atleast very close to that. OINP trends have been very awkward and uneven. @RAJKAMALMOHANRAM would you mind to tell me why there has been such a long wait in your case? I saw your last conversation with them was on APR 5, i think they are supposed to take no more 90 days after AOR. Right?

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Lots to discussion on the Nominations.. Once you get AOR, it depends on how complete your file is .. and again who is processing your file. Some people who are doing assessment, they want to go in every detail you have given and verify that. some people may just see one or two documents.

So, no one can say any trend on nomination. It's just that you need to wait for nominations.. you don't have any control over it.

Rootveej said:
guys i m feeling very happy for all who is getting nominated but simultaneously i want to convince myself by finding out the right trend of giving away the nominations so i dont have this headache everyday. For that you have to know exact evaluation criteria of OINP or atleast very close to that. OINP trends have been very awkward and uneven. @RAJKAMALMOHANRAM would you mind to tell me why there has been such a long wait in your case? I saw your last conversation with them was on APR 5, i think they are supposed to take no more 90 days after AOR. Right?

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
Please send them another email, and send them fax also... they seem to respond to fax a lot faster...

I'm sure ur AOR was already sent 2-3 weeks back, but to an incorrect email address.
I have sent another email today to verify my email address.

I hired representative to apply on my behalf. Is it possible if they have sent AOR to her??

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Guys,

Eventually, I got the nomination. here is my timeline:

Submitted/Received application: Jan 18th
AOR: July 22,
Nomination: Aug 18

Thanks you all for your information and updates on this forum. I wish all who haven't received AOR/Nomination, get it soon.

Now, the challenge for after-nomination is how to get my work permit extended.

I have a question for nominees, do we receive a letter/package from Ontario Gov. with Certification Number, how long it takes?

Any advise on applying for work permit?

If I switch to study, does it affect my nomination?

Thanks again

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Amser said:
Guys,

Thanks you all for your information and updates on this forum. I wish all who haven't received AOR/Nomination, get it soon.

I have a question for nominees, do we receive a letter/package from Ontario Gov. with Certification Number, how long it takes?

Thanks again
Yet, one more CEC-inland got quick nomination! :'( I am jealous

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
I have not received nomination yet, but I may try to answer you.

Once you get nomination, you should accept it.. and it would add 600 points to your EE profile. You get ITA.. and submit your application ASAP..

AOR from CIC usually comes very early. Using that you may apply for the bridging work permit.

Not sure.. if it helps.. if not, Raj, Bestofluck may be better person to comment on this.

Amser said:
Guys,

Thanks again

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
amriash said:
I have not received nomination yet, but I may try to answer you.

Once you get nomination, you should accept it.. and it would add 600 points to your EE profile. You get ITA.. and submit your application ASAP..

AOR from CIC usually comes very early. Using that you may apply for the bridging work permit.

Not sure.. if it helps.. if not, Raj, Bestofluck may be better person to comment on this.
Thank you very much amriash. The challenge is that I got study permit starting September 5th. I only have till Sept 2 to advice CIC that I am not going to attend school, and will continue work based on my current work permit expires on Oct 2. When I talked with CIC, now IRCC, they said you can apply for work permit with LIMA-exemption. In that, my employer needs to submit the position first, but I need a letter of confirmation from Ontario gov. and certification number.

So, in less than 2 weeks, I need whether to
1. receive the letter from Ontario and apply for work permit with LMIA exemption; or,
2. I submit my documents to CIC after ITA, and it pass the stage 10 (completeness of my application to CIC)
3. go to school on September, but I am not this will impact my nomination. Do we need to keep our full-time permanent job to keep the 600 points?

Thanks again

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Well! that is not going to help much...have faith in the almighty God and eventually you would get what you want !

cococly said:
Yet, one more CEC-inland got quick nomination! :'( I am jealous

gatred

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-08-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
Amser said:
Guys,

Thanks again
Did you receive any call or request for additional documents?

Did you receive any email about your file has been moved to decision phase before getting nomination?

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
finally after a lot of confusions, got the AOR which was originally sent on Aug 3rd

Please update my record, file number ends in 44XX, luckily dint have to repay the money(hopefully should not come back later)

good luck whoever is waiting, try and follow up as much as you can, I learned now, FAX was the most reliable way to get reply from OINP.

lets hope nominations flow in as soon as possible

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
gatred said:
Did you receive any call or request for additional documents?

Did you receive any email about your file has been moved to decision phase before getting nomination?
I didn't. I sent email at least once a week, with no reply. All of a sudden I received the message in CIC account. I think when they do work on your case, they are quiet and do their job till they complete it! I myself also surprised! Anyway, my challenge is now how to extend my work permit.

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
sivasagi said:
What is your work permit expiry date?
Expiry date is on Oct. 2, but I kept emailing them that to be eligible staying I have got study permit starting September.