AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
ashum said:
Hello all

May be this can be helpful for CEC Candidates.

My application was delivered on 27 th Jan and I haven't received AOR yet. I am calling them and mailing them from last 2 days and they informed me that my file is in Second stage and will receive aor in few weeks.
yesterday when I called them the same guy picked up and when I informed him that I received a mail that my app is in second stage, I haven't recd Apr and to provide me the file no, he took 2-3 min to check some details asking me some ques about the mail. Then he just informed me that, that was a reply to my query, my file was looked upon last week and I will receive Aor.

Now when I insisted for more info he just asked me " are u in Canada.... Are u CEC." I said no. Then he said ok then u will receive aor in few weeks we have backlog.

This shows that they are listening to cec and prioritising their file. All cec who are waiting for aor and nom must call them mail them.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
My wife is doing all work on my behalf. We have some links with bank, so got it with negligible issues.

You can also send in written to your bank or an email stating you are authorizing your family member to get bank statements on your behalf. Along with your signed ID proof.

This is temporary authorizations for NRIs.

I did same.
Thanks would need to take help of my in-laws in having it done....

Thanks Prashant for the quick reply..

You are doing an awesome job buddy in this forum... +100 for all your inputs and info...

Thanks

Dan

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
eager said:
Hi all,

Do we need a 15 CA CB FORM again to get the draft made ?? Or the original one works that we submitted with the bank if we getting the draft from the same bank again in India??

People who have got the DD made again pls help

Thanks
I have not sent a new DD, but I was asked by ICICI Bank to get some form from the CA when I went for my first DD, but I got my way around it in the following ways.

1. Showed copy of Application Guide where it says the Application Fee is CAD 1500 and sent an email with the screenshot of the same to the officer who would issue the DD.
2. Also, since the amount for the DD is getting debited from my salary account and I am not brining in cash for the DD, so they ideally should not be concerned about the source of funds as it has a legitimate source.
3. I submitted copy of PAN and also explained that I have been the accountholder of the bank for X years and my track record has been clean.

I got the DD issued without the CA letter or form in 3 hours time.

In your case you can try the following
1. Show copy of first DD issued by the same branch and say that you never submitted any form then.
2. Submit an application for new DD with a copy of the letter that you received from OINP
3. Also mention in your application that the source of funds for this DD would be the amount in your salary account.
4. Submit copy of PAN and Form 16, if posible, in addition to passport copy.

I think, the above should work for you.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
eager said:
Hi all,

Do we need a 15 CA CB FORM again to get the draft made ?? Or the original one works that we submitted with the bank if we getting the draft from the same bank again in India??

People who have got the DD made again pls help

Thanks
[/quote/]

Form 15 ca cb is mot required. Just check with your bank once again. Inform them that this transaction does not require RBI approval under LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme).
I never submitted these form on first go also

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
bbjoshi said:
Obviously it will take more time for FSW because for CEC they dont have to check pof, they have other immigration documents so background check is done, T4 and notice of assessment give them information about work. They can call employers and candidates easily, DD expiry is not an isue. for example, if they have to call someone in India which time they will call? It will be night during OINP working hours. These reasons defenately prolong processing times. With IRCC it is different, they have offices in each country. It is first time for OINP to deal with fsw candidates
I lived in Canada for 10 years, first as international student, then with a PGWP.

I still have my SIN card with me :D I am only applying as FSW because I am currently residing in my home country and working.

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
My consultant sent new DD on my behalf on 22nd July. I got my old DD back on 8th August. The old DD package also had copies of my AOR mail and attached AOR document. It also had the letter forwarded by my consultant when he sent the DD with my OINP details and the letter was signed and stamped as received by a temporary officer. The stamped date is 26th July. So I am assuming,

July 22: I sent new DD
July 26: OINP received my DD and sent back my old DD
August 8: received old DD
No updates on DD encashment yet.

Hope this helps.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Stanlee said:
I have not sent a new DD, but I was asked by ICICI Bank to get some form from the CA when I went for my first DD, but I got my way around it in the following ways.

1. Showed copy of Application Guide where it says the Application Fee is CAD 1500 and sent an email with the screenshot of the same to the officer who would issue the DD.
2. Also, since the amount for the DD is getting debited from my salary account and I am not brining in cash for the DD, so they ideally should not be concerned about the source of funds as it has a legitimate source.
3. I submitted copy of PAN and also explained that I have been the accountholder of the bank for X years and my track record has been clean.

I got the DD issued without the CA letter or form in 3 hours time.

In your case you can try the following

1. Show copy of first DD issued by the same branch and say that you never submitted any form then.
2. Submit an application for new DD with a copy of the letter that you received from OINP
3. Also mention in your application that the source of funds for this DD would be the amount in your salary account.
4. Submit copy of PAN and Form 16, if posible, in addition to passport copy.

I think, the above should work for you.

Thanks a ton Stanlee . I did get a form done for my earlier DD but this time will try and work it out with out that cos it's too tedious to get it done again and again. Great help

JeliJa

Jan 25, 2016
I initially thought my application was sent in Jan but was only received there on 3/02. I received my AOR but need to submit a new bank draft. A bit of a pain!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
JeliJa said:
I initially thought my application was sent in Jan but was only received there on 3/02. I received my AOR but need to submit a new bank draft. A bit of a pain!
Congratulations !!

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Hello Everyone,

I'm one the 25 members in the list who is waiting for the AOR mail eagerly.

Irrespective of multiple mail & FAX communications, there has been no revert yet. Though i received the so called pre-Aor mail in July.

My application was received on Jan 18 2016.

Can someone suggest a workaround...

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
RonyL said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm one the 25 members in the list who is waiting for the AOR mail eagerly.

Irrespective of multiple mail & FAX communications, there has been no revert yet. Though i received the so called pre-Aor mail in July.

My application was received on Jan 18 2016.

Can someone suggest a workaround...
Call them or ask someone from canada to visit their office with all docs.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
prashantduggal said:
Call them or ask someone from canada to visit their office with all docs.
:( Will try calling them again as I dont have anyone staying in Canada.

Don't know if it's gonna work considering the poor replies other members have got on call from OINP.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
RonyL said:
:( Will try calling them again as I dont have anyone staying in Canada.

Don't know if it's gonna work considering the poor replies other members have got on call from OINP.
Don't lose hope. Keep trying till you get proper response.

Try faxing them again.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
prashantduggal said:
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Need a help. Need to change some information on my OINP file. Can we get the file from http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf and can we just email them the new documents or do we need to them send them a hard copy ?

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I got my AOR yesterday, apparently they sent that to me on 2nd August but i nor received. My File no. XHSW-1603892
They hv asked me to send a new DD.. rest all complete.

File received on 21st Jan 2016
AOR received on 2nd August 2016

Really grateful for this thread. it helped heaps. thanks to all.