+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Gulwinder

Jan 29, 2016
wisak said:
Can anyone share the link for applications received in February please...
Please find the link as : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-delivered-in-february-2016-lets-connect-here-t396585.0.html

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
God willing. Ontario seems to be slow as compared to other provinces.

A friend of mine is doing hers through Nova Scotia, sent in her documents and got her nomination in two weeks and got her request for passport for PR today. She started her process after me.

Fingers crossed.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Do you guys know why is taking so long? I know they promise 4-6 weeks, and know the time is 90 days just for the AOR. But why that much time? its almost half of the year and they haven't started the AOR from the people of January

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
My consultant sent them in an email to inquire and they mentioned they have received a lot of applications and thats why it is taking so long. I believe with this new express entry system has created quite the back log for them

According to the forum people that sent their application in december have started receiving AORs so we should get ours prob in the next month or so.

Patience is a virtue lol if this process doesn't teach us how to be patient in life. I am not sure what will. :D

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Thank you for the reply hope. Maybe you can help me with this question that I have.

What will happen if they fill the quota with all those applications. Do you know if the quota is controlled somehow by the Interest Letter, or if they just process as much as they can and as soon as they fill the quota everything stops till next year, even if you receive the Interest Letter?

Many thanks with any information you can provide

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
I am actually not too sure concerning that question. I would think they may carry the applications over to the 2016 quota if they have already filled the 2015 with the applications they have. Also keep in mind they have stopped sending out NOI unless you are french stream so I doubt they would send any applications back saying they have met their quota.

If anyone else can impart some wisdom concerning this question.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
I guess if the stop sending the NOI then is very likely that the people who receive it have a chance and the quota is not full. Maybe the number of NOI is related with the quota. At least this will help them to clear the backlog and focus on the huge amount of application that they haven't processed yet

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Yes it seems thats what they are doing now, they are trying to clear the back log before sending out anymore NOIs. Just sit tight we should hear back next month or even June.

Try and occupy yourself and not think of it too much or you will go nuts lol Hopefully they learn from this and find a faster way to process applications as they come in.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys , Just created a petition , lets see if we can get a 1000 signatures. Lets show them word of a common civiilian is greater than the government
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/faster-oinp-processing-times

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Petition... Hmmm...They never said it is 90day SLA. If you read carefully, they say we try to process most application in 90days. For people who are waiting I would suggest you just take some courses and enhance skills that will be handy in Canada. Don't worry about petitioning or complaining... What if they ask you 180 days or return of applications what would you prefer.

I would prefer 180 days waiting....

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all.

My CEC working holiday visa expires on the 19th of June. I submitted my application on the 29th of January.

I want to stay working in Canada while I wait for my PR to come through.

A lawyer told me I can apply for a Bridging Permit and stay working on implied status. She said it will buy me some time while I wait for my nomination.

I'm not sure if it will buy me enough time to get my nomination, get an ITA, and get an eAOR?

Anyone have any advise for me? Should I just resign to the fact that I will need to leave Canada while I wait for my PR to come through?

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Hi guys any news? someone knows if they are still processing Dec applicant? and if its the early Dec applicant or later applicants?

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
seanmheff said:
Hi all.

My CEC working holiday visa expires on the 19th of June. I submitted my application on the 29th of January.

I want to stay working in Canada while I wait for my PR to come through.

A lawyer told me I can apply for a Bridging Permit and stay working on implied status. She said it will buy me some time while I wait for my nomination.

I'm not sure if it will buy me enough time to get my nomination, get an ITA, and get an eAOR?

Anyone have any advise for me? Should I just resign to the fact that I will need to leave Canada while I wait for my PR to come through?
The only thing that I can think of is that once you get nominated by ON then apply for the working bridging permit

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rex6 said:
Hi guys any news? someone knows if they are still processing Dec applicant? and if its the early Dec applicant or later applicants?
I would like to know the answer too!