ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenie2016 said:
I would like to know the answer too!
There is a thread for december applicants too: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.0.html

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Thank you, I can see from the December people that they are processing early December applicants, oh boy, hopefully they finish with December applicants this month

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rex6 said:
Thank you, I can see from the December people that they are processing early December applicants, oh boy, hopefully they finish with December applicants this month
At this pace? Highly improbable.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
I was looking at some stats from last year, and the OINP that were processed in June 2015 were done very quickly, after they sent the AOR, they sent the Nomination in a matter of days. I believe this is going to be the case for the applications that go beyond mid May and that is because they need to start with this year applicants at some point even if its at the middle of the year and specially if they applied in January

Sedlris

Feb 11, 2016
Rex6 said:
Hi guys any news? someone knows if they are still processing Dec applicant? and if its the early Dec applicant or later applicants?
Yeah they are still processing December applicants. My package was delivered on the 8th of December, still waiting for AOR. Jan guys you are going to have to learn a whole lot of patience. Ontario's December / January break set them very far behind in terms of processing.

Good luck everybody and keep the faith.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
with the speed of 3-4 AOR per week it might take a whole 12 to 15 weeks minimum for December applicants !

Unless they speed up or come up with some changes, things will worsen later on for all of us.

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
Honestly this is not fair! Or even acceptable from a governmental entity managing such an important immigration stream in Canada.
By respect, professionalism and ethically, they need at least to release an update or a notice of explanation for this enormous delay in application process.

People are here investing their time, money and putting their entire lives on stand-by in order to honor this agreement in principle with the Ontario Express Entry Streams authorities, that we intentionally and deliberately chosen to apply for ( and not to other provinces) based on specific terms and conditions supposed to be respected by both parties!

This is not out of lack of patience or else, it's the fact that the result of this delay will only jeopardize our whole immigration project.
(DD validity issue, CRS points issues upon age progress, tests validity, inland statut validity...)

Waiting without limits or vision is absurde. :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Wiso said:
Honestly this is not fair! Or even acceptable from a governmental entity managing such an important immigration stream in Canada.
By respect, professionalism and ethically, they need at least to release an update or a notice of explanation for this enormous delay in application process.

People are here investing their time, money and putting their entire lives on stand-by in order to honor this agreement in principle with the Ontario Express Entry Streams authorities, that we intentionally and deliberately chosen to apply for ( and not to other provinces) based on specific terms and conditions supposed to be respected by both parties!

This is not out of lack of patience or else, it's the fact that the result of this delay will only jeopardize our whole immigration project.
(DD validity issue, CRS points issues upon age progress, tests validity, inland statut validity...)

Waiting without limits or vision is absurde. :(
IF they dont process Dec applicants by May 31 all others will face DD issue because for all others it will be 180 days or more.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
I agree with Wilso. I think the least Ontario could do is send out an update so we know their processing times have been affected and we know what to look forward to from here on out.

If they did that, they would also receive less emails from people asking about their applications. For sure with Ontario the PR will take atleast a year to process because of how slow it is taking them to look over the applications , at the same time they may also want to consider hiring more man power.

Lets just hope there is a positive shift soon.

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The waiting is getting to me. I may have to leave Canada while I wait for my PR to come through. Every day I hope they start processing applications quicker. It does not look like it's going to happen tho.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
If you are able to leave and go work somewhere else or continue studies then I think you should do so as with Ontario it will definitely take a while for the applications.

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
HoPe90 said:
If you are able to leave and go work somewhere else or continue studies then I think you should do so as with Ontario it will definitely take a while for the applications.
What about the processing time for FEB OINP application

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
I'll be giving up a good job, girlfriend and a nice place to live. I'm very disappointed at Ontario's application processing speed

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
@Anna16 - Feb applicants will also be in the same boat as January applicants. It will know take about 3-5 months for AOR.

@Seanmheff - I am so sorry to hear that, I know it must be tough . Trust me I am waiting for my status to be restored so I am unable to work for the last 5 months and just been volunteering to keep busy and waiting for the restoration which has also been delayed due to backlog. Is your work permit going to expire soon? Is that why you have to leave?

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
seanmheff said:
The waiting is getting to me. I may have to leave Canada while I wait for my PR to come through. Every day I hope they start processing applications quicker. It does not look like it's going to happen tho.
What document is to be collected before leaving canada. From where ?
Hope they will send PR card to canada address only, right ?