Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
p88 said:
Hi @7fish,

Did you received email from CIC about an update in your profile at their website or straight email from them stating about your nomination? Also, did you received a mail from CIC as well?
Thanks in advance.
I received an email from CIC states there is an update in my profile, and when I logged in, I saw the nomination notice is there,
saying either I can accept or decline in 30 days.

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
cococly said:
Congraz, and are you CEC or FSW?
Thank you !and I am CEC

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
7fish said:
I received an email from CIC states there is an update in my profile, and when I logged in, I saw the nomination notice is there,
saying either I can accept or decline in 30 days.
So what did you choose? :eek:

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all seniors and other members,

As you all know that on Nov 19, IRCC had announced that they will give additional points to those candidates who have valid job offer or currently working and also will give point to those who did post-secondary education in Canada. I have checked my profile and they haven't given any additional points. Can someone tell me when they are going to give points or else any idea/assumption/suggestion please share here in the forum. I think most of the members in this forum are waiting to get extra points.

Thank you in advance.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
GM_SM said:
Exactly same happened to me, and when I called the guy on the call said to send another copy on Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and surprisingly he was on hold on the line and confirm me back that he received my email.
Did you got acknowledge through Email about new email?

tanzanian2016

Sep 21, 2016
hello people,

I am kinda panicking and need some assistance.

I received an email from Express entry saying that my EE profile is 'no longer available for nomination' which means that I have either accepted a nomination from another province of received an invitation to apply from Immigration - and I have received/done neither.

Starting to get a little worried - Has anyone received this kind of email and has done neither?

Thanks!!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p88 said:

As you all know that on Nov 19, IRCC had announced that they will give additional points to those candidates who have valid job offer or currently working and also will give point to those who did post-secondary education in Canada. I have checked my profile and they haven't given any additional points. Can someone tell me when they are going to give points or else any idea/assumption/suggestion please share here in the forum. I think most of the members in this forum are waiting to get extra points.

Thank you in advance.
You will have to update your EE profile. After update it should be reflected in 1 to 2 days.

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p88 said:

Thank you in advance.

By default you will not get the additional points . So you need to update your profile with Canadian education or Canadian Job offer which ever criteria you fulfil.
Once updated details are traansmitted in profile, it will show the additional points after 24 hours.

By default you will not get the additional points . So you need to update your profile with Canadian education or Canadian Job offer which ever criteria you fulfil.
Once updated details are transmitted in profile, it will show the additional points after 24 hours.

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passion_to_rise said:
Once updated details are traansmitted in profile, it will show the additional points after 24 hours.

Once updated details are transmitted in profile, it will show the additional points after 24 hours.
Hi @passion_to_rise,

When I logged in to CIC website and went to my EE profile, under study and language it shows "In progress" instead of "Transmitted". So when I updated my Study and Language category, I did "Save and Exit" and then "Continue". Then I came to the main page and under the status it shows "Update not submitted".
Is is ok or should I wait for 24 hours to see the changes. I heard that many candidates are having this same issue. I remember that whenever we update our profile, it prompts to enter the e-signature and then "Save and Exit" and "Continue". But this time when I updated, it didn't gave the option for "e-signature".
Please guide me or suggest me what next step should I do?

Thank you in advance.

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
You will have to update your EE profile. After update it should be reflected in 1 to 2 days.
Hi @PrettyCanada,

I did updated my profile before 19th November. I didn't get any email from CIC about my update in my profile since then. Just now, when I logged in I had a wired message came up. Please see the explanation to the reply I gave to "@passion_to_rise".

Thank you in advance.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
p88 said:
Hi @GM_SM,
Good to know. Did AV case officer asked which doc? Did you get any call or reply from them?
Thanks in advance.
He asked following docs, but no calls as of now.

OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements (that are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency) to cover settlement costs in Ontario, as set by Statistics Canada (LICO), see link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp . If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO, and include your name, account number, transit and institution number, account balance and currency. Please provide:
- Updated bank statements (including detailed transactions) from May 2016 – October 2016 from the account into which pay cheques were deposited
- Evidence of supporting documents (e.g. Remittance forms or letter of support) for large incoming wire transfers in your RBC account September XX,
Note: An applicant with three dependents must demonstrate access to at least $22,170 CAD based on the 2015 LICO in readily transferable, unencumbered funds. OINP will also consider any income you will receive over the next 12 months from regular, confirmed ongoing employment in Ontario towards the funds requirement. (Please be advised that you must also meet the 2016 LICO requirements at the permanent residency processing stage. Further details for the 2016 LICO requirements can be found on the IRCC website.)
2. An update on your legal status in Canada, given the expiry of your Work Permit on January 13, 2016
3. Evidence of recent job search and/employment in Ontario:
a. If employed, please include 2 recent pay stubs and official letter from your employer confirming your employment (position title, duties, start date and length of employment, terms, rate of pay, etc.)
b. If not currently employed, please provide details of current activities. If these include searching for employment, please provide documentation to demonstrate such activities
c. Previous pay stubs from May 2014 – June 2015
d. 2015 T4 Slip(s)
4. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please provide:
- Copy of your current lease, indicating validity dates
- Letter outlining your intent to reside in Ontario along with a list of ties you have established in Ontario