+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GM_SM said:
Hi Guys,

I know it is too early but still checking, post receiving ITA and submitting the application for PR what is the tentative timeline of receiving the PR?

Thanks
6 months is what they claim. LVO is pretty quick; once the case is assigned to them, they are quicker in sending PPR than NDVO.

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Quick help please -- following email received . Does this mean I have received the AOR or this comes before it. I need to update my office address as it has been relocated but without the refernce number of AOR it is useless, I believe. Also my dd has not been encashed. My app date was 26/01/2016............ ::) ???

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
muqaddas.ali10 said:
Quick help please -- following email received . Does this mean I have received the AOR or this comes before it. I need to update my office address as it has been relocated but without the refernce number of AOR it is useless, I believe. Also my dd has not been encashed. My app date was 26/01/2016............ ::) ???

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.
Yes, this means that they have actually sent out your AOR but, for some reason, you did not get it in your inbox. Congratulations!

Ask them to send you a copy of your AOR.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a bit of an update re 22 Jan 2016 received application. I emailed OINP with a status enquiry on Mon, 8 August and received a pre-AOR on Wed, 10 Aug. (i.e. we have reviewed and accepted your application....we have now put your application in the queue for further processing.) They have also specifically requested NOT to send any documents (e.g. renewed bank drafts to their office until an AOR is received). So for all the remaining Jan applicants out there who haven't received their AORs yet - you are not the only ones :)
I also have a question. There is a line running across my computer screen saying" AOR in process - 3 Feb; Latest nomination received - 8 Dec. Keep visiting". Is that some sort of official communication from OINP or is that an estimate by the members of the forum? Thanks :)

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
I had sent the new dd and it was received at the ontario office within week's time. They have also reverted with the receipt of the new dd. What is going to be the next step. When must one expect the 600 points nomination? When to order GCMS notes?

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
1. After ITA, you will not be asked to upload latest reference letter, it just asks for reference letter. So for my current employer, I got the latest reference letter and uploaded it. For previous employers I submitted what I sent OINP.

2. In addition to what was sent to OINP, I submitted latest POF (Bank Certificate and account statements) , Medicals and PCC.

3. Yes, it is as expected.
Can you give some details regarding medical test are these the basic ones... Do they suggested you the center to have it done or as per website instructions.

Thanks

Dan

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
GM_SM said:
Hi Guys,

I know it is too early but still checking, post receiving ITA and submitting the application for PR what is the tentative timeline of receiving the PR?

Thanks
Post submission of your eAPR, it takes anywhere between 6-8 months to get your application approved. Sometimes, it gets approved even in 2-3 months, it all depends on your application and the case officer and visa office which is looking into your file.

Once your application is approved and you get visa, you will have to land in Canada before the expiry of your Medicals or visa whichever is earlier.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
writetodance said:
Can you give some details regarding medical test are these the basic ones... Do they suggested you the center to have it done or as per website instructions.

Thanks

Dan
They do some basic tests and checks are carried out
1. Blood
2. Urine
3. Chest X-Ray
4. Eye Sight
5. Blood Pressure
6. Height/Weight
7. Physical examination by physician

If you have had any or have any medical conditions, you need to let them know and also carry any medical records that you have.

Regarding the clinics, CIC has a list of empaneled clinics where you need to get these tests done. Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
They do some basic tests and checks are carried out
1. Blood
2. Urine
3. Chest X-Ray
4. Eye Sight
5. Blood Pressure
6. Height/Weight
7. Physical examination by physician

If you have had any or have any medical conditions, you need to let them know and also carry any medical records that you have.

Regarding the clinics, CIC has a list of empaneled clinics where you need to get these tests done. Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Thanks @stanlee

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
clarasteven said:
I had sent the new dd and it was received at the ontario office within week's time. They have also reverted with the receipt of the new dd. What is going to be the next step. When must one expect the 600 points nomination? When to order GCMS notes?
Now your application shall be reviewed and on completion of successful review, they will nominate you. Meanwhile in the interim, if they need any clarification or additional documents, they shall get in touch with you. As per the current trends, AOR to nomination takes at least 120-180 days. Sometimes it can even take longer.

Once you are nominated, you will get an email saying that there is message in your MyCIC Account, once you log in to your account, you will have a button to accept or decline the nomination within 30 days. If you accept the nomination 600 points will get added to your current CRS.

You do not have to order any GCMS notes. You can order GCMS notes to know the status or progress of your PR application, but that would be post ITA after you submit your eAPR.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
prashantduggal said:
In which bank your account is?

I was never asked for such form, both the times. They usually asks the purpose to send the money. That's it.
HDFC, even i wasn't asked for the first but they said there has been some recent changes. Anyway i am pretty sure now its not required and get it done Tuesday morning. I would have got it Friday itself had the bank not created fuss about it.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Need help, after sending my application I have travelled to two countries in last 3 months, should i send all the passport pages again along with new DD and letter mentioning that i travelled for work? Also do i need update my CIC at this pint of time?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
waddup said:
Need help, after sending my application I have travelled to two countries in last 3 months, should i send all the passport pages again along with new DD and letter mentioning that i travelled for work? Also do i need update my CIC at this pint of time?
You need not inform OINP any travels undertaken post submission of nomination application package. You only need to inform if there has been any changes to your personal circumstances, as listed in the Application Guide.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DaMask said:
I also have a question. There is a line running across my computer screen saying" AOR in process - 3 Feb; Latest nomination received - 8 Dec. Keep visiting". Is that some sort of official communication from OINP or is that an estimate by the members of the forum? Thanks :)
That refers to the list maintained by the efforts of the applicants on this forum. Whenever someone gets an update, they post it on the forum and it is updated into relevant months' status table. It helps applicants to know what is happening with applications sent in the same month or even know till which month AOR or nomination has been issued.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Stanlee said:
That refers to the list maintained by the efforts of the applicants on this forum. Whenever someone gets an update, they post it on the forum and it is updated into relevant months' status table. It helps applicants to know what is happening with applications sent in the same month or even know till which month AOR or nomination has been issued.
Thank you!