+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
After receiving AOR, I found out that they are asking for new payment "AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" but without deadline.

We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft/money order, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible.

However, on their website they have asked to submit new payment within 30 days.

Conclusion: Send it ASAP but within 30 days, to avoid surprise rejection. :)
Congratulations Prashant on receiving AOR. You are doing a great job in maintaining list. Congratulations to all who have received AORs. Hope OINP will soon process remaining AORs and nominations (not a pragmatic assumption though).

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have got a basic but very important question here. I want to understand why applicants try so hard to stay in Canada after expiry of WP? Many of them stay on visitor visa or student visa, few just apply for WP and buy some more time when they already know their application is going to be rejected. They cant even work in Canada. What would happen if they go back to their home country when province is processing their application? Isn't it a better option rather than staying jobless in Canada? What if person is not able to manage extension of WP, visitor or student visa?

I completely understand that after provincial nomination or AOR from CIC, one can apply for BOWP which is a good option to stay in Canada because person can also work in Canada, while his/her application is being processed by CIC.

Please clear my doubt.

Thank you

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

"Things happening as predicted " Are you all ready for the AOR's? [size=10pt][size=10pt]Yeah Yeah Yeah[/size][/size]
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hearty congrats!!! to all Jan applicants for their AOR's :) :) :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
PrettyCanada said:
Hi guys,

I have got a basic but very important question here. I want to understand why applicants try so hard to stay in Canada after expiry of WP? Many of them stay on visitor visa or student visa, few just apply for WP and buy some more time when they already know their application is going to be rejected. They cant even work in Canada. What would happen if they go back to their home country when province is processing their application? Isn't it a better option rather than staying jobless in Canada? What if person is not able to manage extension of WP, visitor or student visa?

I completely understand that after provincial nomination or AOR from CIC, one can apply for BOWP which is a good option to stay in Canada because person can also work in Canada, while his/her application is being processed by CIC.

Please clear my doubt.

Thank you
Being on expiring work permit and presence in Canada, applicants get priority to get nomination.

Some people just don't wanna come back to their home country. If someone can afford staying in Canada, being jobless, its their choice.

If they won't be able to get any extended visa, then they have to come back. Applicants try their best to stay in Canada till they get PR.

Don't think much!! Cheers :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

"Things happening as predicted " Are you all ready for the AOR's? [size=10pt][size=10pt]Yeah Yeah Yeah[/size][/size]
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
All the best for your time is to begin. Hope December group becomes active too...because one FSW applicant got nomination !

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Received my AOR Just now 10th August 2016

File Number - xhsw 16042xx
Applications received date - 27th Jan 2016

Please, Add me to the list :) need to send a new DD

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Congrats to all who received AOR and expecting my APR today as they are on 28th and my application was delivered on 27th Jan.

I must say @beatofluck your predictions are coming to be true so please predict the nominations to be at the earliest.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Ady0329 said:
Received my AOR Just now 10th August 2016

File Number - xhsw 16042xx
Applications received date - 27th Jan 2016

Please, Add me to the list :) need to send a new DD
Congrats

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
prashantduggal said:
Guys,
Finally, after a long wait, I've received AOR. Now, actual never-ending wait starts. Good luck to all of you.

As I said in March end, Jan applicants will get their AoR's between July and August, it happened at last.
Congratulations Prashant!!! Good luck for Nomination! Hope we all get it soon :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Thank you Guys for your wonderful wishes. You all are great.

Wishing all of us very Good Luck for next processes till we get PR.

Always be on high spirits and keep spreading happiness and knowledge !!

Congratulations to all my fellow AOR recipients.

Cheers!!

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Hello all,

Recieved my AOR an hour back. File no- 16116****.... App recieve date- 29 jan

Fingers crossed guys hoping for the best ... Thanks all for being such a supportive forum and most knowledgeable.

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Good morning members,

I have just received my Aor.

Acknowledgement Letter, XHEC-16-1162145##
I received two emails one says there is an attachment, but I dont see any attachments. Are there any tips from you guys
Thank you I used to see lot of your discussion. I was calm and hopeful coz of u guys.
Lets hope we get our nominations asap.